Other Shampoos:
Dove
Dove Pro Age Advanced Care Hair Shampoo For Extra Fullness and Thickness, 12 oz

Dove Pro Age Advanced Care Hair Shampoo For Extra Fullness and Thickness, 12 oz

Dove Pro-Age Thick an Full Therapy Shampoo the only one you need

Dove Pro- age thick and full therapy shampoo is awesome!  It is thick, smells good, and since I have been using it for one month, it has improved my fine thinning hair greatly.  I LOVE this shampoo.  Forget the cheap shampoo now.

Even as you wash your hair with this dove product, one quarter spot is all you need for lots of lather.  Three days ago someone asked me what perfume I was wearing, and I told him, "It's my Shampoo!"

My hair was thinning at the top towards back, but not anymore.  It is fuller, silky, and easy to manage.  Now I don't need 5 or more products for my hair.  I don't even need conditioner.  Just a little mousse.

I am amazed at all of the FOR REAL products on the market today.  Whoever thought of this is a great thinker.  We have facial, and body products, what about  the hair!

Now I am proud to go out with my sleek, soft, full and great smelling head of hair. I am stuck on this, and already bought 2 more. It is worth the extra money, and I rarely say that!

Dissappointing.....

I thought that I would give this one a try since I had good luck with the advanced color care from this line....oh my....I looked like a raggedy mess when I was done....couldn't manage it whatsoever...not even with heat......nothing else to say other than...I simply didn't like this one....it says for extra fullness and thickness....more like extra frizz and out of controlness!!!.....I was so hoping that I would like it because some days my hair seems flat but I'll have to keep searching for a different fix for those days!!!.....

Dissappointing.....

from Clare, MI

Comments about Dove Pro Age Advanced Care Hair Shampoo For Extra Fullness and Thickness, 12 oz:

Unexpected love

from Indianapolis, IN

I tried this shampoo on a whim when I was living abroad. I was willing to try anything, and was not looking for any particular kind of shampoo. I didn't see the meaning behind 'pro-age' as applied to a shampoo! It sounds silly to me even now. However, I really love this shampoo, and have continued to use Dove shampoos ever since I tried this one a few years ago. This particular kind of Dove IS good for someone like me, who has wavy, but somewhat fine hair. Also, the price is pretty good--a step above say, Suave, but not as expensive as say, Paul Mitchell. With coupons and deals, I can often buy this shampoo for half off or more. That said, I have found this particular Dove shampoo to be hard to find in the stores, or at least in drugstores where I would normally buy it. I noticed this one disappear from my local drugstore's shelf maybe about a year ago. I don't know if that's particular to my store, or if it is just sold in fewer places nation-wide. In any case, this shampoo doesn't work miracles, but for me, it works pretty darn well!

Dove Pro Age: My hair's as glossy as it was in my 20's

from Bremond, TX

Yes! Dove works on my hair to make it smooth and glossy. My hair was drab and brittle from stringent dieting and the natural effects of age. After the first washing, I could see an improvement in shine, and the texture was smooth and slippery.

So slippery in fact, that I had to find special barrettes to hold my locks back. Normal barrettes slipped down the hair and fell like rain behind me! Fine hair can be a real pain sometimes. My granddaughter loves the barrettes I can't use, and hopes I'll continue on with Dove. I believe she's prejudiced in favor of free barrettes, not Nana's shiny hair.

I noticed the shine improved over a month, and my hair glowed in any light I was in. I hated looking at drab strands in the mirror, and now "Mirror" is my friend again. I sneak into the bathroom to admire my hair in the overhead lights; I thought that sort of vanity was behind me! Guess not!

As soon as this bottle of Dove Pro Age is used up, I'll speed off to get another. Actually I'll slow down through those small Texas towns. A ticket would slow me down on the way to get the Pro Age. Heck! I'll get two bottles of Dove Pro Age, that way I won't have to rush!

Dove Pro-Age Thick an Full Therapy Shampoo the only one you need

from Venice, FL

Wonderful Product, does everything it says and more!

from Perry, NY

My sister recommended this to me after my hair started thinning. Along with vitamins and a doctors care, this Shampoo has done wonders for my hair. Not only does it do what it says but it doesn't make my hair frizzy or dried out. I love Dove products.

love your hair.love dove.i do!

from Norristown, PA

I noticed that my hair wasn't in good condition.My old routine was tired and not helping my fine hair type.So I tried dove's anti age pro shampoo and conditioner.This product is what I should've been using all along.It holds true to it's claim adding volume and thickness while strengthening and protecting in one formula.Idon't have to add other products that offen weight my hair down.Now I can let my hair go free.No ponytails or clips to mask its thinness.

Dove delivers on its promise.

from Kansas City, MO

Dove Pro Age Shampoo makes my hair feel younger--fuller and shinier.

In the past, I've used a daily moisturing shampoo, but needed to alternate that with a shampoo to remove buildup.   Otherwise I get dull gray.  With Dove Pro Age I get moisture AND bright silver highlights.  I might have started dying my hair by now except for all the compliments I get with Dove.   That saves me a small fortune, but the bottle of shampoo lasts a year, so it's already a bargain.

Dove Pro-Age Shampoo & Conditioner is great!

from Urbandale, IA

I picked this shampoo up on accident, not being particularly old or suffering from thinning hair. I thought I was picking up a different kind! Regardless, this shampoo and conditioner set has been great.

My hair is never tangley, and never sticky after I use both products. It is noticeably fuller and more manageable the mornings when I use this product. The texture is nice and not too heavy, while each bottle has a generous amount of product instead of more packaging in it.

There are often coupons and sales on Dove products, and hair care is no exception. I appreciate this as times get tighter!

I would like to know more about Dove's animal testing policies and the chemicals in the shampoo, but that is my fault for not investigating more. I really like using Dove hair chemicals to keep my hair knot-free, shiny, and soft. I've even noticed I can go longer in between haircuts after using these products- saving me money there too!

Dove Advance Care Pro Age is great for manageable hair.

from Vernon, VT

I first purchased Dove Advanced Care Pro Age shampoo because it was on special and I had a coupon.  I'm always looking for a bargain, but I don't like to sacrifice quality.

I do not color my hair, and it is mostly white.  However, this shampoo does a great job of not only keeping my hair clean, it keeps it soft and manageable and shining.

Great stuff.  I would recommend this for anyone who's not afraid to admit that they're over 50.

Dove anti aging is the best i have used

from Gerald, MO

Dove anti aging shapmoo is the only shampoo that i have used that meets my expections from a shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and full. It washes out clean and does not leave a a build up like alot of shampoos do. It leaves my hair manageable and very clean feeling. Alot of shampoos i cant use everyday but the dove line i can without needing to change everyother day. I the price is somewhat high bit there are always coupons on there products in the sunday paper and you can get them online also. So when it goes on sale i stock up. I dont stock up on anyother shampoo. I love all dove products but the shampoo and conditioner are on my top number 1 list.