Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash

Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash

Pros

• Easy to use (3)

• Daily use (3)

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash - Deeply Effective!

**Dove's Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash** is an absolutely amazing product. It both cleans and moisturizes your skin at the same time!  And I mean, real moisturization, as if you'd applied a good lotion after your bath or shower.

This product's ability to moisturize while cleaning is purported to be because of Nutrium Moisture, natural moisturizers that are absorbed by your skin while bathing. It sounds preposterous but it works like a dream. Dove's body wash is so moisturizing and soothing that I also use it instead of shaving cream.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is available most everywhere and at very affordable prices. It is also frequently on sale or specials and I've also used coupons to purchase this product.

Before using this product, I thought it would be an odd mix of soap and baby oil.  I was wrong.  This body wash cleans well, soothes and moisturizes the skin,  and rinses completely.  You're left with clean and moisturized skin as you dry off, so much so that I often forget my usual after-bath lotion.  This is a must-have at my household!

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash

I'm very particular about my the body wash I use. I want something with great lather and lots of long-lasting scent. I tried Dove Deep Moisture because I get very dry skin in the winter. I used it every day for over a month. While it wasn't bad, it has its pros and cons

Pros:
*Need only a small amount. I was surprised to see how much lather came out of a dime size drop!
*Lathers up rich and luxurious
*Cleans well
*Smells great going on. I can smell the fragrance throughout the house after I shower.

Cons:
*Scent wears off too soon. I like a long-lasting scent but this scent wore off after an hour or so
*Leaves a slippery feeling to the skin when rinsing. I suppose that's the moisturizer in it, but I couldn't get used to feeling like there was still a layer of soap on my skin.
*Didn't moisturize. I didn't notice any improvement in my dry skin even after using it for a month.

I liked this product somewhat, but, although it may be great for some, I didn't like it enough to buy it again. I guess I'll keep looking for that perfect body wash!

Great

from GA

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

I love this dove body wash. Not only does it smell amazing it leaves my skin feeling soft.

The only body wash I use

from Memphis, TN

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Smells great

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

A few years ago, I developed psoriasis and my skin became very dry. I tried different moisturizing soaps and found the only one that left my skin feeling Moisturized was Dove Deep Moisture. I started using it regularly, not only for the moisture, but also for the way it smelled and the ease of using it. I have never felt greasy or like I had a film left on my skin. Dove Deep Moisture meets all my needs and expectations, and more.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash

from Worcester, Ma.

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Easy To Use
    • Pleasant Smell
    • Rich Lather

Cons

• Doesn't Moisturize
    • Doesn't Rinse Off Well

• Showers

Pros:
    *Lathers up rich and luxurious
    *Cleans well

Cons:

I like this produvt

from Libya

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizing

• Showers
      • Travel

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

Good product, i like dove product, very effective

I was possibly the best smelling ashy skin person at work.

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

Okay so these guys do make lotion too. And moisturizing soap seems like a good reason to discontinue the brands earlier version. When i purchased dove body wash thought it was quite a bargain for so much. I wasn't thinking about how gray I would be once I got dry. Really really dry... I thought about the serene pleasure of being clean after a hard days work and the delight of smelling good, not chaffing in my work clothes. They should advertise that it does the job but buy the lotion. Buy some lotion... Now they do have moisturizing body wash but you are just not as pale. I was so fortunate it was the fall and I worked a construction job at the time. My presentation of hygiene wasn't a weighty factor in terms of my employment building house and all. I wore a lot of grayish brown tee shirts in public places before my next paycheck. Wasn't a big deal. it feels to me like a person have some natural skin oils left to walk around with throughout the day. So on that note I tend to lean to other products. Ashy knees and elbows was kind of a faux pa growing up as a kid. I couldn't be that guy he got criticized all the time without a break. As a solution I started mixing the stuff with hair conditioner, lotion and came to the conclusion this might not the bargain I was looking for. Smells great though. Like leather or a desert rock under a flower and baby powder.

The body wash is pretty awesome

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

Dove Deep Body Moisture Beauty Body Wash is a very good product. The product claims of having softer, smoother skin after only one use are very accurate. I was surprised how well the body wash works because I have used products with similar claims in the past and have not seen results on my extremely dry skin.

My skin is usually so dry that I have to reapply lotion to my skin several times a day. This body wash combined with one application of my normal lotion left my skin very moisturized for an entire 24 hours. My skin felt very soft and silky, I just wanted to keep touching my skin because of how nice it felt.

I highly recommend this body wash to any one that wants to have soft, smooth, touchable skin, with moisture that last all day long. The only down side of this product is that it has a very strong scent and may not be appropriate for people with fragrance sensitivity.

This body wash is very effective, it keeps my skin moisturized for the whole day. I used the Dove body wash, follow that up with lotion and I'm all set.

I'm not crazy about the scent, but it is not bad enough to prevent me from using it. The scent is a little flowery/powdery.

One of my favorites!

from florida, USA

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

I absolutely love this body wash. It is silky smooth and lathers quite thick. I use a loofa and about a two quarter size dollop of body wash and it is plenty to wash my entire body (I have found with some body washes I must use a large amount to get the same clean as a small amount of Dove).

This body wash is very effective at cleaning, smoothing, and moisturizing. After getting out of the shower, my skin is so noticeably soft that my husband can tell immediately when I use Dove body wash versus other brands. Dove body wash also keeps my skin very soft and moisturized for hours. With other body washes, my skin can feel tight and dry shortly after toweling off, but with Dove, I have never felt that way due to its moisturization level.

Dove body wash smells great, too. It is a clean, fresh scent, but not perfum-like. It is not too strong, but strong enough that I smell freshly showered for hours.

Dove Deep Moisture: Just Too Much

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

I normally love anything Dove but this product is not my favorite. Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash is just too much. I do not care for the scent of this product or how deep this product wants to try to moisturize my skin. I have a half used bottle that I will probably never finish using.

I have dry skin so I thought Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash would be perfect for my skin. I can admit I was wrong. This is truly disappointing because I love Dove products but I do not love this product. When I leave the shower it still feels like I am covered in soap. This body wash is trying to do too much and is failing.

I really do not like the scent of Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash. It is way to strong. I like Dove products because usually they are not very strong scents. This body wash is. It is also not a scent that smells to great, in my opinion. It is a strong clean type of smell. It is really hard to describe but I certainly do not feel fresh and clean after using this product.

Awesome it is!

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

I have used Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash this winter alternatively with the Dove beauty bar soap. I usually have dry skin in winters and I completely trust the Dove products to help retain and maintain the moisture in my skin. I was so glad I bought this product, it is so creamy and smooth to use. It moistens and hydrates the skin so well that actually, I did not feel the need to apply any moisturizing lotion thereafter. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry or extra dry skin. This body wash cleanses, hydrates and moisturizes the skin inside out. When it comes to smell, it is awesome there too. It has a pleasant, powder like smell that makes me feel fresh and clean. Overall, this body wash is perfect for winters. I am saying so as I have not used it in other seasons so far, I may try it though. Honestly, I have even used it as a shaving cream for my legs and it worked well in that area too.

This does moisturize and smell great but I'm still skeptic.

from West Virginia

Comments about Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash:

I got this in a body wash set either for Christmas or my birthday. They're so close together it's hard to tell sometimes. Anyway, that aside, I'm not sure if I like this body wash or not. The bottle is a nice size bottle and like all products, I flipped the cap open and smelled of it. It had a great smell and I was excited to try it out.

When I poured some of this on my washcloth, it poured out nice and thick. It only took a small amount of product to make a great lather and wash my entire body. When I washed my body, I used this product everywhere, including my face.

After I rinsed, my skin did indeed feel smooth and I was a believer. When I woke up the next day, my skin didn't feel nearly as soft or moisturized. That night when I showered, the nice moisture was back again but when I got up the day after that the scenario was the same. My skin was dry and even more so than before.

So I think this did moisturize but it also dried me out so that I would have to keep using it. Then again, perhaps that was just my experience and my skin didn't like the moisturizer. I'm just skeptic about this particular body wash now.

It seemed to provide immediate moisture but after that it waned quickly.

It smells really nice.