4.1
Dove
Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents

Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents

4.1

Keeps u smelling fresh and clean.

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

I love this deodrant! It keeps you feeling fresh and clean with it wonderful scent. It  is also long lasting.Once I tried it I told my mom about it. I will purchase this again. Look out Suave! I think I might switch to Dove.

Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh keeps me dry in 90 degrees

from Swanton, OH

This summer was especially hot and muggy and my job requires me to work outside, to say the least, I was pretty hot and sweaty almost every day! I had to have a very good deodorant to keep me from smelling as bad as I looked after a hard day of work!

I am always sending away for samples of different deodorants to try them out before I buy to find the best one.  One of the samples I received is the Dove Ultimate clear go fresh with the grapefruit & lemongrass scent.The deodorant goes on clear, so it doesn't leave any embarrassing marks on my clothing.  It glides on easily and the scent is heavenly.  It's such a nice and pleasant scent and lasts all day!  It kept me dry, even in the 90-degree weather and smelling fresh and clean, even though the rest of me was drenched in sweat!  This is one of the best deodorants I have tried in a while.  After the sample was gone, I went out and bought more.

Didn't work for me

from Federal Way, WA

I found a bunch of the Dove Go Fresh deodorants on sale and got one in each scent to give it a try. In the packaging they all smell great but once they're on they stink! I tested each one and the longest the scent lasts is maybe 1 hour! After that they start to smell really sour! I don't think it was just me because even my two sisters went back to using their old deodorants.

I don't doubt that for some they might work, but for us they totally did not and we weren't even playing sports or anything. It was just for everyday use. I have always used Dove deodorants so I thought that maybe they changed their ingredients. But Dove clarified they had not and perhaps we had just bought a bad batch!

I cannot recommend these to my friends and family. I will stick to the Dove Original deodorant which still works for me until now. I guess it is just better to stick with what you know! I thought I knew Dove but obviously didn't!

Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh A/D keeps You fresh all day!

from Tampa, FL

This Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Deodorant is one of the best deodorants that I have tried. There are so many things I like about it but the number one thing is that it lasts all day. I can apply it in the morning and be assured that I will be fresh and dry for the whole day. Another thing I like about it is the way it goes on so smooth and how it makes my underarms feel smooth. I also like that there is no white residue to get on my clothes. After using this deodorant for several months I also noticed a difference in how my underarms feel when shaving. For some reason shaving has become so much easier with this deodorant! I not longer have bumps when shaving. I don't know why I did not switch to Dove deodorants in the first place!? I think that everyone should try this deodorant once. You will truly notice a difference when you use this antiperspirant and deodorant and you wont want to use anything else! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

If you are stinky- reach for Dove Go Fresh!

from Vista, CA

I am the type of person who does not sweat gracefully. I just all out sweat and I get stinky too! I have tried many different brands of antiperspirent and deoderant. I learned that I need the two combined in order to stay fresh and dry. Dove works for me! I stay dry and fresh all day- even when it is the hottest of days- even when I am having a stressful and nervous day. I like that Dove is gentle under arms. I can get rashes rather easy, so it was a relief to learn that Dove antiperspirent and deoderant did not irritate my skin. That was what brought me to buy it- knowing it had moisturizers in it and was gentle to your skin. I did not care much for the scent, however. I am pretty picky when it comes to scents. I prefer more earthy scents, but many brands prefer women to smell like fruit and flowers. I have yet to find the scent I like in deoderant form from Dove. So while this works for me- I generally don't buy it. I am also concerned about the ingredients and wish Dove would start a campaign for more natural deoderants.

Dove go fresh revive smells & works great!

from Saint Paul, MN

Dove did it again.  They created a new scent for a great product line that is sure to stick around!  I recently purchased Dove ultimate go fresh in "revive," which is a pomegranate & lemon verbena scent.  Dove is gentle on my skin and my husband always compliments me he smells the great scents their products come in.  I was drawn to this product because it is from Dove and it has very attractive packaging and artwork.  Pomegranate is very popular right now and to find a deodorant in this unique scent is exciting.  My underarms feel fresh and clean when I use this product and it goes on very silky and smooth.  This product is easy to use and comes in a variety that I like to use - solid, but invisible.  I like that this product stays on my skin and doesn't rub off on my clothes.  I will continue to purchase Dove deodorant and continue to smell great and feel fresh everytime I use their products.

This is great deodorant!

from Springfield, OH

Wow! This Dove Ultimate Clear go fresh anti-perspirant deodorant is amazing. It goes on invisible. It last all day. It also smells great. I bought it on sale at Walmart. I just wanted to try something new because my old anti-perspirant and deodorant had to be applied several times a day. I need something that would last all day and this product really fit that need. I also wear a lot of black and other dark colors so I needed something that would go on clear and not leave flakes and it worked for that, too. I work-out a lot and sometimes get those rings of sweat on my clothes, but not since I started wearing Dove. I also really love the smell. I use the fresh sent. Its subtle yet is always there. I noticed, too, that there is almost always a sale on Dove products and that makes it really affordable for me. If you are an on-the-go kind of woman like me, who needs a simple, effective anti-perspirant and deodorant then Dove is the brand for you.