Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove
Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh

Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh

Left me feeling FRESH all day!

from Radcliff, KY

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh:

Dove Invisible Solid (Fresh scent) has been a great part of my daily beauty ritual. I struggle with finding a deodarant that works as hard as I do, without showing all over my clothes. This deodarant may have a slight white residue on certain clothes, but it is certainly affordable and smells great. I seem to always find Dove Invisible Solid deodarant at a great price, and I like being consistent with using a product I love. I would recommend this product to my family and friends. I am very satisfied with this product.

( ) invisible title

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh:

this product is so good, you can't read the title of my review!!

it's invisible, just like this product.

I wear a lot of black.. *it's slimming you know* and it's just ungodly the way some deoderants leave a white reidue on your clothes.

this is wonderful!

Great scent and feels great

from Mount Pleasant, SC

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh:

First, l will start with what I think are the negatives. I have not had a great experience with this deodorant actually being invisible after first use. It usually is invisible the first time I use it, but for some reason once I've used it a few times it starts to show up. It's definitely not invisible if you accidetally get on your clothes, but I've never really found a deodorant that was. Also, this one may not smooth your skin quite as well as Dove's Go Fresh line, but it does do a good job comapred to other brands.

Now, for the positives. Compared with the Go Fresh line, this deodorant is inexpensive. It does a good job at keeping me dry all day. I love the fresh scent. It is so clean smelling and not overwhelming. I don't like scents that are too strong, but it does need to be strong enough to smell nice all day. This one does just that; it's a nice balance. I really like Dove deodorants and this one in particular.

Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh is absolutely delightful. Love it!

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh:

Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh is absolutely delightful.  I really love this stuff.  This deodorant definitely has a fresh and clean smell to it, in a wondrous way.  The scent of this deodorant is “sweet, clean, crisp, strong, yet subtle.”  What I mean is that the scent is strong but not in an overwhelming way.  It’s just perfect smelling and it embraces femininity at its best.  It is a very “fresh” scent.  When I use it, it goes on “soft and smooth”.  I love the way it doesn’t cake up and the way it is invisible.  It doesn’t ruin the clothing I wear when I use it either, which makes this product even more awesome.  The color of this deodorant is a “bright white color”, which is pretty.  I like the design of the container that the deodorant comes in.  It is simple yet sweet and I like the gentle “dove” that is detailed under the word Dove on its container.  The size is great as well, because it just last and last.  I’ve had mine for more than 4 months now, so a little bit goes a long way.  The price of Dove Invisible Solid is fair, if you can find it on sale; it’s a steal of a deal.  I give this product (5 STARS), but if I were to rate it on a scale of “1-10”; I’d have to give it a “9”.

Leaves Smooth Great Smelling Underarms

from Columbus Grove, OH

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh:

Sadly, I would consider myself a 'connoisseur' of deodorants.  I swear I can smell like celery in the summertime no matter what deodorant I am using.  My husband points out that there are many worse things you could smell like but seriously who wants to smell like celery?  So I've tried the clinicals, 24 hours, ultimate everythings deodorants and nothing works like the original Dove for me.  I like the powder, fresh and original clean but fresh is my favorite.  I will refresh midday if necessary (rarely) mostly if wearing a tank but honestly this deodorant is gentle on my skin and seriously leaves me smelling fresh all day.  My favorite part is that it doesn't leave that sticky residue that so many of the stronger deodorants leave.  Soap alone in the shower will actually take this off.  I think I've almost pulled out a rubber scraper for the others.  No more bumps either.  Way to go Dove. This stuff is amazing!

Dove fresh scent keeps my underarms dry and comfortable.

from Denver, CO

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh:

Dove invisible solid anti-perspirant and deodorent in fresh scent has been my first choice for about two years now.  I have had a couple of anti-perspirants that kept me a little drier but the companies would discontinue them all the time.  It was very frustrating to find a product I liked and then not be able to find it when I needed to re-stock.  Thankfully, that hasn't been a problem with Dove.  The fresh scent is light and pleasant.  It is just enough scent to help me feel nice without overwhelming me.  I have had a lot of problems with heat bumps under my arms in the past, especially in the summer.  One of my favorite things about the Dove is that the heat bumps haven't reoccured at all since I switched.  On the rare occasion that I get razor burn I'm still able to wear deodorant without the pain I used to associate with applying deodorant on cuts.  This is likely due to the moisturizers contained in the product.  I purchase the product in the twin pack and I usually have a coupon.  This makes it an excellent value.  A readily available, well priced, effective product!  What a relief!

I really love the scent and it works well!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid - Fresh:

The Dove Invisible Solid Fresh Deoderant/Anti Perspirant.. has really done me good. The smell is not too strong, but just enough to be pleasant. It seems to work for a long time. I will be buying this product again.  :o)