Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
Dove White Beauty Bar Soap

Dove White Beauty Bar Soap

Pros

• Easy on skin (23)
  • Pleasant smell (23)
  • Attractive (12)
  • Good dispenser (7)

• Bathroom (17)
  • Daily cleaning (17)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Quality oriented (17), Budget shopper (9)
    • Personal (25)

Dove Moisturizing Bar Soap Refreshes Your Skin

Dove is the brand name of many products that are produced by the Unilever Company. The one I am talking about at this moment though is the Dove Beauty Bar with Moisturizing Cream that I received in a travel size from the company. This is the perfect size to hold in ones hand as it is not terribly big and not to tiny either. Upon opening the end of the box, you can smell the soft scent that this bar soap gives off.

By using a soap with moisturizer, such as this one, it helps your skin to be the best it can be by adding the moisture back to it. Many times we never realize that our skin looses the moisture that it holds, but it does. That is what will give us the dry and itchy skin we dread so much.

Moisture is needed especially for those who experience the winter months of the cold and windy days. Being out in weather can certainly affect our skin and make it loose its luster and glow that we usually should have. That is why Dove has made a product to help our skin cope with the elements.

Dove has been a favorite for many women over the last 40 years or more. It is gentle on delicate skin.

Nice gentle, clean smell to it.

No "real beauty" in this product.

Dove's campain for "natural beauty" - sounds nice,yeah?  Teaching girls about the inner beauty of themselves - I bought it.  Well, I did until I saw the ingredient of sodium tallowate in a bar of Dove soap.

Tallow is an animal product made from the left over parts all sorts of animals (cows, sheep, horses, dogs, cats...).  Parts that have been blended up to a liquid slurry and the fat separated out.  Sick and diseased animals, not fit for human consumption, slaughtered by horrible methods go into the rendering machine to be ground up to this slurry. Oh, and many of the euthanized dogs and cats from the pound.

Real beauty.  Let's teach them about kindness and care for all living creatures, not to mention the environment.  Can you ever see yourself as beautiful if you take part in the fear and pain of the innocent?

Step up Dove - Only when we respect the beauty around us, can we be beautiful.

Rebecca

the best

from Oman

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Moisturizes
  • Pleasant Smell

• Baths
    • Daily Use
    • Showers
    • Travel

Comments about Dove White Beauty Bar Soap:

dove is the best for those who have dry skin it moisturize very well leaving my skin soft and it lighten the skin if you keep on using it.

One of the best soaps I've ever used

from Chicago, IL

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
    • Moisturizes
    • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Not sure if it's antibacterial

• Baths
    • Daily Use
    • Showers

Comments about Dove White Beauty Bar Soap:

This soap's great to use when your showering. It has this calming, pleasant scent. I'm just not sure if it kills germs.

best product

from bangalore

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Good Dispenser

Cons

• Strong Odor

good one

I love Dove

from Branchland, WV

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Easy On Skin
    • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove White Beauty Bar Soap:

My daughter breaks out with a rash all over if she uses any perfumed soaps and this soap is gentle on her skin and never leaves a rash, it also helps clear up rashes from using other harsh soaps. It makes my skin really soft as well without leaving a soap build up.

Best Bar Soap

from Egypt

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Strong Odor

Best Bar Soap

it's a great soap with good smell and moisturizer

from Bogota, Colombia

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Easy On Skin
        • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove White Beauty Bar Soap:

I'm not loyal to any brand soap wise, but I always return to dove for the lovely smell and skin protection.

Best Soap For Dry Skin

from Dhanya George, Kannur

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Attractive Design
          • Easy On Skin
          • Good Dispenser
          • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove White Beauty Bar Soap:

I have been using this soap since two years. According to me it is very good soap for dry skin because it contains glycerin. So that it is suitable in winter season. It helps to remove our dust and face will become clean and soft. This is a complete beauty bar and trust worthy product. Dove is very branded company which is providing very quality products to customers. Smell is very mild and pleasant. We can use it very easily and we can see the difference after application. We will get dove soaps on market. price is little bit high but its not a matter if its having good quality. It will not provide any types of side effects to our skin. We can use this soap on daily basis. It will moisturizes our skin completely. It is really great product. overall I am satisfied with this product and valuable for our money. It is suitable to every types of skin.

Favorite soap

from ny

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Attractive Design
            • Easy On Skin
            • Good Dispenser
            • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove White Beauty Bar Soap:

Dove is the only soap I will use due to having sensitive skin. Dove does not cause any irritation to my skin which is a big thing since I have very bad psoriasis that is all over my body. It also dosen't leave a film or residue sensation on my skin

Great for sensitive skin

from Clearfield, Utah

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Attractive Design
              • Easy On Skin
              • Good Dispenser
              • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove White Beauty Bar Soap:

This product is gentle on sensitive skin, doesn't male you break out but if you shower with it 3 times a day you may need to use lotion too.

• Personal
                • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best soap ever

from Merced, CA

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Easy On Skin

Cons

• None

• Kitchen

Comments about Dove White Beauty Bar Soap:

I simply love the Dove White Beauty Bar Soap. I have very dry skin, and the winter months are very hard on me. Also, I soap my hands multiple times a day, and that used to leave my skin completely dry, wrinkled, with cracking skin. While shopping for groceries one day, I noticed a promotion on the Dove White Beauty Bar Soap, and thought to give it a try. Ever since, I have continued purchasing this product regardless of whether it is on sale or not. Initially, I started using the Dove White Beauty Bar Soap in the shower. Soon after, since my skin felt so soft and smooth, I added Dove White Beauty Bar Soaps next to my bathroom and kitchen sinks. I am so impressed with the quality of this brand of soap that I even carry one with me, while traveling, for use on the road. This soap is not the ideal one to use just before hitting the road in summer since it makes my skin feel oily and sticky. However, it is a lifesaver in winter, and I would highly recommend it to all struggling with dry skin issues.