Other Hair Conditioners:

Dove Moisture Rich Color

Not worth the money

from Independence, MO

Comments about Dove Moisture Rich Color:

I have very thick hair that seems to be dry during some months of the year.  I have always been a fan of Dove products and have frequently used them in my life.  I find them to be inexpensive and reliable and easy-to-find.  I was so very dissappointed when I bought and used the Dove Moisture-Rich conditioner for dry hair.  I used the shampoo and it seemed to get my hair squeaky-clean.  I finished up with the Dove conditioner and let it set in my hair for a couple minutes for my hair to absorb all the conditioner.  After I washed it out, my hair was a tangly, unconditioned mess.  It felt like I hadn't used conditioner at all. I thought that I may not used enough, so I did another round.  Same result.  I was so frightened to use a pick on my hair and quickly ran another brand conditioner through my hair.  Finally, it worked.  I was so disappointed by this product.  I threw the rest of the product in the trash.  I will never use it again.

dove moisture rich color is awesome

from Independence, MO

Comments about Dove Moisture Rich Color:

Dove conditioner is the best product i have ever used.I have very very dry, dull hair and dove conditioner add's moisture,shine and managability.This product not only works great but it also smell's wonderful.It truly remind's you of a product you would get from a salon.I have tried many product's but nothing has ever worked this great on my hair.My hair feel's so soft and has so much shine after using dove conditioner.I also color my hair and as everyone who does use color on their hair know's your hair can be severely damaged after using chemical's like that but dove conditioner add's moisture and replenishes.If you have thick hair this product is great because it does not weigh down your hair.Your hair will be noticably smoother and softer.Your hair will be more radiant than you could even believe.Another greatthing about dove conditioner is how affordable it is.Something this great you would expect to pay at least double what it actually cost's.