3.5
Dove
Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream

Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream

3.5

It gives you shiny, silky hair without oily buildup.

from Northville, MI

Comments about Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream:

I love this! It leaves your hair shiny and silky without weighing it down. Not oily like some serums. I have tried some of the other products that have silicone and did not like the way they left my hair feeling, almost oily. My hair is bouncy and texture is not coarse. Allows me to still use heat products to style but looks good!

Very disappointed...

from Garner, NC

I recieved a sample of the Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Leave-In Smoothing Cream in the mail last week. I couldn't wait to try it. I love Dove products, however, this will be the first one that I don't. It has a creamy consistency and the scent is nice like most Dove products but after I applied it, it actually made my hair feel dry and it definitely didn't smooth the cuticles like it claims to. It seem to make my frizzies look worse and more pronounced. I'm not sure why it didn't work for me. I wish that it had.