Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
UNILEVER859843
Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar

Love this!

I love dove. Especially this bar of soap. Not only is his scent nice and clean but it also moisturizes the skin very well.

Philadelphia PA

I would buy this again.

One of my FAVORITE soaps. Love the feeling it leaves after. Cleans very well and the smell is llong asting .

Lehigh Acres,Florida

I would buy again

Love it

Az

Love dove!

Great product. Leaves your skin so soft! I love to use the beauty bar on my face. Cleans great and leaves face soft silky and smelling good. So so soft!

Kalispell Montana

absolutley

it really make your skin soft and smell really good , i recomend it .

york PA

My favorite soap

This soap is very good, smell fresh and pleasant, reduces the use of moisturizing cream after bathing, my skin stays very silky and hydrated, does not cause irritations, good price

MIAMI. FLORIDA

Best Soap Ever

I love this soap. It's very gentle and cleans very well.

Dearborn, Mi

true

Dove Cool Moisture Beauty Bar MOISTURIZES!

This Beauty bar was recommended by a friend. I then start to use this soap daily as it moisturizes my dry skin and gives me the fresh feeling with a pleasant smell around the body. The pleasant smell lasts the whole day too, giving you that all day freshness kind of feeling.

Brunei

true

I wold buy this product, again and again

Good, moistened.

Tripoli, libya

true

Used this once, won't use it again.

This soap is not BAD per se. In fact, it is really good in a lot of respects, I just have one major issue with it and that is the Dove soap is only good for the first few uses. After that, it gets kind of squishy and gross. Effectiveness Well, it gets the job done, I guess. When you use this soap, you come out of the shower smelling great. Also, your skins feels really soft to the touch. But one thing I don't like about ANY Dove soap is that it gets kinda gooey/squidgy/pasty after you use it for a while. The first few times you use it, it's great. But after the sixth or seventh time, it gets really gooey to the touch. I suppose it's because it contains more moisture than most soaps. Scent The scent is amazing. It is not overpowering like some soaps. It is just the right amount of fragrance. it almost SMELLS creamy, if that's even possible. Also, the scent lasts through the whole day. Even in sweltering heat, when you're sweating like crazy, you manage to smell good (at best) and not revolting (at worst).

USA