4.9
Dove
Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis

Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis

4.9

A very smooth tasting chocolate treat

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

I love my chocolate, but I am very particular about brands. Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate is definitely a superior brand of chocolate. I do not care much for the very expensive chocolates, and I certainly do not like the off-brand chocolates, but Dove Smooth Milk Chocolates Minis are really good and are sold at a very reasonable price. The "smooth" in the product's name is very fitting because that is exactly how I think of this brand of chocolate....smooth. It is not too rich, and it is certainly not bitter or tasteless like some cheaper brands. My family prefers the dark chocolate variety of Dove Minis, but I personally prefer the milk chocolate flavor. All of their flavors are good, smooth, and tasty. These minis are also the perfect size to satisfy a chocolate craving when one does not particularly want a full-size candy bar. For convenience, I just put them out in a bowl for anyone who wants to easily grab a quick chocolate fix.

Yummy delicious chocolate!

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

I utterly love Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis. They have such an amazingly smooth texture that they just melt in your mouth. You have to eat more than one because they are just that delicious. The silky smoothness that dove chocolate has, beats out all other chocolate brands. I can't go one day without my dove chocolate minis.

Amazing

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis are hands down one of the best chocolates I have ever had. They are so smooth and creamy and practically melt in your mouth. They also have neat little messages and sayings under each wrapper to make your Dove Chocolate experience that much more meaningful.

Tasty & Affordable

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

As far as the affordable chocolates go (Hershey's, Dove, Cadbury & Nestle), for plain Milk Chocolate, I like Dove best. It is smooth, just sweet enough and just overall has the best taste among these.

I like how the Minis are just big enough that you don't feel like you need to pop a dozen at a time to get your sweet fix. The best affordable chocolate around!

Dove is Decadent

from Darlington, WI

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

Buy It,this delicious chocolate comes in dark or milk and everyone I have ever bought for as gift says they enjoy it's sort of there own little stash of happiness when they need a lift.The price is comparables to cheaper chocolate and easily avaliable about any store.Add to a christmas stocking or gift basket anytime of year.The size of one will satisfy you instantly but if not by a bar of it.mmmmmm

Very Satisfying Chocolate!! Dove!!

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

I love this Chocolate, so smooth to the taste and the chocolate just melts in your mouth. Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis are the Best! Dove is the only Chocolate i eat and really enjoy and savoir every piece of Dove Chocolate Minis, just a calming divine tasting Chocolate. If you haven't tried Dove Milk Chocolate minis...it's a must!!

Chocolate Perfection

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

My favorite they are perfect pieces for an indulgant snack from heaven. I love being able to pack a few in with my lunch I take to work its the perfect pick me up and my co-workers love it when I share them.

I was just going to eat one little bite...haha

from Southaven, MS

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

I was just a little hungry for a sweet snack...just a taste would do. I ate one, and then anouther, and so on, and so on. Well let's just say these little Dove Chocolates are delicious and delightful!

DorothyJohnson Dove so smooth

from Forks, WA

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

Dove makes dark chocolate that melts in your mouth and Dark chocolate has antitoxitants that prevent cancer and is also heart healthy. This company also makes small single bars of dark chocolate that are sold single so you can get one for you and your honey.

Dove milk chocolate

from Grantsburg, WI

Comments about Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate Minis:

Dove milk chocolate is really smooth. Dove milk chocolate just melts on your tongue. the quality of the chocolate is supreme,Dove milk chocolate is as good as any fine chocolate. The creamyness of Dove milk chocolate is something you have to experience, the words one could say won't come here to the experience.