4.8
Dove
Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar

Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar

4.8

Pros

• Gentle (9)
  • Cleans effectively (8)
  • Easy to use (8)
  • Moisturizes (8)
  • Good value (7)

• Shower (9)
  • Daily use (8)
  • Baths (6)
  • Travel (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (7), Brand buyer (3)
    • I received a sample (11), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Worthy of a 10/10 rating!

I have been using Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bar since a very long time! I absolutely love this soap. I have very sensitive skin and I am always very careful when I choose any soaps, scrubs, body washes or other cosmetic products. This soap does not dry my skin at all and moisturizes it while gently washing away impurities. I use this soap to wash my face as well, It works very well for me when I don't want to over use my cleansers or other facial washes. I also love the light fragrance (pink rosa) that this soap has, it is not over bearing at all. I have tried a few other soaps in the similar category but they are definitely nowhere near this soap! I am a big fan of the Dove brand but out of all their beauty bars, the Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar is my favorite and it is always present in my home! I highly recommend this soap and it definitely deserves the accolades and the high ratings!

Does not last long

I have been a fan of Dove products for the past many years but do not like their soaps. The reason being that the soap bars do not last for more than a week and when the beauty soap comes in contact with water while bathing, the soap gets smaller and smaller and starts gets sticky and by the end of a week, the bar gets so small that it melts in the hands. There is no doubt about the fragrance and effect of Dove soaps. This soap has an amazing fragrance and the entire washroom smells of a pink rosa. It contains a moisturizing cream that works on the skin and body well.

The product leaves the body soft and smooth and makes it feel beautiful. The skin tone is also improved as the dirt and dust from the skin gets cleansed well with the help of the soap and it leaves it dry and clean. The price is not reasonable as the product does not last long enough and so it is better to purchase the body wash instead. The product suits all skin types.

Smells great

from Caldwell Idaho

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Pleasant Smell

Smells great

I would buy this product again and again.

from Texas

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Easy To Use
    • Gentle
    • Good Value
    • Moisturizes
    • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

I use dove soap since about 20 years ago and i will keep using it till it will stay good soap for sjower and skin . It really make difffirent when I use it , It makes me feel very fresh with the beautiful smelll and quality of soap .

Rosa thefirst❤

from Newyork

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Gentle

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

Dove soaps smell so good and fresh they make me feel so clean. I love this scent alot. It's flowery. I discontinued baby powder due to the cancer connection but Dove helps fill that void. It is the only soap I buy
        This is the only brand of bar soap i can use that doesnt dry my skin . i never used to use bar soap for my face or body , till i tried dove 4 years ago . I use it on my face and body , and sometimes my hair [shoulder length ] when i run out of shampoo . My skin is moisturized and feels clean after i use it . the sent is nice as well.
        Has a sweet floral sent . My skin is soft . I use it for my face and body . great for shaving too .
        I love this soap because it is gentle and very lathery and creamy. I use it from head to toe and it has never broken me out or made me itch.

I also love the scent. The white and pink Dove bars are identical in fragrance (a clean, soapy rosy scent). This one says "rosa" because that means PINK in Spanish. The white bar says "blanco" on it. So there is no diffrence in scent.

Softness and tenderness

from Minneapolis,United States

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

I use it constantly, the best because it gives me a great sense of softness and beauty, in addition to the smell that lasts long and gives me a sense of femininity

I loved this soap

from Murfreesboro ,tn

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle

Cons

• Pricey / Poor Value

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

I used this dove soap in the shower ..it was very soft on my skin and it smelled really pleasant and refreshing. It is a great product but it is a little bit pricey for my budget unless I have coupon present or I have a little extra cash to splurge a little more lols..I would definitely recommend this product and will most likely be purchasing this item again.

Love this bar

from NY

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
        • Easy To Use
        • Gentle
        • Good Value
        • Moisturizes
        • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

Love Dove. This bar is so luxurious and smells nice without being overwhelming. Such a fan

The only soap I use

from ny

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
          • Easy To Use
          • Gentle
          • Good Value
          • Moisturizes
          • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

Dove is the only soap I use I have psoriasis that is really bad . Dove soap makes my skin feel so soft and clean plus it smells great! It doesn't leave a film or residue sensation on my skin

LOVE THE SMELL

from queens, NY

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Good Value
            • Moisturizes

i like it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love Dove pink-rosa and will always have it in my home.

from Toledo Ohio USA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
              • Easy To Use
              • Gentle
              • Good Value
              • Moisturizes
              • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

I do always have Dove and Caress body washes in my house, they have several beautifully scented ones that I love. Sometimes I choose a certain one for different moods I'm in for example romantic, just feeling sexy or just want to smell a certain way.. I'm a girly girl who just want's to smell good all the time.. But one soap that will always be in my bathroom is Dove Pink-rosa beauty bar.. I alway take (at least) two showers a day and except for the occasional times I use a body wash I use Dove pink-rosa everytime or at least 1 of the two showers I take.. Even showering as often as I do my skin never dries out it seems to get softer if that's even possible lol. I love the shape of the bar it's easy to grab and hold and the lather is so very luxurious and feels amazing on my skin... And the scent is so feminine and very lovely and last a long time but not overpowering. I can still smell it on my skin hours later.. It really makes my skin very very soft and silky smooth. I also use it on my face with spectacular results.. Dove pink-rosa will definitely always be in my house. I can go on and on about this product but I'll just end this review with I love love love love love Dove so very very much lol. Thank you for a wonderful product..

LOVE this product

from bridgeport,wv

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
                • Easy To Use
                • Gentle
                • Good Value
                • Moisturizes
                • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

This product is so gentle and mild I use it on my baby. she had horrible dry skin and this cleared it up. It also has helped with diaper rash, and it leaves us all smelling really fresh.