Other Hair Conditioners:
Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner

Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Definitely for color-treated, damaged hair!

Comments about Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner:

I am not a follower of Dove products but more of a try-it-all consumer. I've been using a lot of different products lately until I finally decided to give a Dove product a try. I got my hair color-treated about two months ago, and I seriously suffered from hair damage the days after -- dry, coarse and frizzy was my hair which was made a lot worse by its natural curls. No hair conditioners helped in the problem but Reinvented Dove with Fiber Actives. My hair became smooth, lighter by feel, and shiny. I cannot make any comparison with the older version of dove conditioners because I hardly can remember using one. I can attest though that the reinvented version can make long, curly, damaged hair from color treatment a lot better in terms of softness, smoothness and shininess.

However, I cannot assure effectiveness on other hair types. My personal experience though is that it is effective.

And if I may add, if you are very much strict with the scent, I say this one will not disappoint you. I have tried other conditioners and their scent is just so awful I feel bad smelling my own hair. But with this product, I may sound funny, but I can smell it all day.

Dove made a new conditioner, but I did not see a difference.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner:

I tried this conditioner when they first came out with it because I love Dove products, but I was a little disappointed in Dove this time around. They claimed to have made a big difference in their new conditioners with new "fiber actives", but I did not see much of a difference between this one and the old ones. The conditioner still made my hair soft and it was not too heavy for my fine hair, but the cost went up a little because of their so called new ingredients. I find that very annoying. As always, the conditioner smells great, but if they say they are going to make it better, it would be nice if it actually made it better! It works as well as the old conditioner worked, but I would rather a product that had more benefits for my hair, especially if I am going to pay more money. As always, the conditioner smelled really good and kept my hair nice by making it shiny and giving it volume, but I feel like Dove is trying to rip off their customers by raising prices and claiming better ingredients, when there is not actually anything different.

a great product

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner:

dove has nailed it on the head with this product.  i have really enjoyed this product for my hair.  it has a overall good smell and the conditioning last a great amount of time.  it is not overly priced, and you can pick this product up on sale at many places and even pair the sale with some great manufacture coupons to get a  great deal on this product!

dove is a great family product, and they will not disappointed you iwith this conditioner either!  it goes great with dove shampoo, but still goes great wtih any kind of shampoo or styling products.  i use it, and so does my preteen daughter.

i've noticed a difference in my hair after i've used this, and even a bigger difference when i ran out and used another product.  it has added a great amount of conditioning to my hair, and it felt much smoother and stronger than before.

it doesn't leave a build up like somet brands can

a great product for any women!

No more dry hair

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner:

Dove reinvented hair care, does exactly as it states. It takes your hair to the next level! I have highlights, blowdry, and use a flatiron everyday! I literally put my hair to the test everyday. So with all the products that I use on my hair daily, my hair was in need of some help. After trying this, I was amazed at how great my hair actually felt and looked.

I was at the store the other day when someone came up to me and commented on how healthy my hair had looked. I was amazed. But secretly smiling inside. Of course I had to tell them about the product !

Intense conditioning without feeling greasy!

from Shawnee, KS

Comments about Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner:

"Deep" or "intense" are two words that normally scare me away from conditioner because of my fine hair.  I had the chance to try it by participating in a campaign through BzzAgent.  Wow, I love it!  Nice, fresh scent and an affordable price.  The best thing is that it helps my fragile hair without weighing it down.  I'm very pleased.  My thicker-haired friends loved their samples as well.

Great for those with damage, but not for everyone.

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner:

I received a sample of the New Daily Treatment from Dove as a BZZAGENT.  I'm not traditionally a Dove Haircare user (although I really love their body wash and deodorant), but I'm always up for trying something new.  I have straight hair that really doesn't have much damage.  I found that for my hair, this product was just too heavy for daily use.  After about a week, my hair just was limp and not great.  In the past few weeks, I've been using it once every other week (so about twice a month) and that has been great.  It does revitalize my hair, and since I'm not using it every day it doesn't get weighed down.

We all have different issues with our hair, and mine is always that it gets weighed down by product too easily.  For those out there with more damage or more frizzy hair, this is probably a great product worth trying!

Dove Reinvented Conditioner reinvented my hair!

from Baxter, TN

Comments about Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner:

I received from BZZAGENT the New daily Treatment from Dove. I have been using Dove shampoo and conditioner for some time now and was excited to learn that all the Dove Hair Care products now have FIber Actives to take care of damage. The new formula has Micro Moisture serum and new Fiber Actives which is suppose to protect against and repair hair damage to make your hair soft and conditioned. I blow dry and flat iron my hair everyday and this takes a toll on it. My hair is naturally a little wavy and slightly frizzy so the drying effect the blow dryer and flat iron is rough and my hair has always required moisture to combat the dryness and breakage I get. The first time I used this product I could tell such a difference in my hair, it felt much more moisturized after blow drying and flat ironed. I still need to use a product to keep my hair looking good all day but that is because of the texture of my hair not that it is not moisturized. I instantly started getting compliments on my hair after using this product. I have used many products trying to get the dryness effect that my hair gets and this one does the trick. I will definitely be using it DAILY to keep all that damage repaired for good!

A big drink of water for thirsty hair

from North Bergen, NJ

Comments about Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner:

Dove is a brand that has been used in my family for years. Just the sight of their bar soap alone brings back happy memories of my grandma and mom, and I was excited to see their product line expand into the hair care arena over the last few years. As a BzzAgent, I recently received a sample of one of their newest additions to their hair care line, Reinvented Dove with Fiber Actives Conditioner. I love trying new hair products, from budget-friendly to high end, though more often than not, I find that the higher price tag on a product does not automatically translate to better quality. The Dove line is very affordable, and this particular condition really does the job when it comes to restoring damaged or dry hair. My ends tend to be the worst, especially as I often use curling or straightening irons, but when I used this conditioner before styling, my hair maintained its shine. It's sort of like giving thirsty hair a really big drink of water! The other good news is a little goes a long way so one tube should last awhile. Smells good too without being overpowering.

Almost too good

from Huntley, IL

Comments about Dove Reinvented Dove, with Fiber Actives Conditioner:

I was recently asked to review the New daily Treatment from Dove. All the Dove Hair Care products have been reformulated (with Fiber Actives) to take care of damage. The formula is with patented Micro Moisture serum and new Fiber Actives to protect against and repairs hair damage for beautifully smooth hair. I was sent a sample of the intense treatment, probably because the survey I filled out told them how much I damage my hair.  I curl my hair every morning with some type of heated appliance and I blow dry my hair every night before going to bed.  I have a lot of breakage and my hair doesn't seem to want to grow below my shoulders.  After using this product only once I felt a difference in the texture of my hair, it felt much softer and more silky and the scent of this product is wonderful and stays with you all day.  I would say the only downside to the Dove Reinvented Hair Care Intense Treatment  would be that I felt like it took all the volume out of my hair.  i would use this product but i do feel that I have to add something to my hair after using it to add volume back in.