Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea

Pros

Cons

My go to body wash

This is my go to body wash. This is the best body wash I have tried thus far. I use it pretty much twice a day everyday. The smell is subtle and not too strong and has a good scent. It has a nice medium thickness lather and foams up well. It doesn't cause skin irritations and leaves your skin moderately moisturized. It doesn't dry your skin out unless you are taking frequent long hot showers. It lasts a good amount of time and is worth the price paid. I've tried quite a few different brands of body wash and they either don't last long enough, dry or irritate my skin, or smell bad. This body wash does none of that. The bottle is effectively designed and doesn't leak or crack. It's the perfect size for me to hold, but may be too big for some people. It dispenses the right amount and not too much as to waste any. It rinsed really well and leaves no film left on your skin afterwards. I do wish it would provide a bit more moisture as I tend to have very dry skin in certain seasons. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great body wash they can use every day year round. It's good for men like myself as it does not have a feminine smell to it. It's good for everyone of all ages.

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash just okay

I have been using Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash for a few weeks now and think it is just average compared with other body washes.

The first thing that...Read complete review

The first thing that made me want to buy this body wash was the cucumber scent. I LOVE cucumber, particularly in soaps and shampoos. It is light and refreshing. So I got the Dove Go Fresh body wash to test this "flavor" out.

The bottle fits nicely in your hand. It isn't too big or too small. I found the cap kind of hard to pop open easily though. I really had to use my nails. I took one whiff of the body wash and.. Wow, it was a little overpowering for me. I thought it smelled kind of artificial too. You can really smell the "fake" cucumber. Cucumber smell is supposed to be light and airy, not dense and perfumey.

As a body wash, it does lather up nicely when I use a loofah or scrub. With my hands it just turns into a lather, not enough bubbles in my opinion.

As far as the moisturizing properties of the Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture body wash, well I wasn't impressed. My legs were still dry as were my arms. I had to use my go-to moisturizer after my shower.

Overall, I think this is just an "okay" body wash. You can do better, Dove!

An awesome summer body wash

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea:

After a long day working in the sun, nothing is more refreshing to me than a shower. This body wash makes that experience even better. I received a Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture gift set which included this body wash and it has been a regular for me ever since.

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash does a great job of washing away the grime of the day, making me feel refreshed and clean. It doesn't leave a film and does not dry out my skin at all like some other deep cleaning body washes do. The really unique feature of this body wash is the cooling effect. It is an odd sensation at first, but the tingly and cooling feeling this body wash provides is pleasant and invigorating after a long day. This feature makes this body wash one of my go to washes in the summer time.

The scent is light, refreshing, and pleasant. It has a somewhat herbal and minty smell to me, but the scent does not seem to linger on my skin and is not noticeable after showering.

I loved this body wash!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea:

The Dove Cucumber and Green Tea Body Wash was great! I loved using this in the past and would use it again. Out of all the Dove scents I like this one best. I also have the deodorant in this scent. It has a nice crisp and refreshing smell to it. I love the way this goes on to my body. It lathers up well, but feels creamy at the same time. It does a good job of cleaning and moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and this body wash keeps my skin from drying out and getting tight and itchy. It does a good job of making your skin feel soft and smooth after your shower/bath. The price of this may be a little higher than other brands, but it works well and lasts awhile. I would definitely buy this again. It's a great body wash!

This body wash lathers and suds up well. It goes over your body nicely and cleans you all up. It also leaves your skin feeling refreshed and moisturized.

I love the scent of this. The cucumber and green tea scent go great together!

Exceptional

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea:

This body wash is among one of my favorites I've tried in the past 5 years. Ever since I discovered Dove's body washes, I've tried many. I tried the grapefruit version of this particular body wash, which is a good second choice considering this version has been discontinued. I have two more huge bottles in my possession as I made sure I stocked up once I started using it.

It's considered a deep moisture body wash, and that's exactly what it does. I have noticed a difference from when I used different body washes from other brands and did my same post-shower routine of using a body moisturizer all over my legs and arms. My limbs and body stay moisturized for longer and are smoother feeling. I suggest using a loofa with application to get more for your money; any body wash can double as an exfoliator with a loofa but you get three benefits for your skin with this. Your skin is luminous, deeply moisturized, and clear of dead skin.

The scent is refreshing: cucumber is always a refreshing scent. The green tea offers great antioxidants for your skin as well.

My go to body wash

Great!

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea:

I really like green tea, and I didn't hesitate when I saw a product like this. It's a very gentle body wash, that has a light but refreshing smell. It's very good for your skin, you feel very fresh and clean afterwards and not too over drying at all.

It rinses nicely with a rich lather that you get afterwards, long lasting scent and the moisture is great as well.

It's a very huge bottle with great value for the money. Very soft skin afterwards.

Dove knows what they are doing with this product. There is the three combo pack that stores sometimes sell, so you get more value for the money by purchasing the bundle option.

I never had to use any lotion after using this one.

NutrimMoisture is a great brand

NutrimMoisture is a blend of oils and other ingredients that is designed to hydrate the top layer of the skin, so you retain your mositure and this leaves it completely dry. Look for this and your skin will not dry

Heaven in a bottle

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea:

What can i say ... I absolutely love this product. It is the most amazing body wash that i have ever used. The first time i used Dove's Go Fresh body wash, I fell in love with it. It's been 3 years and I still use it. The scent is so fresh. It really smells like cucumbers, i scent that i adore. The body wash is so creamy. It glides really well on the skin. The body wash is very moisturizing, but still very effective. While using this product, my skin has always been very hydrated, with a healthy glow. Even during winter, when the skin tends to be very dry, it has always worked on me. I have a very sensitive skin, and i find that this products works the best on me. I recommend this product for everyone, since it is an all around great product for its price.

This body wash has the most amazing scent that i could find. All the Go Fresh collection smells great, and, as the product is named, fresh. The scent is long lasting, compared to other body wash that i have tried.

Better Dove products out there

from Warrensburg, MO

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea:

I didn't really care for this body wash. I hardly use Dove and was really excited to try it. However the smell was virtually non existent. I wish they could have enhanced the fragrance just a bit. I don't care for overpowering scents, but for something that is going to be washed off, little smell actually stays with you and with this there was hardly and scent.Also and I'm not sure if this is the type of body wash, but it hardly made any foam at all. So I felt that it wasn't really doing anything. I didn't really notice that it moisturized any better than my normal body wash either. Didn't really feel like this body wash did the job in any way.

Very Clean feeling

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea:

I bought this product, because I had used the cucumber/green tea soap bars, and I loved that. I needed body wash, so I decided to try this product. I have always loved the smell, it is very clean smelling, without being overpowering. Some body washes are too strong for me, but this is just right. I also like the thick texture of this body wash. Some body washes are too thin and watery for me.

I always end my shower feeling clean, and not sticky. Suds up nicely, and washes away completely, no residue feeling. I also like that I am able to use this product without having an allergic reaction. Some body washes have so much perfumes and such, that they make me break out sometimes, so far no reaction with Dove.

This body wash is awesome!

from New York, NY

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea:

I absolutely love love love this body wash. The scent is so different and refreshing. It isn't overly perfumed like other body washes, but you can definitely smell it the whole day. Who would have thought that cucumber and green tea can smell so good? It kind of reminds me of the "grass" scented soap that you can find at Sabon in New York City - such a different scent but suprisingly good! I also love the way this body wash moisturizes your skin after using it. Other body washes and soaps can leave the skin dry and also leave residue of the soap after a shower, but not this one. My skin feels soft and smooth after I use it. I highly recommend you give it a try. I've noticed that Dove goes on sale often, so trying it will be well worth it.

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash was unimpressive.

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea:

I have tried a number of body washes in the past, and I found Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture body wash in their cucumber and green tea scent to be mediocre. I still feel as though I get a better clean from regular soap simply because Dove Go Fresh body wash leaves a slight residue on the skin and has a surprisingly heavy scent despite the fact that it's supposed to smell like cucumber and green tea.

The body wash has a very thick and viscous feel to it, and while that would usually equate to a moisturizing body wash, I found that the wash did not make me feel very moisturized, simply that I had a residue on my skin all day. The wash also does not lather up very well, and takes a few applications before it can produce a really good washing lather. The smell is only barely like cucumber and green tea, instead it has a bland perfumed scent similar to any kind of shampoo or conditioner. Luckily the scent does not last long, I find it fades away after only about an hour out of the shower. I'm not completely turned off to Dove and all of their scents and products, I just found I was disappointed by what they offered with this cucumber and green tea line.