4.9

Cons

great product

from bridgeport,wv

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture
  • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Deep Conditioning
    • Dry Hair
    • Thick Hair

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner:

I only use the best conditioners in my hair. I dye my hair constantly and this product always repairs the damage and it smells great!

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Wonderful conditioner that is definitely a bargain.

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner:

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner is great. I straighten my hair a lot, so I always get split ends. I started using this conditioner, and my hair has gotten so smooth. Everyone is always commenting on how soft my hair feels. I use this conditioner with the Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo, and I get great results. They both smell amazing as well. I do not use anything else. This conditioner is really a bargain for the price. I truly feel that it does a better job at fixing damaged hair and maintaining softness than the higher priced salon conditioners. This product is great for all hair types. It works great on curly hair and color treated hair as well. When I colored my hair, I never stopped using this product. I never had any problems with early fading. This conditioner is great and I would recommend it to everyone.

One of the best products out there.

Smells great

my go to conditioner

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner:

I have tried many high priced and low price conditioner's and this has to be the best. I also use the same shampoo.

I do not need to condition everyday anymore. Leaves hair light feeling not weighted down. I will say if you don't wash your hair daily it will leave a greasy unwashed look.

Fresh clean scent not over powerful.

Luxurious Hair at Low Cost

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner:

After spending lots of time and money trying to find the best conditioner for my bleached, damaged hair, I finally decided to try Dove. I can honestly say that this conditioner has restored my hair to an even better condition than it was before I started going crazy with the hair dye. It has done a better job than some of the more expensive brands. I would definitely recommend this Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner to anyone that has dry, brittle hair that breaks. Give it 2 weeks and you will see and feel results!

Not the most amazing scent I've ever smelled for a hair product, but definitely a nice smell. I'd consider it a unisex scent. It has that light, creamy smell of most Dove products.

Transformed my hair

from Garner, NC

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner:

I have dry hair that has been damaged due to coloring, heat drying and daily use of a straightening iron which has also caused breakage. I needed something ALOT better than what I'd been using to help repair the damage. After reading the bottle, I decided I had to try the Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair line.

The claims were nearly identical on the shampoo and conditioner: "Both have patented Micromoisture Serum and Fiber Actives that internally reconstructs hair from within and prevents split ends and breakage. Strengthens and nourishes hair from root to tip. Leaves hair strengthened and resilient to future damage without weighing it down."

Well...it definitely lives up to it's claims. It made a huge difference in the way my hair looks and feels after only the first use! After washing with the shampoo (which is wonderful too), I put the conditioner on, massage it in from root to tip and leave it on while I'm shaving, which is only a couple of minutes or so, then rinse it out. After combing through, there are usually several strands of hair coming out but this time there was almost none. And after drying and combing through again, no stray hairs AT ALL! I couldn't believe it...and it left my hair shiny and silky smooth, not weighed down at all. It felt amazing! Plus this conditioner is thick so you don't need alot, even for long hair and it smells absolutely wonderful too as most Dove products do. I highly recommend this to anyone with extremely damaged hair because it works wonders. :)

Best conditioner for color treated hair!

from Stamford, CT

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner:

Well i have tried loads of conditioners but with no results. When this product hit the market i decided to give it a try since nothing seemed to be working on my color treated rough hair. Wow with just "ONE" wash my hair felt so soft. shiny, smooth & so much more manageable. This product really does what it says. My hair felt so good and it smells great too. The product has a very pleasant scent & is not overpowering unlike other conditioners. I have been using this product for several weeks now & my hair keeps getting better. Bye bye dryness!!! Am so excited i finally found a product that actually works and keeps tangles and flyaways at bay. My rough ends feel so soft and moistiurized. This product is definitely a keeper and i can definitely see myself using this product for a long long time. Use it once and you will see results!

My hair feels great

from Norcross, GA

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner:

I really, really like Dove's damage therapy intensive repair conditioner. While I'm not sure much actual repair is going on, but I do like the way that it makes my hair feel - so much softer than any other conditioner I use. Plus it smells so great. So even though I can't notice that its really repairing my hair, as long as it feels healthy, that's really enough for me. I have been using this on and off for several months and its the conditioner I reach for the most. It just makes my hair feel so wonderful that it's my "go to" conditioner.

One problem I do have with it is that mine comes in a tube that is not recyclable. It may sound strange, but I really wish that I could recycle the bottle, like I can with the shampoo. So it's not a critique of the product itself, just the way its packaged. But, like I've been saying I highly recommend the product that's inside and I guess that's what ultimately matters!

Love this product

from Bowling Green, OH

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner:

I have recently just purchased and tried this conditioner and I loved it. My hair is always dry and damaged from curling irons hair dryers and chemicals. I have colored and highlighted my hair for years and recently began noticng that my hair was beging to feel damaged. After just the first use I noticed that my hair was less dry and more managable. I have also noticed that my hair seems softer and more shiny than normal. The more that I have used it the better my hair has gotten and I have noticed that it is even less frizzy. I have only been using it for about a week so I am hopeful that my hair will continue to improve with each use. I will defiently keep using it This is a great product and will keep buying it in the future( even without a coupon which says a lot for me). Thanks for making such a great product that is afforable for me to use. I also love that this is a product that doesn't take a lot of time and energy to get great results.