Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
UNILEVER859843
Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar

Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar

Pros

• Moisturizes (3)

• Daily use (3)

Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is Phenominal!

Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is the best soap I have ever used! The smell of the cucumber and green tea is so clean and fresh smelling. I am always being complimented on my scent, And Im not even wearing parfume!

The lather is so rich and creamy and leaves my skin feeling clean, and moisturized and never leaves behind that nasty filmy soap feeling you get from some soaps. Its amazing! Its the best thing that ever happened to soap!

I have really dry skin on my legs and ankles and the Dove cool Moisture Beauty bar has totally changed the look and feel of my skin. My legs are so soft and smoothe and it is even gentle enough to shave with. My husband is always commenting now on how soft I am! I love it.

I highly recomment this product to everyone I know, and to all of you reading this. It truely is a wonderful product Im sure you will enjoy. I also recommend trying the cool moisture deoderant, body wash, spray and shampoo. They are really great products!

Dove Cool Moisture, great summer scent!

Dove Cool Moisture bar soap is a great scent for summer.  It is a refreshing scent, not fruity but a clean smell.  I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it.  It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and the feeling lasts for hours.  The scent is just strong enough to last through a good portion of the day, and if you combine it with the Cool Moisture body lotion and the Cool Moisture body spray, you've got a light, airy scent that will last all day long.  Dove Cool Moisture is also great for sensitive skin, it is not abrasive, or irritating.  I suffer from dry skin, and have had trouble using bar soap in the past, but with the one quarter of moisturizing cream, it keeps my skin from over-drying.  I definately recommend Dove bar soap to anyone who has dry skin, and is stuck using fragrance free products to keep from skin irritation.  Dove's scented bar soap is perfect for the most sensitive skin, at least as a person who does has sensitive skin, I have yet to come across with any problems using this product.

Best Soap Ever

from Dearborn, Mi

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Moisturizes
  • Pleasant Smell

• Showers
    • Travel

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

I love this soap. It's very gentle and cleans very well.

Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar MOISTURIZES!

from Brunei

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
    • Moisturizes
    • Pleasant Smell

• Baths

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

This Beauty bar was recommended by a friend. I then start to use this soap daily as it moisturizes my dry skin and gives me the fresh feeling with a pleasant smell around the body. The pleasant smell lasts the whole day too, giving you that all day freshness kind of feeling.

I wold buy this product, again and again

from Libya

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Moisturizes

Good, moistened.

Used this once, won't use it again.

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

This soap is not BAD per se. In fact, it is really good in a lot of respects, I just have one major issue with it and that is the Dove soap is only good for the first few uses. After that, it gets kind of squishy and gross.

Well, it gets the job done, I guess. When you use this soap, you come out of the shower smelling great. Also, your skins feels really soft to the touch. But one thing I don't like about ANY Dove soap is that it gets kinda gooey/squidgy/pasty after you use it for a while. The first few times you use it, it's great. But after the sixth or seventh time, it gets really gooey to the touch. I suppose it's because it contains more moisture than most soaps.

The scent is amazing. It is not overpowering like some soaps. It is just the right amount of fragrance. it almost SMELLS creamy, if that's even possible. Also, the scent lasts through the whole day. Even in sweltering heat, when you're sweating like crazy, you manage to smell good (at best) and not revolting (at worst).

It smells great but doesn't cleanse.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

The best thing about this is the scent, which is fruity and floral. However, it does not clean very well. When I get out of the pool after swimming and I take a shower with this, my skin still smells like chlorine. It is very light and may work for people who do not have a strong body odor, but after I work out and wash my underarms, they still smell pretty bad. It also does not remove stick-deodorant residue, and I had to scrub with my finger nails to get it off. It does not help with the acne on my back and shoulders. It is moisturizing though and my skin feels smooth and soft instead of rough and tight. I can get away without using lotion on my legs if I am just going for a jog or to the grocery store.

It smells nice but it does not clean or get rid of filthy odors!

The scent is so refreshing! It smells a little like melon, maybe honeydew and cucumber combined. It is great for the spring and summer but not really fitting for winter.

Good soap

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

I have previously in the past purchased and used this Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar and found that I did like it although it is not one of my favorites. First of all the soap really did a good job with moisturizing my skin like it claims to do. So the moisture is the first good thing. Second of all I like the coolness of the soap. It has a nice cooling sensation from one of the ingredients and it really made my skin feel energized and refreshed. This Dove Beauty Bar also did an excellent job with cleaning which of course is what we want from a soap. The scent is very nice. I did like it as it has a very mild scent but also very uplifting and nice. Another good thing about this Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is the price. The price is certainly very affordable so anyone should be able to enjoy it. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it is a bar soap. Therefore it is kind of messy. Luckily this is also available in a body wash. I would certainly recommend that everyone try this. This is good for men or women.

I love Dove products!

from Kansas

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

I hate bar soaps. They just bug me. I find them inconvenient and never as good as body wash in a bottle. Dove has kind of changed my opinion on that. The Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is great and really gentle and refreshing.

The Dove Beauty Bars are relatively cheap and they are great. This product smells so good. It has the typical Dove scent but with a refreshing hint of cucumber. It's really refreshing. It lathers fairly well and rinses clean without leaving any residue. It's event gentle enough to use on your face. I have rosacea and it doesn't further irritate it, which is rare! The product is very moisturizing and keeps your skin feeling good throughout the day. Most other bar soap brands just leave my skin feeling tight and dry, ick! But not Dove, luckily.

I highly recommend this product, even if you are like me and aren't a fan of bar soap. Dove is different. The Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is great. It's refreshing and moisturizing!

Au Natural Soap with a Cool Smell

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

The best part of this soap is the smell! It smells like the cucumber soaps from Bath & Body Works but not at the expensive marked-up price! The best part is Dove soaps are all natural, they sud really well and doesn't leave a residue. You can buy them in a pack of six and it's often on sale. The only reason I didn't give this a perfect 10 is because it doesn't last as long as other soaps I've had. The fancy (read: expensive) soaps do tend to last longer.

The soap suds really well. You can actually see the lather and where you put the soap. Some soaps are water or oil-based so you rub it on your skin and it just feels slimy. Dove soaps in general feel light and best of all, it rinses off well and your skin feels nice and clean.

As mentioned in my overall comments, the scent is the best part of this soap. It doesn't smell fruity, sweet or flowery. It smells fresh! And men love it too! Often times men avoid the smelly soap because they don't want to smell like a girl but this is a pretty unisex scent.

Great scent much less drying than other bar soaps.

from Winchendon, MA

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

I tend to have very dry skin especially in the winter and a daily shower leaves my skin feeling tight, dry, and itchy. After seeing commercials on Dove soap not stripping skin as much as traditional soap I decided to give it a try. It is better than other soaps I was using. I love the cucumber scent and it doesn't leave my skin quite as itchy as other brands I had been using. However it was not the miracle soap I was hoping for. I did still get an itchy and dry feeling after using it (especially with daily use) and while it was not as bad as it had been in the past it was not gone either. Also this soap is a bit more expensive in comparison to some of the other brand soaps. For the money I was paying I wanted something that completely eliminated my itchy dry skin which this did not. I've since switched to Burt's Bees soaps with much better results, they wash skin with natural oils which cleanse without stripping the skin at all.

A nice bar of soap!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

I have liked Dove products for awhile and the Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar was great! I got this to try once when it was on sale and have used it many times since. It has a nice light green color to it and smells refreshing. The scent of this soap is a nice, crisp and fresh smell. It is a good smell for everyone in the family, including men. You can also usually get a pretty good deal on these in stores. The packs come in different sizes, so you can pick the size that suits you and your family. I like this soap a lot because it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. In fact it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft. It has a good lather to it and lasts a decent amount of time. I will probably be buying more of this in the future. It is a brand that you can trust and a nice soap!

It gets your body clean and fresh. It also moisturizes and doesn't make your skin dry out a lot. It works great!

The scent is a soft and crisp smell. I can't say that it is my favorite scent, but it wouldn't be at the bottom of my list either. It smells good.