Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove
Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean

Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean

The only one I like to use.

I have been using this product since I was a teenager (yes, that has been roughly ten years, but don't tell anyone!) and it is still hands down my favorite choice! Dove products as a whole are not my favorite. I typically hate the sell and how they make my skin feel. However, this deodorant has got it! It smells fresh and great. In fact it smells so good that I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing! Little do they know it's just my Fresh scented Dove! My son will often hug me to the side so that he can smell it. Weird, but true. With most brands I had to reapply throughout the day and always self concious. Dove lasts. It smells great, it goes on smooth and it lasts throughout the day which is important for a busy woman! As a mom, it's one less thing that I have to think about which to me is priceless. The down points of this one is that when you really sweat it feels wet. I have this problem with others though. It isn't exactly inexpensive though often comes in a two pack. If you have been sweating a lot white builds up in your pit creases. It will also leave white marks on dark clothing that doesn't always wash out (most of it will if you add baking soda to wash). The key to use is simply the old rule of less is more.

Good product

I am a pretty big fan of this product. There are a few shortcomings, but I still like it. I really like the way that it smells. It's nice and fresh, but not overpowering. It goes on very nicely, and keeps the skin under your arms moisturized. I don't know why but in the winter time, I get very itchy under my arms. This product helps that. A few of the things I'm not so crazy about: 1. It doesn't like to wash off of my clothes. I can actually pick the product out of the seams of my clothes after I've washed them. Which makes me feel like I have to scrub all of the armpits of my clothes with an old toothbrush or something. When it's on you, it gets kind of cakey, and I guess it just cakes on the seams as well. Which brings me to number 2. It cakes. And you get this nice buildup in the crease in your armpit. Nice for tank top season. 3. It doesn't work as well as I think it should. I'm not a heavy sweater, but this product doesn't keep me as dry as I like and I still feel like I don't smell as fresh as I'd like to while wearing it sometimes. I love Dove products, but this one doesn't work as well as the Go Fresh line for sure. I suppose for a winter deodorant, it's okay, but definitely be careful which situations and what time of year you are using it.

Does a great job at drying clear

from TX

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean:

I have tried many deodorants over the years looking for one that can provide the coverage I need and dry clear. Dove Invisible Solid does just that. I can find it available at almost every store I shop at and it is priced great. There is a fresh, clean fragrance and smooths gently and dissolves quickly into my skin without leaving any powdery residue. I love the size of it's packaging, I am able to discreetly keep one in my purse and gym bag. Dove is one of the brands that I love and trust. The rotating clicker at the bottom is durable and easily adjust how much product I want to use. I apply early in the morning and do not need to reapply until early evening. It works great at preventing any sweat stains or odor, even after a tough workout or hot summer day. It is great for all skin types and ages, my teenagers use it everyday. I would recommend this product to other women.

Don't waste your money

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean:

I bought this because it was on sale and I had a coupon and was severely disappointed. The first day I wore it, I noticed that it wasn't masking odors like it should. After a week of using it and noticing the lack of odor protection, I threw the rest of it away and tried something else. It's not even like I sweat a lot at my job, I just sit at a desk all day. If that kind of work is too much for this deodorant to keep me protected, then it's not worth wasting my time. I was surprised by how poorly the deodorant performed. And embarrassed too, because I knew it made me worry that other people were thinking that I came to work without using deodorant, which wasn't the case! I can guarantee I will not be giving this deodorant a second chance, no matter how good the sale might be. If you want to avoid embarrassing armpit odor, buy something else because this will leave you with no self confidence or dignity.

Great for My Sensitive Skin

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean:

This is the only antiperspirant/deodorant that does not cause a rash under my arms.
Most name brand deodorants have chemicals in them to make them work that irritate my skin, but while this has similar ingredients, Dove products never bother me at all.

Gives me a rash..

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean:

I like Dove as a brand but their deodorant did not work out for me. I really like the different fragrances Dove offers for their deodorant, especially the Green Tea and Cucumber one, but I always break out in a rash when using their brand of deodorant. Honestly, for the cost, I do not think this deodorant was worth it. Maybe if I didn't break out from it, I would like it better, but I don't think it even worked better than some of the more inexpensive brands.

An Dove Amazing Product

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean:

I am currently using the Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar and the Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo. I thought I would try the Dove Invisible Solid Original Clean Deodorant. I was a little wary as I always use non scented deodorants before. However after trying this product it quickly became a favorite of mine. Instead of being wary I became a fan. I especially like the Invisible portion of the Invisible Solid factor as it leaves no streaks or stains on my clothes (as previous brands have done that). Also, there are no bad side effects at all for me like rashes or hives (which I tend to get from personal products). Most importantly the product works as it should. It goes on smoothly and leaves me dry for the day. As a result I am now looking at other Dove products to add to my growing list of my new favorite brand. I highly suggest you try it as well. I truly think you'll be surprised and very happy.

My go-to deodorant

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean:

I first tried Dove antiperspirant/deodorant because I had a coupon+sale that made it practically free. Now, I buy it as my favorite antiperspirant/deodorant. It works on both odor and wetness, with Dove's signature non-irritating style. The scent is mild and pleasant, the texture is gentle and non-irritating..

Great, fresh smell!

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean:

I use this deodorant every day. It always makes me smell like I've just showered, even if I haven't. The scent is there but it's not overwhelmingly strong.
It's also very effective. My armpits never smell bad and I sweat less in general when I use it. I would recommend this to all of my friends and anyone reading this!

Good product

Great deoderant

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean:

The dove invisible solid in original clean is a great deodorant. I always use dove deodorants. This one smells a little like baby powder, which I don't like, but it's not noticeable. I have a sweating problem and this deodorant really helps protect me from sweat.

This is the only deodorant that works for me

from Austin, TX

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Original Clean:

I love all of the Dove products, and I was very excited when this one came out! I have tried other deodorants, but I always ended up sweating through. Dove is the only one that has kept me dry. I can go all day and not need to reapply it till the next day. I wish it was cheaper, since I need to watch every penny I spend. It's so hard to find coupons for the deodorant. I have found a couple of great deals, but those are rare, maybe about the time it first came out. :( I love the different scents they have. They're light, so they're not overpowering like some other deodorants are. They also have some very pretty scents. It doesn't leave marks or streaks on my clothes, so no messes! It also keeps my skin so soft, so there are additional benefits to using this deodorant. Dove is my favorite brand. If I find a good deal, I'll try something else, but other than that, it's rare that I'll get another brand when I find one that works so well.