Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
UNILEVER859843
Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar

Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar

Pros

• Moisturizes (7)
  • Gentle (6)
  • Pleasant smell (6)
  • Cleans effectively (5)
  • Easy to use (4)

• Daily use (7)
  • Shower (5)
  • Travel (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (4)

Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is Phenominal!

Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is the best soap I have ever used! The smell of the cucumber and green tea is so clean and fresh smelling. I am always being complimented on my scent, And Im not even wearing parfume!

The lather is so rich and creamy and leaves my skin feeling clean, and moisturized and never leaves behind that nasty filmy soap feeling you get from some soaps. Its amazing! Its the best thing that ever happened to soap!

I have really dry skin on my legs and ankles and the Dove cool Moisture Beauty bar has totally changed the look and feel of my skin. My legs are so soft and smoothe and it is even gentle enough to shave with. My husband is always commenting now on how soft I am! I love it.

I highly recomment this product to everyone I know, and to all of you reading this. It truely is a wonderful product Im sure you will enjoy. I also recommend trying the cool moisture deoderant, body wash, spray and shampoo. They are really great products!

Dove Cool Moisture, great summer scent!

Dove Cool Moisture bar soap is a great scent for summer.  It is a refreshing scent, not fruity but a clean smell.  I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it.  It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and the feeling lasts for hours.  The scent is just strong enough to last through a good portion of the day, and if you combine it with the Cool Moisture body lotion and the Cool Moisture body spray, you've got a light, airy scent that will last all day long.  Dove Cool Moisture is also great for sensitive skin, it is not abrasive, or irritating.  I suffer from dry skin, and have had trouble using bar soap in the past, but with the one quarter of moisturizing cream, it keeps my skin from over-drying.  I definately recommend Dove bar soap to anyone who has dry skin, and is stuck using fragrance free products to keep from skin irritation.  Dove's scented bar soap is perfect for the most sensitive skin, at least as a person who does has sensitive skin, I have yet to come across with any problems using this product.

I would buy again

from Az

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Moisturizes
  • Pleasant Smell

Love it

Love dove!

from Kalispell Montana

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Gentle
    • Moisturizes
    • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

Great product. Leaves your skin so soft! I love to use the beauty bar on my face. Cleans great and leaves face soft silky and smelling good. So so soft!

absolutley

from york PA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Gentle
      • Good Value
      • Moisturizes
      • Pleasant Smell

• Baths

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

it really make your skin soft and smell really good , i recomend it .

My favorite soap

from MIAMI. FLORIDA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
        • Easy To Use
        • Gentle
        • Good Value
        • Moisturizes
        • Pleasant Smell
        • TO SHAVE

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

This soap is very good, smell fresh and pleasant, reduces the use of moisturizing cream after bathing, my skin stays very silky and hydrated, does not cause irritations, good price

Best Soap Ever

from Dearborn, Mi

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
          • Easy To Use
          • Gentle
          • Good Value
          • Moisturizes
          • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

I love this soap. It's very gentle and cleans very well.

Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar MOISTURIZES!

from Brunei

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
            • Moisturizes
            • Pleasant Smell

• Baths

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

This Beauty bar was recommended by a friend. I then start to use this soap daily as it moisturizes my dry skin and gives me the fresh feeling with a pleasant smell around the body. The pleasant smell lasts the whole day too, giving you that all day freshness kind of feeling.

I wold buy this product, again and again

from Libya

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Moisturizes

Good, moistened.

Used this once, won't use it again.

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

This soap is not BAD per se. In fact, it is really good in a lot of respects, I just have one major issue with it and that is the Dove soap is only good for the first few uses. After that, it gets kind of squishy and gross.

Well, it gets the job done, I guess. When you use this soap, you come out of the shower smelling great. Also, your skins feels really soft to the touch. But one thing I don't like about ANY Dove soap is that it gets kinda gooey/squidgy/pasty after you use it for a while. The first few times you use it, it's great. But after the sixth or seventh time, it gets really gooey to the touch. I suppose it's because it contains more moisture than most soaps.

The scent is amazing. It is not overpowering like some soaps. It is just the right amount of fragrance. it almost SMELLS creamy, if that's even possible. Also, the scent lasts through the whole day. Even in sweltering heat, when you're sweating like crazy, you manage to smell good (at best) and not revolting (at worst).

It smells great but doesn't cleanse.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

The best thing about this is the scent, which is fruity and floral. However, it does not clean very well. When I get out of the pool after swimming and I take a shower with this, my skin still smells like chlorine. It is very light and may work for people who do not have a strong body odor, but after I work out and wash my underarms, they still smell pretty bad. It also does not remove stick-deodorant residue, and I had to scrub with my finger nails to get it off. It does not help with the acne on my back and shoulders. It is moisturizing though and my skin feels smooth and soft instead of rough and tight. I can get away without using lotion on my legs if I am just going for a jog or to the grocery store.

It smells nice but it does not clean or get rid of filthy odors!

The scent is so refreshing! It smells a little like melon, maybe honeydew and cucumber combined. It is great for the spring and summer but not really fitting for winter.

Good soap

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar:

I have previously in the past purchased and used this Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar and found that I did like it although it is not one of my favorites. First of all the soap really did a good job with moisturizing my skin like it claims to do. So the moisture is the first good thing. Second of all I like the coolness of the soap. It has a nice cooling sensation from one of the ingredients and it really made my skin feel energized and refreshed. This Dove Beauty Bar also did an excellent job with cleaning which of course is what we want from a soap. The scent is very nice. I did like it as it has a very mild scent but also very uplifting and nice. Another good thing about this Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar is the price. The price is certainly very affordable so anyone should be able to enjoy it. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it is a bar soap. Therefore it is kind of messy. Luckily this is also available in a body wash. I would certainly recommend that everyone try this. This is good for men or women.