Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash

Love this

I absolutely love this. The dove brand is amazing. And this product is no different. You feel nice and moisturized afterwards

Philadelphia PA

true

I will buy again and again.

I love this product and all the benefits from it.

WY

This is a good one!

I'm both a budget buyer and a brand buyer! I typically go for well known brands, but DO love a good bargain! Dove is a brand I'm familiar with and trust. This product did not disappoint. Makes my skin happy!

Henrico, Virginia

true

This is one of my favorite products

This product is part of my every day routine. My shower is one of my favorite parts of the day and Dove makes it even better with its great smells and moisturizers!

MA

I love Dove products!!

I have been using Dove products for years. My dermatologist told me to start using Dove because it was gentle on the skin. It comes out pretty thick and feels amazing on the skin. My kids also use Dove now!

Alexandria, KY

Great product

I use this product everyday I use the pomegranate one it's amazing

Daytona beach FL

Great body wash

Great body wash that is moisturizing and smells good too. Does not dry skin out.

Elk City, Oklahoma

Great body wash!!

I love love body wash! It smells so good and is gentle on my skin. Most washes leave me dry and tight, but not done.

Lancaster, OH

Only use this

I've used Dove ever since I could remember. I love this body wash. It lathers well, smells nice and lasts a long time. It doesn't leave your skin dry which is always nice in the winter.

Lansing KS

The best

This is my favorite body wash because it doesn't over dry my skin , it locks in moisture and isn't super harsh on my skin plus it smells amazing!

Banning ca