Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Dove
Dove Foaming Facial Cleanser

Dove Foaming Facial Cleanser

The best cleanser you'll ever buy!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Dove Foaming Facial Cleanser:

Dove foaming facial cleanser leaves my skin soft and full of moisture.  It also gives my skin a healthy glow and makes it look younger too!  This is by far the best cleanser I have ever bought.  I highly recommend it to everyone!

It makes your skin feel soft and fresh.

from Saint Stephen, SC

Comments about Dove Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I have always suffered from dry to oily skin. I don't wear make-up because it cakes and looks nasty. Since I have found Dove facial cleanser it has made my skin feel soft and clean. I don't feel the need to cover up my skin with with heavy oily cover-ups. & years ago I was diagnoised with type 2 diabetes my skin has suffered from dry patches and oily patches at the same time, the sudden out breaks of pimples have been horrid. The Dove product has helped me to keep the out breaks more in control than before. It has also helped me to regulate the dry and oliy patches. I think any woman from 18 to 100 that has had problem skin of any kind would more than benefit from using any of the Dove products. I also recommend the deodorants that Dove has to offer the make you feel very soft and protected all day long. I am a very loyal fan of all Dove products, expecially the facial cleansers. All women should give them a try.

Dove face cleaner

from Amarillo, TX

Comments about Dove Foaming Facial Cleanser:

I thin  that dove line of cleaner line is very good. It really cleans and make the skine solf.It helps with the dry skin. It's clean up black heads . Its somthing that i will tell everyone about. It really helps with alot of problems that ladys the with the face. The over night creams help to with the dry spots and bump that comes with it.