Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove

Dove Ultimate Sensative Care Worth the Money!!!

from Waterloo, IA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Sensitive Care Fragrance Free Hypo-allergenic 2.6oz Anti-perspirant Deodorant:

I have very sensative skin and my underarms are especially prone to reactions and breakouts. I have tried many brands "sensative" or hypoallergenic deodorants. But now I've found Dove and will never go back to anything else!!

Dove's Ultimate Sensative Care line is awesome! I picked up the fragrance free stick and love it. I have had absolutely no problems with breakouts or irritation since using this product. This deodorant also keeps me nice and dry all day long. And there is no odor from my underarms- not from sweat or any fragrance of the deodorant. (Other fragrance free brands I've tried still leave some sort of smell behind, but the Dove stick does not).

Another great thing about the Dove stick- it does not clump off your skin. Many other non-gel deodorants I've tried flake off and clump off during the day. This product does not and stays true to the claim "stays on skin, not on clothes."

A fabulous product overall- thank you Dove!!!

Dove Ultimate Sensitive Care fragrance free - It's the best !!!

from Small Town, ME

**Dove Ultimate Sensitive Care fragrance free hypo-allergenic 2.6Oz anti-perspirant deodorant** is awesome! Let's call it Dove Ultimate Sensitive Care for short J

I love this deodorant - and believe me, I have tried them all. When I find a deodorant I like, I use that product forever and when I discovered **Dove Ultimate Sensitive Care fragrance free** I will never change again. It is especially cool when you can use a coupon too. Dove Ultimate Sensitive Care also comes in multi-packs, but I usually buy one at a time. I also think the packaging has a nice design, but that is only a bonus.

I like how I still smell shower fresh (under the arms) when I get home from work or play. This stuff really works. This deodorant is unscented, of course, but I ***FEEL ***fresh. My skin is very sensitive so I do want any extra dyes or perfumes. I want simple, yet effective, and that is what Dove is.

I would suggest you try this anti-perspirant deodorant. Even better, if you find a coupon, or wait for Dove Ultimate to go on sale, it is totally worth it. This anti-perspirant deodorant does not irritate my skin at all! I really got lucky finding this.

***** This is NOT about the 'clear' product *****