Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar

Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar

Pros

Cons

I love the scent and lather, but I could use a more moisture.

This soap is an okay buy. It's not too expensive, however, I will say that I would have preferred a product that offered a little more moisture for my skin.
Read complete review

I bought a multi-pack of this soap because it was such a nice price and I could tell through the packaging that I really liked the scent. The scent has a citrusy, peach type smell to it that I find refreshing and energizing to the senses.

When I used this soap, I used it directly on my skin. It gets a great lather but I find that it lasted longer when I used it directly on my body instead of on a cloth.

The soap suds up well and I felt clean after using it. It has a great smell and I liked the subtle scent it left behind on my skin.

My only complaint is that I truly expected to feel softer and moisturized after using this. I still felt dry and as if my skin was left parched after using this soap. It was a good soap, but from Dove, I expected more moisture from the product. I couldn't tell while I was washing with it, but after I dried off, I didn't feel as soft and silky as I would have liked.

It's still a good product and I'll probably buy it again if I find a good deal.

It's a nice soap. It has a good lather and an amazing scent but it just doesn't give me the amount of moisture I would like.

The scent is very fresh. It smells like citrus and peach.

I don't really like this Dove Soap Bar.

I only use bar soap when I shower everyday, and I have to say that this is the worst kind I have ever used before. Why? Well, I think the "fresh" scent is extremely strong and it sometimes gives me a headache. It doesn't really moisturize as compared to the soap bars made from Olay and Dial. It is also quite expensive and from what my friends tell me, you can't really find this at drug stores, and you have to buy it online. I tried this because my friend gave me one when I was staying at her house for a visit.

Some people, like my friends, say that they like the smell of the bar. I do not agree, but we all have our different opinions. I would not recommen this product though, and suggest trying Olay soap bars instead.

Dove Go Fresh Burst is a wonderful, moisturizing bar soap!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar:

Dove is a brand I know and trust. I like and use a variety of products from this company. Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar did not disappoint. It is a little more expensive than some bar soaps and body washes I purchase but I find that bar soaps last longer than body washes so it evens out in the end. Dove also offers coupons regularly which can help offset the cost. I think it's a great choice if you are looking to buy a bar soap.

This Dove soap does a great job of cleansing my entire family's skin. It lathers well and rinses clean without leaving a filmy residue. It does not make my skin feel tight and dry like many bar soaps I have tried. It is gentle yet effective. It lightly moisturizes skin and makes it feel soft and smooth.

I love the smell of this soap. It has a fresh and citrusy scent. It is scented with nectarines and white ginger. It leaves skin lightly scented with a wonderful scent. It smells so good when I am using it in the shower and makes my bathroom smell so good.

I love the scent and lather, but I could use a more moisture.

from West Virginia

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar:

It's still a good product and I'll probably buy it again if I find a good deal.

The scent is very fresh. It smells like citrus and peach.

Truly One of a Kind

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar:

I am a huge fan of the original Dove beauty bar, and given the choice will use it over anything else on my face. When I first saw this product from Dive sitting on the shelves I was ecstatic and couldn't wait to try it. The beauty bar did not let me down or any of the expectations that I had.

Th first thing that you notice is the fresh, fruity smell. It is certainly a nice smell, and it isn't overwhelming like some scented soaps, lotions, etc. But what is important is the performance of the product, and this one delivers ten times over. The soap is so moisturizing and gentle to the skin. Your face feels clean...and that's just what you want. Of course you can use it elsewhere on the body, too.

the soap rinses clean and doesn't leave behind a filmy residue like some soaps do. Your skin is left soft, refreshed and clean. It also feels nourished inside.

I will always go to my original soap because I love it so. But i do give credit where it is due and this Dove soap deserves a spot on the top.

A delectably scented soap!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar:

I rarely use bar soap, but if I do, I would rather use this soap than any other out there right now. It smells so good. It is scented with nectarines and white ginger. Together, the two make a wonderfully fruity scent that does not overwhelm my senses and leaves a nice and light scent on my skin. Also, this soap is wonderful to use on my skin. A lot of soaps leave my skin dried out and they leave a film on the surface, as they are not getting into my skin to soften and clean it well. Dove does not put bad products in their soaps like other companies and I definitely can tell when I use this bar soap. I mostly take it with me when I travel, so I can pack it in my carry on and I do not have to check my baggage because I am not carrying a liquid. It is affordable and the scent more than makes up for anything that might bother me about this soap. However, there is nothing that bothers me about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar and I would definitely recommend to my female friends and family.

This soap is very effective. It leaves my skin feeling clean, without leaving a film. That is very important. My skin feels free of any dirt or debris and the feeling lasts all day or until my next shower!

Amazing scent

from Edinburg, TX

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar:

I am a huge fan of this scent. I love and only use Dove body products but this scent is one of my favorites. It doesn't feel slimy, leave a film or strip my skin of its moisture when I use it. I always can find coupons online for this or find them on sale. I highly recommend this product to try out or give to family or friends.

I don't really like this Dove Soap Bar.

from San Jose, CA

Decent Soap

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar:

This stuff kind of smells like an orange dreamsicle. It's the only way I can describe it. It does moisturize great like all dove soaps, though. It says that it is nectarine and ginger but I smell only orange dreamsicles. I imagined necatrine smells like St.Iv'es apricot scub but I was definetely disappointed in this assumption. It isn't bad but it could be better. I actually like the plain old Dove smell better than this. This one at least gives me some variety. For the longest time Dove only made the original smell and the cucumber smell and they have finally realized that they have to diversify a bit if they want to remain market leaders in the beauty aisles much longer. I think the smell is kind of girly but maybe girls will like it more. The good thing is that the smell doesn't stay on my skin when I get out of the shower. It just fades to a all around clean smell. That I can live with, but I'll be shopping for other Dove "flavors" of soaps from now on.

Dove Fresh Burst Smells Great!

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar:

I have used Dove Soap for years. Mostly I used the pink beauty bar. However, I asked my husband to pick me up some Dove soap one day. He came home with the new Dove Fresh Burst. Oh my goodness, did it smell great. It has the scent of Nectarine and White Ginger.It really smells like the tropics.A fresh citrus scent. My husband said that that is why he bought that one.

Not only does fresh burst smell great it also feels great. Dove has one quarter hydrating lotion in each bar.That is the reason I have used Dove for so long.I have a real problem with dry skin during the winter months. If you have this problem you know exactly what I mean. Dove keeps my skin moist and it does not itch.I really do get embarresed if I have to scratch all the time. Dove works wonders for this.Scratching is almost a thing of the past when I use Dove.

Dove fresh burst with one quarter hydrating lotion is the soap for me and I would recommend it to my family and friends.

Best Beauty Bar

from Medford, MA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar:

I am LOVING this product at the moment. I warmed up to the idea of bar soaps instead of liquid soaps because it is so much more convenient to use in dorm showers- I can just grab the bar and go, instead of bringing in a sponge and having no where to hang it afterwards. Dove generally has really good body cleansing stuff. I've tried the cucumber lemon(?) flavor, but I personally love this burst one much better. I absolutely love the smell, it's fruity and citrusy and fresh, and I come out smelling super nice. I also love the fact that these bars have exfoliating beads in it. It's really gentle, so I can use it every day but also acts as a scrub. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated when I come out of the shower. It's not drying at all. I have super dry skin, so I will always have to follow up a shower with a body moisterizer but it's no problem at all. For the really yummy smell, exfoliating beads, and convenience, I'm going to give this product a two thumbs up :)

dove soap leaves my skin feeling smooth

from Pleasant Grove, UT

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar:

I love this body bar, most body bars really dry out my skin and leave it feeling waxy. This soap is incredible. It moisturizez my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth after every use. I love all of the different scents they offer. This soap doesn't smell like the normal bar soap, it is very fragrant and leaves my skin smelling clean and fresh without any other strange scents. Every bar of soap seems to last forever. Which makes the value even better considering the soap is so inexpensive to begin with. My kids love using this as well. It works well for all the different skin types we have in our family. We choose dove soap burst bars as our number one body wash. Thank you dove for making such an amazing product!