Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Nature Fresh

Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Nature Fresh

Pros

Cons

Dove Visibly Smooth - MY first and only choice in deoderant!

Ok - this is one of the easiest reviews EVER hands down!

Ok - this is one of the easiest reviews EVER hands down!

I am Italian - and have thicker - more coarse hair - it's aggravating and I was always geting razor bumps under my arms - I hated wearing tanks because of how I looked - it never looked clean-shaven even right after a shave. It made me so self-conscious!

I saw this product and had some coupons for it and thought I would give it a shot. Now I will use nothing else at all -

Just as the product said - you WILL see a reduction in the hairs thickness - along with everything else it does! It has a great scent - goes on very clear - lasts all day and has truly made my underarm hair nearly invisible! How could you not love a product that follows through on everything it says it will do!

There are some beauty products that I will use a few different items/brands but not when it comes to deoderant. ONLY Dove Visibly smooth for me and my Italian hair :)

one of my favorite deodorants

Dove ultimate smooth nature fresh promises to minimalize the visual appearance of underarm hair over time.

This is a new idea in the world of antiperspirants, and I was rather curious to see if it did indeed work. After using it for a couple of weeks, I hadn't really noticed much of a change and then forgot about ultimate's promise and just continued to use it regularily. Therefore I can't really say if it delivers on it's promise or not.

However I CAN say that it is in my top favorite deodorants, and I will buy it again.

For one thing, I love the scent of this one. Dove Ultimate Nature Fresh has a feminine smell that is delicate and not overpowering. I prefer my antiperspirant/deodorant scents to be light and ' in the background', only coming out when needed. This one fits the bill perfectly.

The Ultimate Nature Fresh also comes as a solid, which is my preference. In experimenting with all the different types and styles, I've found that the solid works the best over long periods of times, and results in the least amount of sweating.

So go ahead - try out the Ultimate, you won't be disappointed.

Smells great!

Comments about Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Nature Fresh:

Dove's Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant works great. I would have to rank this as the top three deodorants I have ever used. I really love the scent and how even when I am sweating my underarms do not smell bad because they smell like this deodorant. This deodorant does a fairly good job at keeping my underarms dry but it does fail me sometimes so I would not say it is one hundred percent effective at keeping me dry but it does most of the time. I apply this deodorant about two to three times a day depending on what kind of activities I am partaking in that day. It lasts long which is great because I know I am getting the most out of my money. This deodorant does leave my underarms feeling smooth even three days after I last shaved which I can not always say for other deodorants. I would recommend this to my friends unless they have a more persistent sweat problem in which case I would recommend a clinical strength deodorant over this one because this is not meant for women who persistently sweat.

Great!

I love the dove ultimate visibly smooth antiperspirant and deodorant in nature fresh. It really helps protect against sweating and odor. It claims to keep you stubble free for longer, but I have not noticed a change in my shaving habits. But it does help my skin out with razor burn. Overall, I love this deodorant. Dove never disappoints!

It didn't work for me, but it MAY work for you!?

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

I only purchased this deodorant because it was on clearance and I had a coupon. I started using it, and not only did it NOT have enough scent for me, but I really didn't notice much of a slowing down on my under arm hair growth. Everyone's body is different, though, and what didn't work for me may very well work for you. Give it a try if you find it on clearance!

Fresh, clean feeling that last all day:)

from Branford, CT

This is by far one of my favorite deodorant's!! I love all Dove produvcts but this one works so well. It goes on smooth and leaves no residue on my cloths. I love the scent and my underarms lookk great! I can leave my house feeling confident each day without worrying about odor and wetness. This product is one of the best by Dove! :)

It's all right, didn't work that well for me.

from Raleigh, NC

Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant/Deodorant is the second type of A/D that I have tried that claims to reduce the frequency of underarm shaving. (I wish I could recall the first one, but unfortunately I can't! It was definitely another major brand.) It worked mostly adequately as an A/D, with the exceptions of some occasional needs to re-apply and a bit of residue on my clothes - but I could not detect any noticeable difference in how often I needed to shave. I guess I am 0 for 2 in my search for a product that does this well! I did feel like it was a good choice in terms of a deodorant that I felt comfortable putting on after shaving, as sometimes deodorants will sting or irritate my skin after I've recently shaved. It is supposed to be moisturizing to the skin, and it seemed like it was probably effective in that regard. So I suppose from my experience, I would recommend it as a decent A/D for sensitive skin but not really for the shave-reducing aspect.

The BEST deodorant by far

from Oklahoma City, OK

I live in a VERY hot and humid climate. I'm destined for a sweaty summer no matter what product that I use, but Dove deodorants (all varieties) have kept me drier than any other brand and keep me from not smelling (which in my opinion is the most important part of a deodorant). I also have very sensitive underarms that are prone to breaking out after I shave, the moisturizers in Dove deodorant live my skin soft and help from chafing and rashes. I've bought other products that have been on sale, but keep having to re-apply them throughout the day to keep them working, and by the end of the day I just don't feel fresh and clean, with Dove I can apply it in the morning, and by the evening I still feel clean and great, no need to re-apply. Also it doesn't seem to mess my clothing up as much as other brands of deodorant. Dove is by far the best that is out there, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Dove Visibly Smooth - Pretty Good!

from Beverly Hills, CA

I received a free sample of Dove Visibly Smooth deodorant (I'm a buzz agent) - one for me and one for a friend. I decided to keep the wild rose fragrance, and I gave the nature fresh fragrance to a friend. I love the smell of the wild rose fragrance! It's nice and light and fresh! It doesn't overpower the fragrance that I'm wearing like some other deodorants do once I start to heat up. I know the main benefit of this deodorant is that it helps reduce stubble, which I have noticed slightly, but I find that the moisturizing properties of this deodorant to be amazing. Nothing is worse than dry, itchy underarms, and this deodorant makes sure that doesn't happen. I haven't quite been using for four weeks yet, which the product says is the minimum time for stubble reduction, so I assume it can only get better. I was also worried that a moisturizing deodorant would stain my clothes, but I haven't noticed any staining, or even any rub off. It keeps my underarms smooth, moisturized, and fresh. The friend that I gave the deodorant to is also enjoying the product. So much so that she told me it's really nice and that I should have kept it! Overall, Dove Visibly Smooth deodorant is a good product.

Dove Ultimate does a fair job

from Seattle, WA

First of all, the smell is very strong. It makes my underarms itchy and the smell also gets onto my clothes whether I like it or not. This deodarant does a fair job as an antipespirant/deodarant but doesn't reduce hair as it claims. I don't sweat a lot to begin with, but it does keep my perspiration at bay, although I'm not sure if it would do the same thing for someone who sweats a bit more. It does mask any smell of sweat with its strong "rose" scent, but it feels a little mushy if I start feeling warm. The tube does get messy after several applications and the deodorant inside does get soft and mushy. It does go on smoothly and doesn't stick that much to my clothes. I think that fragrance free version will be better for people with sensitive skin like me. The product does do mostly what it claims to; it does keep me from sweating (what I'm mostly looking for in a deodarant), deodorizes, but it doesn't "keep me stubble free for longer". If you don't care for the hair reduction, this deodorant would do a good job of just keeping you from sweating.

Dove means dry!

from Norcross, GA

I will be the first to admit that I was disappointed when I realized that the Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth deoderant didn't actually minimize the visual appearance of my hair over time as it promised. But then I thought about it and I realized that I was actually very dry after using this deodorant, and to be perfectly honest, that was enough for me to fall in love with the product. Sure, it would be great to not have stubble after just a few days, but I would much rather be dry, throughout the day. And this product keeps me dry even in the hot, humid Florida weather. For that reason alone I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good, non-clinical deodorant that does its job all day long. The smell - nature fresh - is quite lovely. Plus it goes on clear so I don't have to worry about what I'll be wearing with it.

I am pretty sensitive under my arm and I often have deodorant reactions, but I have not with this one so I applaud its mild formula!

This Dove deodorant made my skin angry!

from Franktown, CO

I was so excited to try this deodorant with such promises as making your skin soft and your hair grow back less, I was stoked! However, a few days after I started to wear it, especially after I shaved, my skin started to get really sensitive under my arms. I really liked the packaging and the scent and even the texture of it as I applied it, and I still use other types of Dove deodorant, but my skin acted like all of its pores were clogged or something. I was itchy, and I got unsightly little red bumps, which should have been the opposite of "visibly smooth!" Maybe I just had an allergic reaction to whatever chemicals they put in there, but I do not have sensitive skin and like I said I use other Dove products, even deodorant. I will say that it did work as well as other Dove deodorants, keeping me dry and smelling nice. I thought the application was fine, but my skin just did not react well to this product at all.