4.1
Dove Invisible Solid - Powder

Dove Invisible Solid - Powder

4.1

Simple and Fresh

I always use this deodorant every day. It has a simple fresh scent and it usually lasts me for about three months or so before it runs out. It glides on easily and it doesn't leave any residue. I used to use gel deodorants when I was younger, but it always left wet stains under my armpits before I'd even leave the house. If I would put a gel deodorant in my suitcase when I'd travel, it would always slosh around and mess up my clothes in the luggage, but not Dove's powder deodorant. Whenever I use this deodorant, it never spills out inside of my luggage, so I have nothing to worry about when I open my luggage. All you have to do is simply twist the bottom clockwise and apply it to the armpit area and you don't have to worry about it showing on your clothes. Actually, when I use it every day, the scent is still on my clothes when I take it off, so it lasts all day as well, and sometimes maybe for even two days. The scent isn't too strong as well, which is good too.

Dove Invisible Solid - Powder smells okay, but it does work.

Dove Invisible Solid – Powder is a good deodorant and it definitely works.  I really like the fact that it is an “invisible” solid because it won’t mess up your outfits because it goes on clear.  I like the way that this deodorant protects me for hours and I rarely sweat after using it.  Even if I do sweat, it kicks in and does its job.  I like the size and the shape and the container this deodorant comes in because I can take it anywhere I want to go.  It will fit in a small purse, a small bag too so you can have it within reach if you need it.  The design on its packaging is nice too. The reason I only give this deodorant (3 STARS) is because of the smell of it.  It doesn’t smell bad; it just smells like powder.  It smells like baby powder to me, and I don’t like the smell of baby powder, unless I’m using baby powder.  Did I say baby powder enough times?  I think so.  Anyway, the scent is “clean and crisp” smelling and that is a plus.  I find that this deodorant just lasts and lasts.  I’ve had mine for months and months.  I do think the price is fair if you can get it on sale.  Although I don’t like the smell of it, I’d have to give this a “6” on a scale of “1-10” if I were to rate it.  If you like the smell of baby powder or powdery smelling things, then you just might like Dove Invisible Solid - Powder.

Good deodorant

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

Dove deodorants come in a nice selection of fragrances and go onto the skin very smoothly. They will leave white spots on clothes but not as badly as some other brands. The packaging is nice but I feel like you might be getting a little bit less product in it than you do with other brands. Overall a decent pick for deodorant, helps keep me fresh and dry. You may have to reapply if it is an extremely hot day or if you are working out but under normal circumstances it lasts well.

Wonderful

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

The deodorant dove powder Is definitely a top pick on my list. The reason being is because it is a very good deodorant it does exactly what it says. It has a very strong, powerful sent that does stay on the person for at least 24 hours. Now of course the deodorant fades but if you put a generous amount you should stay fresh all day. The only complaint I would have is that the powder is not invisible even though on the label it says "Invisible solid" if you do Put a generous amount you can see it on your clothes. And every woman knows how annoying that can be. My suggestion Would be to put a little bit of toilet paper under your arm Pitts, to not only soak the sweat up to help the deodorant stay on longer so you can put less amounts on but to also help spread the powder evenly so it doesn't get all over your clothes. Even though that is one little miss convenience of the deodorant I still would keep it my household.

quality product that does what it says it does

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

I use dove powder scent as well as dove body wash. In combination together they work great. This product helps me feel clean and fresh without being to over powering when it comes to scent. No white marks on clothing. Keeps my feeling clean all day as well as smelling fresh. This product is inexpensive, easy to find because it is sold in almost every store. When used with other dove products works wonders. Great for people that have skin care problems, dry or irritated skin. I have psoriasis and it works great even when I break out under my arms, No need to keep reapplying it all day long as with some antiperspirants once in the morning and I feel as fresh when I get home to go to bed as I did when I woke up and put it on that morning. Even working out, running, hiking or swimming, I feel clean afterwards. Recommend this product for anyone with dry, skin or if you workout a lot.

Dove Invisible Solid- Powder Scented

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

Dove Invisible Solid- Powder Scented Deodorant is one of the primary deodorants that I use. I gave it a 4 because when I am very sweaty, I don't feel like it is the best choice to get the job done.
The positive factors of this deodorant are: the smell. It smells like powder, which is fresh and clean. It is not an overpowering scent and can't be smelled strongly after it has been applied and dried. I don't smell it over my perfume or lotions that I wear.
It goes on smoothly, but if you apply too much it will leave deodorant stains on clothes (it washes out but who wants deodorant on their little black dress). It also will get clumpy if applied too heavily.
This deodorant is my go to when I get razor burn from shaving my under arms. Other deodorants sometimes sting or cause the razor burn to become inflamed. But, Dove helps to sooth the razor burn and make it less noticeable.
I have been using this deodorant for years and would recommend it to others.

Simply the best

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

After struggling to find a good deodorant I ended up trying out a travel size I grabbed at the store. After one day of use I went right back and bought a full size. It has a clean scent to it which is nice to put on. Doesn't leave marks on clothing and doesn't clump under the arms.

Dove Invisible Solid - Powder smells okay, but it does work.

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

Dove invisible solid powder is the best scent!

from Pocatello, ID

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

I have tried many deordorants in my life and I would have to say that Dove invisible solid- powder scented- is by far my favorite. It really smells like baby powder- not the nasty kind, but the fresh clean smelling baby powder. It goes on so smooth and really moisturizes my underarms. I love how I can touch the deordorant with my hand and feel how smooth it is- it really is full of moisturizers. Try it- touch your other deordorants with your finger and see if they feel as smooth and soft as Dove. It doesn't irritate my underarms. One big reason I love the powder scent is because it really last all day for me. I can put it on in the morning and still notice the fresh baby powder scent at the end of the day- I love that. It works fine at decreasing perspiration- nothing special really with that aspect, but I don't think it is much different from other deodorants there- none that I have used stand out. Great product.

Dove is my only deoderant love

from La Mirada, CA

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

If you do not want to be smelly here is a deoderant that works welly. Dove is sent from above and it is the only one I love. Don't believe me? Dove is the key. I'm running out of time and so done with this rhyme. So go ahead and chime- in, that is. Okay all kidding aside this deoderant works. It is cheap and so good to use. I only trust my armpits to Dove. Any other deoderant simply would not work. Dove is the best at what it does. I trust Dove to leave me smelling fresh and to keep me dry. It is the greatest deoderant ever made. Dove is so great. I cannot say enough good things about this. It is crazy to love something that takes care of your armpits, but then again you would be crazy not to care what takes care of that area. Dove is the bomb.

Dove solid deodorant with Powder smell - the one for me

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

Over the years I have tried different scents and combinations of deodorant in search of the one that for me will keep me smelling good throughout the day without destroying my clothes or causing irritation to my skin.  So far the Dove Solid Powder has worked the best.  It stays fresh without caking under my arms and down my clothing and lasts through the day.  It will leave a white film on clothes when freshly applied but I think that is comon with all brands and makes of solid deodorants.  I have tried the gel style and still ended up with that complication.  Doves baby powder smell is the one for me - its not so perfume overwhelming and definatly not flowery that ends up smelling rancid by the time the day is half over.  The deodorant lasts a long time with regular application (like daily) and the price range is rather ecnomical and it can be found just about any grocery or mass market store.  This makes it easy to come by and hard to beat!

Dove invisible solid is all I have used for years

from Harlingen, TX

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Powder:

I won't lie, I have used Dove invisible solid powder for years and years and I have never even considered changing to a different brand. Dove is a soft solid that rolls on really even and smooth. If you put too much on it does seem to leave some white residue. Not much but a little bit. I love the soft baby smell of the powder deodorants and have stuck with this scent for so many years because it honestly smells clean. It is smooth and feels light. I have never had a problem with protection with this deoderant but I don;t belive that I am a very heavy sweater, so I am not sure how it would work in that aspect. I think it is the perfect deoderant to make you feel like you are protected from a foul smelling ordor and gives you just enough of a pleasant ordor to make it faintly noticeable if you were very close to someone else. I recommend it and I will probably never change brands. I hope not considering I have about 4 sticks in storage.