Other Detergents:
Downy
Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Softener

Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Softener

Downy make the best Fabric Softener!

Comments about Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Softener:

I love Downy Fabric Softener! I have tried many fabric softeners for my wash and I always come back to Downy. Downy just knows how to make great fabric softeners. I love the thickness of this fabric softener. Other softeners are very watered down, but Downy keeps their softeners thicker and they seem to work better. I do not have to use as much fabric softener for each wash. Even though Downy is a little more expensive than other brands but I feel that it is still cost efficient because of the amount used. I love how it makes my clothes feel and smell. I especially love the softness of my towels after washing and softening with Downy! For the price and amount used for each wash, I recommend Downy Fabric Softener because the performance out does every other Fabric Softener!

Downy leaves my clothes so soft, smelling great and with no static!

I love the fresh smell of Downy Fabric Softener! It has a fresh, appealing scent. I love the different selections that Downy offers.

Love this product!!

Comments about Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Softener:

I use this on everything, except for towels.

I used to use this for everything, but my mom told me that it makes it more difficult for towels to absorb water after using downy. Therefore, I only use it on my clothes now. Also, I noticed that it must be mixed with water immediately. If it is not diffused and comes into direct contact with the laundry it can discolor the laundry.

I love the fresh smelling scent.