4.1
Dove
Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea

Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea

4.1

Dove Cucumber and Green Tea Body Mist Smells Great!

from Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea:

If you love a light, fresh and clean scent then you will really enjoy Dove's Cucumber and Green Tea Body Mist. The bottle is small but a little goes a long way. I am not much of a perfume person and have always liked body sprays instead, especially vanilla scents. I picked up the Dove Mist because I had a coupon and I love the smell of cucumber. The scent is actually pretty complex for a body spray, you get the sweetness of cucumber with the soft floral scent of green tea. I find that just two sprays is plenty for me, the one time I used more I found it was overpowering. My husband has even commented on how nice I smell when I wear it. I would like it if the mist was offered in more size options, like a lip gloss size spray pen that would be better for a purse as the bottle is just a little too large for a purse or handbag. Although I don't think it could rival Bath and Body Works Cucumber spray it is a great alternative for half of the price.

Smells great!

from Asotin, WA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea:

I bought this body spray to go with the matching deoderant and have since then also bought the body wash and shampoo in the same scent collection. I love the scent of all of them, and the body spray is no exception. In fact, I think it might have the best scent of them all. It's nice to spray a little on as you head out the door, whether you're looking for something casual or a little nicer. It smells great, and a little bit goes a long way, so even though the bottle is small, it lasts a long time. I've gone through three or four sticks of deoderant and still have more than half a bottle of spray left, even though I don't use it daily. I haven't tried the other scents, but the cucumber green tea scent is really nice. It's simple but attractive and not too strong. Just a nice, clean scent for when you want a little extra scent. Sometimes I even use it in my room when I want it to smell a little better. So I guess it's multipurpose.

Great!!

from Evadale, TX

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea:

I bought a bottle of the Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cumber and Green Tea a couple of months ago and was really pleasantly suprised by how much I liked it. It has a crisp clean smell and I love getting a squirt or two throughout the day. It is in a small bottle and is easy to carry along with me in my purse. The price is okay but I try to find it on sale and use a coupon and that is what makes it a very good price. With it being priced so reasonable, this would be a great idea for a stocking stuffer for co-workers or family members. My daugher who is nine also likes to keep a bottle with her, she loves the smell also. Another good thing is that it doesn't ever smell like too much has been sprayed - which is good because my daughter LOVES to spray it!! Some perfumes once you spray a little too much, it turns into a very nasty smell. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone, you almost can't go wrong buying it!

Dove Go Fresh Body Mist has a Nice fresh scent.

from El Sobrante, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea:

While I'm not that partial to this product, I do think that it has a nice fresh scent and I use it occasionally after I shower.  I haven't noticed that it smells funny at all, although this is the first body mist that i have actually used, so I don't have anything ot compare it too and I've never liked applying too much fragrance, so I naturally go very easy on anything with a scent.  I do notice that it does have an alcohol smell while spraying it which shows that the product is inexpensive, but this smell does not linger and does not affect the overall fragrance once it is applied.

Again, I'm not an expert on fragrances or body mist, but I kind of like this product and it is fun for young girls as another reviewer suggests.  My daughters 5 and 8 like using this and since it is not too perfumy, I don't mind letting them try it.

The small spray bootle is also very convenient to carry in your purse if you are out and feel like you need to freshen up.

For me, it is not a must have, so I'm not sure if I will purchase it again, but it is a decent product.

I love the Dove Go Fresh Body Mist!

from Tell City, IN

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea:

I got my mist in a gift pack.  It was the Dove Go Fresh Cool (whatever they say for all of that stuff) Cucumber Melon Pack.  It has soap, body wash, spray, and a louffa (however you spell that.)  Anyway I loveeee the soap I use that, then I use the body wash, then I even use the mist when I get out of the shower.. just a couple sprays because to some it can smell a little strong.  I like to keep my mist in my purse though.  You never know if you're going into the doctor or to visit a relative some people, (like me), wonder, oh god I changed diapers today do I smell like crap, or I sure hope nobody can smell my lunch that I ate haha.. You never know when you just want to be "sure" that you smell nice and fresh and I think it really gives you a "fresh out of the shower" smell.  I'm not sure how much the mist is by itself but surely it can't be that expensive.  I definitely recommend keeping it in your purse!

just what yoy need to freshen up

from Clayton, NC

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea:

I really love the dove body mist, i have the green, pink, and yellow. With the green if you spray alot it smells funny but the others dont do that. Its not all that expensive and it last forever. You dont have to spray much and it gives you a burst of smell good that lasts almost all day. I usually have to spray on every 2 hours so i can get a burst of the smell, it does last good on your clothes though. Go to the store, test it, and you want be sorry!

Refreshing and smells fresh!

from Burbank, IL

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber and Green Tea:

Dove go fresh body mist is true to its name: It. is. Fresh.

Besides the green bottle (cucumber and green tea) there is also a yellow bottle, which is a different scent (i forgot what the actual smell is called but what i do remember is that, like all dove go fresh body mists, it smells good and fresh!)

The reason I put four stars only, the only bad thing about it, is that if you use it too often, the smell does get a bit old, but if you want something that always smells good on you then you might not like it, but other than that the smell is pretty good every once in awhile as long as you don't use it too often. It isn't as if the scent doesn't smell good, but, like every other body mist/spray or perfume, you get bored and sick of the scent/smell if used for a long time or too often. BUT, if you are getting the yellow bottle, i think the smell of that one is better than this one. So if smell is very important to you, than get the yellow bottle.