Other Misc. Kitchen Items:
Downeast Concepts Cape Shore

Cute cup

Comments about Downeast Concepts Cape Shore Summertime Summer Flip Flop Sandal Coffee Latte Mug:

This cute, colorful, playful flip flop Coffee Lattee mug is so perfect. It brightens my mornings (especially Mondays) and makes my day start off great. One reason it helps my day is because the mug is pretty decent sized and I can get a good amount of coffee to wake me up and get me going. I love this cup.

Super cute and durable!

I love this mug! The shape is really nice- it just fits in your hand! It has great colors, is durable, and really adorable! It is great for a beach or vacation house in particular, or if you have a beachy decorating theme in your home. I just LOVE it so much, and you will too!

awesome size

This was my favorite coffee mug I got it at the beach on vaca BUT my husband was washing dishes dropped it and broke it..NOW I am looking for a new one and what a tough job that is LOVE,LOVE LOVE this mug