4.8
Dove
Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar

Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar

4.8

Pros

• Moisturizes (5)
  • Cleans effectively (4)
  • Easy to use (4)
  • Gentle (3)
  • Good value (3)

• Daily use (5)
  • Shower (3)

Worthy of a 10/10 rating!

I have been using Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bar since a very long time! I absolutely love this soap. I have very sensitive skin and I am always very careful when I choose any soaps, scrubs, body washes or other cosmetic products. This soap does not dry my skin at all and moisturizes it while gently washing away impurities. I use this soap to wash my face as well, It works very well for me when I don't want to over use my cleansers or other facial washes. I also love the light fragrance (pink rosa) that this soap has, it is not over bearing at all. I have tried a few other soaps in the similar category but they are definitely nowhere near this soap! I am a big fan of the Dove brand but out of all their beauty bars, the Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar is my favorite and it is always present in my home! I highly recommend this soap and it definitely deserves the accolades and the high ratings!

Does not last long

I have been a fan of Dove products for the past many years but do not like their soaps. The reason being that the soap bars do not last for more than a week and when the beauty soap comes in contact with water while bathing, the soap gets smaller and smaller and starts gets sticky and by the end of a week, the bar gets so small that it melts in the hands. There is no doubt about the fragrance and effect of Dove soaps. This soap has an amazing fragrance and the entire washroom smells of a pink rosa. It contains a moisturizing cream that works on the skin and body well.

The product leaves the body soft and smooth and makes it feel beautiful. The skin tone is also improved as the dirt and dust from the skin gets cleansed well with the help of the soap and it leaves it dry and clean. The price is not reasonable as the product does not last long enough and so it is better to purchase the body wash instead. The product suits all skin types.

LOVE THE SMELL

from queens, NY

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Good Value
  • Moisturizes

i like it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love Dove pink-rosa and will always have it in my home.

from Toledo Ohio USA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Easy To Use
    • Gentle
    • Good Value
    • Moisturizes
    • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

I do always have Dove and Caress body washes in my house, they have several beautifully scented ones that I love. Sometimes I choose a certain one for different moods I'm in for example romantic, just feeling sexy or just want to smell a certain way.. I'm a girly girl who just want's to smell good all the time.. But one soap that will always be in my bathroom is Dove Pink-rosa beauty bar.. I alway take (at least) two showers a day and except for the occasional times I use a body wash I use Dove pink-rosa everytime or at least 1 of the two showers I take.. Even showering as often as I do my skin never dries out it seems to get softer if that's even possible lol. I love the shape of the bar it's easy to grab and hold and the lather is so very luxurious and feels amazing on my skin... And the scent is so feminine and very lovely and last a long time but not overpowering. I can still smell it on my skin hours later.. It really makes my skin very very soft and silky smooth. I also use it on my face with spectacular results.. Dove pink-rosa will definitely always be in my house. I can go on and on about this product but I'll just end this review with I love love love love love Dove so very very much lol. Thank you for a wonderful product..

LOVE this product

from bridgeport,wv

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Gentle
      • Good Value
      • Moisturizes
      • Pleasant Smell

• Baths
        • Travel

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

This product is so gentle and mild I use it on my baby. she had horrible dry skin and this cleared it up. It also has helped with diaper rash, and it leaves us all smelling really fresh.

I would like buy this again and again

from Libya

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
        • Easy To Use
        • Moisturizes

• Travel

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

I'd like this product,,, shep , and good for use

Is beautiful

from iraq

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
          • Easy To Use
          • Gentle
          • Moisturizes
          • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

I love dove products because the are good and that wonderful product and The smell beautiful and it contains a moisturizer and makes hire smooth like silk

Dove Soap as Hair Shampoo Alternative

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

A colleague introduced me into using dove pink rosa or any dove pink soap with high moisturizer content as an alternative for hair shampoos (with strong formula). She has fine hair but been using it for almost a year already and her looks fine (with almost no concerns on falling hairs). I noticed my hair is kinda smooth and that I have less or most of the time- no falling hairs already. I just place dove soap in a small dipper, soak for awhile in a thin layer of water and create suds. Then I will use it as a shampoo directly to my hair and scalp. Every other day I add a drop of Dove intense shampoo for added moisture. Been doing it for almost two months and I guess I no longer encounter much problems in falling hair. My 8 yo nephew and mom -66 yo are also using it. However, the adult guys (my father and brother) have acquired dandruffs when they tried it. I guess it wont work to many people but I guess its worth a try. This can prove only that the moisturizer content of Dove is that high.

Moisture Party!

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

This is a luxurious dream!

If you have medium skin like me or fair skin like my mother who is preserving her age with this treat, this is the perfect soap for you. I usually don't use rose scents, but this was different as I learned through trying it. I share it with my mom. She was using petroleum jelly on her skin overnight but I convinced her that that is a bit heavy on skin her age, she is 68 but don't tell her I told you. She started using this and just uses a light moisturizer at night and her skin is so much clearer and mine is as well.

I like the scent because it smells like sweet roses and the texture of the bar is like cream, unlike other soaps, you can tell it won't strip your skin. All you need is a warm bath and a nice sponge, put the bar under the faucet while you are running your water for a little extra moisture. When you get out of the bath, you will be glowing, and smelling like a rose petal.The scent is a little different from a real rose so you don't have that weird underlying scent. It is a great fragrance that stays on the skin for hours.

love dove!

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

I have always been a user and huge fan of Dove products, so of course this beauty bar is awesome in my opinion. It has a very light pleasant scent, not to strong at all, and as with most Dove products leaves my skin feeling and smelling soft and clean. I get dry skin sometimes and when I use Dove it helps with that. It just leaves your skin so soft, I love it. I would definitely recommend the Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bar soap to anyone, any skin type. I even use it to wash my face, and I won't use most soap bars on my face, because some soaps me to break out or leave my face really dry and itchy. This one does not break my face out or leave it feeling dry afterwards. It is a great soap to cleanse all over, and make you feel great. It may be a little pricier then other soap bars but it is totally worth every cent, and I don't think the price is to outrageous. If you haven't tried this you really should.

Literally a Beauty Soap

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

Before trying this Beauty soad, I have tried around ten different brands. Just for the sake of trying one more beauty soap, I tried this as I was not at all happy with the ones I was using & this was the main reason for me to try different brands. To my sheer surprise, this is a wonderful wonderful product. Looking at the cost I never thought it would prove to be such a product but I must say that its worth trying for once. The best part I liked about this washing bar is that we need to use it in a very small quantity. It smalls very nice. So all in all its cost effective & cleans quickly. My skin has become very soft and you don't feel the oil on your skin post wash. Never the less it doesn't make your skin dry as well. Though it is a little expensive but I think for skin one has to pay the price.

I would highly recommend this product if someone is brand conscious, one should definitely try this.

Smells Amazing, Moisturizes Very Well

Comments about Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar:

I live in an area with very hard water, which makes my skin itchy and dry. Most soaps exacerbate my dry skin to the point of discomfort. This soap, however, cleans and moisturizes very well, and leaves a sweet scent on my skin that lasts. It's a wonderful product.

I love this soap. It's got the feel of an expensive luxury skin product, but without the price. It keeps my skin from drying out, even after a shower in our very hard water. I recommend it to anyone who has itchy skin that's easily irritated by other soaps. I like to keep a bar in my suitcase for when I travel. You never know what kind of soap you'll get at a hotel, and I know that the Dove Pink bar will work.

I love that the smell is light and non-medicinal. Often, soaps that moisturize have a heavy, cloying smell, or an unpleasant, medicinal tang to it that's unattractive. Dove Pink is attractive and pleasant without smelling like you're bathed in perfume, which is an absolute plus!