Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash

Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash

Pros

• Easy to use (6)
  • Cleans effectively (5)
  • Gentle (5)
  • Pleasant smell (5)
  • Moisturizes (4)

• Daily use (6)
  • Shower (6)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Brand buyer (3), Budget shopper (3)

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash - Deeply Effective!

**Dove's Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash** is an absolutely amazing product. It both cleans and moisturizes your skin at the same time!  And I mean, real moisturization, as if you'd applied a good lotion after your bath or shower.

This product's ability to moisturize while cleaning is purported to be because of Nutrium Moisture, natural moisturizers that are absorbed by your skin while bathing. It sounds preposterous but it works like a dream. Dove's body wash is so moisturizing and soothing that I also use it instead of shaving cream.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is available most everywhere and at very affordable prices. It is also frequently on sale or specials and I've also used coupons to purchase this product.

Before using this product, I thought it would be an odd mix of soap and baby oil.  I was wrong.  This body wash cleans well, soothes and moisturizes the skin,  and rinses completely.  You're left with clean and moisturized skin as you dry off, so much so that I often forget my usual after-bath lotion.  This is a must-have at my household!

Don't Use Dove Moisture Beauty Wash if you have sensitive skin

I have been always recommended Dove products by my dermatologist so I figured I would give Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash a chance.  Needless to say, my skin broke out immediately.  I began itching and I had red splotches all over my body.  Sure, I will say the body wash smelled lovely and felt great while I was applying.  However, the after effect was horrendous.  It took a week for the blotchy skin to return to normal.  I have always been a Dove soap fan so I was seriously disappointed.  I feel if they are known to moisturize skin and offer great products for sensitive skin at a decent price, then why couldn't they come through with a body wash that smells so wonderful and doesn't irritate the skin? I plan on writing them a letter when I get through with this review. I would recommend this product to those that have tough skin...no pun intended.  I guess I shall just stick with the bar soaps for now.

Amzaing moisture!!!

from Coos bay Oregon

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Moisturizes
  • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

This product has made my dry skin cracks go away so fast. In love

Love the creaminess

from Boston, MA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Easy To Use
    • Gentle
    • Good Value
    • Moisturizes
    • Pleasant Smell

• Baths
      • Travel

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

I love the way Dove body wash works. It is creamy, smooth and gentle on my skin. I have been using Dove from more than 20 years now and I love it.

Hard to Squeeze

from Essex, MD

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Gentle
      • Moisturizes
      • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Difficult to Squeeze

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

I use a lot of Dove products so it was only fitting that I try the Dove body wash. While I found it to clean and moisture effectively, I had difficulty squeezing the stiff bottle. I felt that I had a good bit left when I could no longer squeeze any out even though I kept the bottle upside down. Therefore I am no longer buying this brand.

Favorite ever

from Brooklyn CT

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Gentle
      • Moisturizes
      • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Pricey / Poor Value

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

Love love love this body wash..one of my favorites. Lathers wonderfully and smells great! My skin is never dry or dull after use, a little pricey however coupons are available often I watch the sales and try to match a coupon up to a sale price whenever possible

Great

from GA

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

I love this dove body wash. Not only does it smell amazing it leaves my skin feeling soft.

The only body wash I use

from Memphis, TN

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gentle
      • Smells great

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

A few years ago, I developed psoriasis and my skin became very dry. I tried different moisturizing soaps and found the only one that left my skin feeling Moisturized was Dove Deep Moisture. I started using it regularly, not only for the moisture, but also for the way it smelled and the ease of using it. I have never felt greasy or like I had a film left on my skin. Dove Deep Moisture meets all my needs and expectations, and more.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash

from Worcester, Ma.

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
        • Easy To Use
        • Pleasant Smell
        • Rich Lather

Cons

• Doesn't Moisturize
        • Doesn't Rinse Off Well

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

I'm very particular about my the body wash I use. I want something with great lather and lots of long-lasting scent. I tried Dove Deep Moisture because I get very dry skin in the winter. I used it every day for over a month. While it wasn't bad, it has its pros and cons

Pros:
        *Need only a small amount. I was surprised to see how much lather came out of a dime size drop!
        *Lathers up rich and luxurious
        *Cleans well
        *Smells great going on. I can smell the fragrance throughout the house after I shower.

Cons:
        *Scent wears off too soon. I like a long-lasting scent but this scent wore off after an hour or so
        *Leaves a slippery feeling to the skin when rinsing. I suppose that's the moisturizer in it, but I couldn't get used to feeling like there was still a layer of soap on my skin.
        *Didn't moisturize. I didn't notice any improvement in my dry skin even after using it for a month.

I liked this product somewhat, but, although it may be great for some, I didn't like it enough to buy it again. I guess I'll keep looking for that perfect body wash!

I like this produvt

from Libya

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Long Lasting
        • Moisturizing

• Travel

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

Good product, i like dove product, very effective

I was possibly the best smelling ashy skin person at work.

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

Okay so these guys do make lotion too. And moisturizing soap seems like a good reason to discontinue the brands earlier version. When i purchased dove body wash thought it was quite a bargain for so much. I wasn't thinking about how gray I would be once I got dry. Really really dry... I thought about the serene pleasure of being clean after a hard days work and the delight of smelling good, not chaffing in my work clothes. They should advertise that it does the job but buy the lotion. Buy some lotion... Now they do have moisturizing body wash but you are just not as pale. I was so fortunate it was the fall and I worked a construction job at the time. My presentation of hygiene wasn't a weighty factor in terms of my employment building house and all. I wore a lot of grayish brown tee shirts in public places before my next paycheck. Wasn't a big deal. it feels to me like a person have some natural skin oils left to walk around with throughout the day. So on that note I tend to lean to other products. Ashy knees and elbows was kind of a faux pa growing up as a kid. I couldn't be that guy he got criticized all the time without a break. As a solution I started mixing the stuff with hair conditioner, lotion and came to the conclusion this might not the bargain I was looking for. Smells great though. Like leather or a desert rock under a flower and baby powder.

The body wash is pretty awesome

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

Dove Deep Body Moisture Beauty Body Wash is a very good product. The product claims of having softer, smoother skin after only one use are very accurate. I was surprised how well the body wash works because I have used products with similar claims in the past and have not seen results on my extremely dry skin.

My skin is usually so dry that I have to reapply lotion to my skin several times a day. This body wash combined with one application of my normal lotion left my skin very moisturized for an entire 24 hours. My skin felt very soft and silky, I just wanted to keep touching my skin because of how nice it felt.

I highly recommend this body wash to any one that wants to have soft, smooth, touchable skin, with moisture that last all day long. The only down side of this product is that it has a very strong scent and may not be appropriate for people with fragrance sensitivity.

This body wash is very effective, it keeps my skin moisturized for the whole day. I used the Dove body wash, follow that up with lotion and I'm all set.

I'm not crazy about the scent, but it is not bad enough to prevent me from using it. The scent is a little flowery/powdery.