Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Dove Cream Oil Body Wash

Pros

Cons

I love this body wash

I love this body wash I thought it would be just like any body wash but its really nice and creamy . it smells very nice, I like the cherry blossom and almond scent. it lathers well and rinses off nice but leaves skin feeling very soft and smooth I have a textured shower floor so I don't have a problem with it being slippery but I can see where it could . I think its a good value because it is vey lush and dove is always putting up coupons in the paper . I think walmart has the best price on this . also dove is always doing promos .I bought this as part of the dove promo where you get a travel  bag and 5 large samples in the bag free when you buy 15.00 worth of dove products . this promo was from drugstore .com but you can print the form for this promo online and just mail it in with you chosen store receipt . so you do get some good stuff with your purchase to get a better value .and the promos change often , dove is very good at giving samples and promos I think the makes the value better .

Caused chronic severe breakouts.. not for sensitive skin

I have NEVER had acne problems on my face or body EVER. I've always had fair to dry skin. Always kept it moisturized. I thought this body wash would be perfect for me since it's so moisturizing. Well what I found after using it a couple times is that it OVERmoisturizes your skin. I have dry skin.. and it OVER moisturized mine. After only about a week and a half, it actually began it seriously irritate my skin. I have never had even the little skin cell plugs that some people get that feel like bumps on your back that are tiny little white things that get into your hair follicle. I've never had anything even slightly like a pimple or breakout. And as I used this, I hate to stop, because after a week and a half to two weeks I started to suffer severe irritation and breakouts. It appeared on my chest, upper arms and heavily on my upper back.To this day I still have acne scars on my back where it just caused a cascade of acne problems and it's been about a year and a half and the skin on my upper back is still not normal. I'm embarrassed to even bare my back now. It's very devastating. I've been treating it with salacylic acid ever since, just trying my best to heal it up but I still get break outs. It's a nightmare. My face.. nothing. I never get pimples anywhere.

I've never ever had a problem with any body washes, soaps or lotions. I always knew my skin was sensitive but not THIS sensitive. There is something abrasive and agitating in this body wash and I can't figure it out, but it's destroyed the skin on my back. It'll heal, then a new pimple will come out of no where. I try scrubbing, cleansing, and toning with salacylic acid then moisturizing. Been doing it a year, and it's hardly gotten better. My back used to be so beautiful then this monster of a product destroyed it. At one point I actually thought about filing a suit against them.. but I figured that "oh my back skin broke out from that product" wasn't a very good case. It may have been, but I don't have the money to do legal trial and error.

Please, don't use this product if your skin is easily agitated. It's a ticking time bomb. It's only for those with very tolerating skin, not for sensitive skin. It doesn't even smell that great either. I just use St. Ive's only now. I should have just stuck with that, but I had to get adventurous. And now I'm paying for it...

Great, Smooth Body Wash

Comments about Dove Cream Oil Body Wash:

Dove Cream Oil Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes because it is so moisturizing and smooth. Although it doesn't lather that much, it does work well to make you skin feel clean after you use it. I like that the body wash is more like a lotion than a soap that can sometimes dry out your skin. Also, it is very gentle on your sensitive skin. It doesn't cause any type of irritation.

There are different scents with the Dove Cream Oil Body Wash, and I'm always trying out new scents. So far, I have really liked every one I tried out.

Although this is a little more expensive than some body washes, you can normally find coupons for it. It's also easy to find at larger grocery stores and pharmacies.

This works well to clean my skin without irritating my sensitive skin. It keeps my skin moisturized and clean throughout the day.

Every scent I tried of the Dove wash has smelled great.

Decent.

from Kansas

Comments about Dove Cream Oil Body Wash:

I absolutely love Dove products. I have tried almost every single one of them I have come across. They always perform well, smell amazing, and are fairly priced! I have dry skin and Dove products always moisturize my skin amazingly. The Dove Cream Oil Body washes are fairly good, but not as good as some of their other body washes.

These body washes come in the usual shaped bottle. I used the one in the pinkish bottle, I can't remember the exact name of it. It smelled really good, as Dove products usually do. It lathered and rinsed fairly well. Usually I don't have a film left on my skin when I used Dove body wash but in this case I did. I'd assume it's because the product had additional oil in it. It kind of made me feel a little sticky. It absorbed in a while though but I had to wait to get dressed, which was annoying. My skin did feel more moisturized throughout the day which was nice since my skin is always so dry.

I recommend the product, but it takes a while to absorb into the skin, which I didn't like because I try to hurry up in the mornings.

A very moisturizing body wash that hydrates the skin

Comments about Dove Cream Oil Body Wash:

I have very dry skin especially when the weather changes, I hate how it sometimes gets itchy. I try a lot of different body washes just to see which one will work great on my skin. I tried this Dove cream oil body wash the scent shea butter and warm vanilla and brown sugar. It has such a sweet scent that lasted all day on my body. It was very moisturizing and had a rich lather. It was so moisturized my skin so well that I didn't even have to apply a body cream. It was easy to rinse off and it left my bathroom smelling great. It hydrated my skin making it feel really soft and smooth. It deep cleaned my body without drying it out and it didn't make my body feel greasy. It was very light to my skin it didn't feel heavy to my body. I would definitely buy this body wash again, its a little expensive but its worth it because of how nourishing it is. I'm glad i decided to get this body wash and I will be trying more scents in this brand. If you have dry skin definitely try this before any other bodywash out there, you won't regret it.

Really good

from Columbus GA

Comments about Dove Cream Oil Body Wash:

I have previously and numerous times purchased and used this Dove Cream Oil Body Wash and it was and still is a nice experience. I really did like using this Dove Body Wash. First of all everyone one of the scents is really nice. They smell really good and I have not found even one to be over powering or too strong. All of the scents have a nice balance. I can say that this Dove Cream Oil Body Wash left my skin very soft and smooth and moisturized. It did not leave any residue behind so my skin felt very soft and nice. I guess the oil in it helps to moisturize your skin and I know mine needs it. The price is pretty good also especially if you find it on sale. I would certainly recommend that all of my friends and family try this body was especially if you have dry skin. I would also recommend it for sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin and it did not leave me feeling itchy or any negative allergic reactions. Very nice product.

so hydrating

Comments about Dove Cream Oil Body Wash:

Apart from their shampoos, I have liked pretty much everything I have tried from the Dove brand. This body wash is no exception. Dove puts so many moisturizers into their products they leave your skin feeling so soft and hydrated, more so than basically any other brand of body products. These smell really good, light and clean but not so strong as to clash with shampoo or perfume. With how basically everything you put on your body is scented, one that works with every other scent is a real winner in my book.
I really love the formula of this body wash. It's really creamy when you pour it out of the bottle, and suds up into a really thick, rich lather. Because of how well it suds up, you don't need very much of this at all to adequately coat your entire body, so this lasts a pretty long time I've found. It makes your skin feel so nice and so hydrated, if you're not prone to dry skin you might not even need lotion after the shower.

Great for dry skin

Comments about Dove Cream Oil Body Wash:

The dove cream oil body wash is a great product, especially for dry skin. I have very dry skin and this body wash really helps add moisture. The formula is really creamy and lathers up really well. I have found that it works really well as a shaving cream too. Plus, all the fragrances smell amazing. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin.

You Can Skip the Lotion

from Boynton Beach, FL

Comments about Dove Cream Oil Body Wash:

Dove Cream Oil Body Wash is so moisturizing that it lets you skip the after-shower lotion. I have used other "in shower" moisturizers before, but this product marries a great body wash with a great lotion and the result is soft, clean-feeling skin. I like the product a lot.

However, I would not recommend this as a stand-in for bubble bath. I tried it once, thinking the product would dissolve in the water and leave my skin soft and smooth. It didn't, and I had to clean a bunch of pinkish-purple, slippery blobs from the bottom of the tub. If you don't actively massage this product into your skin, it stubbornly keeps its form and could cause a slipping hazard if not rinsed down the drain after the shower.

This incarnation of Dove Body products is marketed as a moisturizing body wash, and it meets expectations.

There are a few different choices, and they are all nice, but my husband prefers not to smell so "girly".

Dove Cream Oil Body Wash is just okay.

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Dove Cream Oil Body Wash:

"Dove Cream Oil Body Wash” is a very interesting product. I say that because I had never heard of a cream oil body wash, until Dove came along. I found this shower gel to be a bit of a disappointment. It did “not” lather the way I love a shower gel to. You have to use a lot of gel and it still doesn’t lather very well. (It does smell good though.) It’s also soft to the touch, the gel that is. The scent is “airy, fresh and clean” and very relaxing. Especially since I have to use a lot of it. I like the texture. It is pretty to look at. I prefer shower gels that are clear looking compared to others. My skin does feel clean after the first usage, and that’s a plus. I like the container this comes in because the design is “tres chic and kind of unique”. It stands out on a shelf in a store that’s for sure. The writing on the container is eye gazing as well. The container size will last you awhile. I don’t think this is a bad product, but it’s just okay. You might like this product, but then again, you might not. I’d have to give it a “5” on a scale of “1-10”. But since I can only give it stars, I give it 3.

It makes your skin silky looking and refresh!

from Plains, MT

Comments about Dove Cream Oil Body Wash:

Dove Cream OIL Body Wash-this is very very impresive body wash I ever used. With extra cream oil on it , I would say it is best and suited for a person who have dry skin ,this is it. For a few days used it showed right away the positive effect on using it. Really helps my skin revive .

I love this body wash