Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
Dove White Beauty Bar Soap

Love it

Dove soap is the only brand that I can currently use everywhere. I've tried other soaps and they dont clean and moisturize as well as Dove. It's perfect for sensitive skin, my child can use it because its mild enough for her skin as well.

Louisiana

true

I buy these all the time!

I use this daily to remove makeup at the end of the day. Works great!

St. Paul, MN

true

I have bought this product for years and will continue too.

I use Dove bar soap on my face daily.

WY

The only bar for me

This is my go to soap for the whole family. It's super gentle and moisturizes like no other soap out there. Never drys out. Smells great. Price is always good too. I can find it at most stores.

Happy Valley, Or

true

Tried and true for many years!

My father always said Dove soap was gentle yet effective, and I found it to be true. It is moisturizing yet gentle and I've never had a band reaction to it. It's reasonably priced and in the past few years has come out with a wide array of scents (although the original is great) and styles for different skin types. I'm usually very picky about my bath and body brands but this has proven effective time and time again and I have no intention on changing it any time soon, if ever.

Carbondale, PA

true

It's the regular soap in my house

Daily use

Denver-Colorado

Dove Is the Best

I simply love Dove classic beauty bar soap. The only thing I don't like is the price. Depending on the retailer, the soap can be way overpriced!

Merrillville, IN

Dried my skin out

It was on sale when I bought it, not impressed . It leaves you smelling great all day only problem my skin just feed felt kind of dried out

Brookfield Illinois

false

Dove Beauty bar soap

I love this soap was having trouble finding something good to use to wash my face and a friend recommended this soap to me and I am glad she did because it works great on my face and leaves it nice and moisturized.

Onaway, Mi

The scent lasts ALL day

Dove beauty bar soap will always be my favorite! Its gentle enough to use as a face cleanser and the scent leaves my skin smelling shower fresh all day.

Atlanta Georgia