4.8

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Smoothing Cream

4.8

Pros

Cons

I saw this on Viewpoints!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Smoothing Cream:

I was searching through this website when I saw this product. I could not believe that Dove had such a product. I needed to find a product that I could leave in my hair and one that would help to condition my extremely distressed hair. It has gotten so bad that I am considering getting a significant hair cut. It took going to a few stores for me to finally find this. I have been using this for a few days and already I like the results. My hair is certainly less frizzy and it lays down much easier. I have not noticed this making my hair greasy or limp. I was concerned that the oil in the formula would make my hair greasy but its very light and I like that it adds a little bit of shine to my hair. The formula does not leave any residue behind so you do not have to be worried about your pillowcases or clothes getting stained.

I have only been using this product for a few days but in that short amount of time, this cream has made my hair less frizzy and certainly it is easier to comb through and I have less snarls and hair coming out when I brush it.

The scent is pleasant but not extremely noticeable. I suppose I would have liked a leave in product to smell a little longer on my hair.

This product is wonderful for flyaways and frizz.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Smoothing Cream:

I deal with a lot of flyaways in my hair and frizz at times. I am always looking for a product that will help me with this problem. Dove's Nourishing Oil Care Leave In Smoothing Cream is definitely a product that fits those parameters. I bought when I bought the Nourishing Oil conditioner. My fear is that it would be too heavy, but I found that if I only use it every other day and only a very small amount at one time (about the size of a dime), it really helps keep down all the frizzy pieces of my hair. Also, this product softens my hair very nicely. Because I do not use it all the time and I only use a small amount, the bottle lasts for a long time for me. I did not have to buy another bottle for about four months after the first purchase. This product works really well with the Nourishing Oil shampoo and conditioner set. I would recommend using them all together for the best results.

The miracle working ,knot remover cream!

Comments about Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Smoothing Cream:

Firstly, I will start off by saying i absolutely adore all of dove's hair care line or products. Each one has something unique about it that does something special to my hair. This product however i had to review because i think it is their best product they have made yet. I use this two to three times a week, especially if my hair get knotty. I have very long curly thick thick hair, so my hair gets very knotty quickly and curly which makes it ten times harder to get out the knots and even harder to keep them out! All the women in my immediate family are the same as well! However, this is miracle cream. i found it works best if you wash and dry the hair and then smooth the cream in and let sit for at least 20 minutes if you are trying to work out knots because literally in twenty minutes, they can be combed right out. your hair is so smooth and so soft it can be combed right out without pulling hair out and tears from little girls when your just trying to fix there hair! This product is mommy approved and recommended A+ Dove!!!

My favorite product, i literally use this particular product as much as I can, when ever I need it. I try to use this two to three times a week.

The scent gives you such a sense of clean, its very sweet delicate and just makes you love the product even more.

A Versatile Smoothing Cream That Works on Damp and Dry Hair

Comments about Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Smoothing Cream:

I really like Dove products and think that they are high quality and reasonably priced. I've tried many different hair products through the years that were supposed to help with my curly, frizzy hair. While some products worked well, they seemed to lose their effectiveness over time. Other products just didn't work, period.

I've been using Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream for several months now and am very happy with it. It claims to control frizz and boost shine, even in humid conditions, and I can vouch that it does.

When I use this product on my damp hair, I think that it really helps to define my curls and help control the frizz. My hair feels very soft and the curls are more bouncy than frizzy.

I don't use it everyday because I like to switch up my routine and avoid any possible product build-up. On the days when I don't use this on damp hair, and my dry hair starts to get frizzy, I apply this to my dry hair. The cream is not greasy and I only need a small amount to run it through my hair to soften it up and tame the frizz. My hair immediately feels and looks much better! I love this smoothing cream and will continue using it for a long time.

This works very well on both damp and dry hair.

The scent is pleasant and not over-powering. I smell it when I apply it but it doesn't seem very noticeable after that.