Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove
Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials

Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials

Dove Clinical Protection does the trick!

from Norcross, GA

Comments about Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

Living in Florida, I am always looking for ways to keep dry and smelling fresh once the heat returns (which this year was mid-March). I am a student and I walk to campus so it's essential that I don't feel totally gross and smelly by the time I get to class. I have used a variety of products, and so far I am very impressed with Dove Clinical Protection. I can put it on in the morning and feel confident until I get home in the evening, and I don't have to reapply often the way I usually do when I am using regular deoderants. I really do like the product, and I have recommended it to a number of friends.

One complaint that I have, however, is that it isn't cheap, and the tubes aren't particularly big either. So I end up spending a lot more on deoderant than I have in the past. Sometimes you can find coupons, but its not very often, and although there are sales, it's just not as easy to find bargains with this stuff. But if money isn't tight, it's definitely worth the splurge.

Where was this all along???

from Palo Alto, CA

Comments about Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I have always been a sweaty girl from as long as i can remember. I had armpit sweat marks in high school. This has been so embarassing for me. I will sweat regardless of the temperature or activity level. I went through university with wet armpits. Its so disgusting to always have to keep ur arms locked at ur sides, just hoping no one sees the sweat marks. Or to always have to wear black or brown tops for class presentations to disguise the wetness underarm. Believe me... a condition such as this can have lasting damaging effects on a girl's self-confidence! But wait!! There is HOPE!! Finally after 13 long years of hiding sweat marks and keeping my distance in a social gathering; I finally got a breakthrough with the name: DOVE CLINICAL PROTECTION cool essentials. For the first time i was able to wear my tops and not constantly worry about sweat stains. For the first time I have been dry for an entire day with a clean fresh scent to go along with it!! This is just a miracle when you have been through what i have. I used it in the night before bed and it worked perfectly. When i forget to apply it at night and did so in the morining, it worked 99%, but still perfect for someone with my armpit history. On a final note, I have also tried Secret and Degree Clinical Strenght. Secret did not work for me, but Degree worked just as well as Dove without all the super moisturizing properties that i get from Dove. So what's the verdict??? GOTTA LOVE DOVE CLINICAL STRENGHT!!

tried 'em all and this is the best

from Ballwin, MO

Comments about Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I really like this deoderant, not only the scent but more improtantly the effectiveness. I was so excited when the clinical protection came out and have been using it ever since. I have tried so many different brands and this is my favorite. Gentle, yet able to control wetness and I like the texture and the way it is despensed. Kudos Dove!

great smell, average performance

from Porter, OK

Comments about Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I was a bit disappointed with this product.  The term "clinical protection" gave me confidence.  I paid more and got less.  I do feel that this product was good for my skin, but it didn't do much for deodorizing.  I reapplied two times each day I used it.  I did finish using the product because I felt bad to waste it since it was a bit pricey.  I would not recommend this product.

The only antiperspirant that works for me!

from Geneva, NY

Comments about Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I have spent many unhappy years as a profuse sweater.  I have tried every "clinical strength" product on the market, including Secret and Certain Dri and this is the first one that has given me consistent protection against odor and more importantly perspiration.  The "cool" scent is pleasant (I definitely prefer this one over the scent in the yellow/orange package) and lasts subtly throughout the day, but not in a deodorant-masking-body-odor kind of way that deodorant can sometimes evolve into.  But really, the most important part for me that I cannot emphasize enough is how effective this product's anti-perspirant properties are.  I could sweat through a tshirt in the dead of winter in a matter of minutes with a regular anti-perspirant, but I have found that the Dove will keep me dry throughout the entire day, even during exercise.  It definitely costs more, but for me it is well worth it!

It works for me

from Glen Oaks, NY

Comments about Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

Been using Dove Clinical Protection stick since it first came out.  It goes on smoothly, doesn't leave white on clothes and has a light pleasant scent.  Although it doesn't keep me dry, it keeps the odor away.

Love this deoderant!

from Rice Lake, WI

Comments about Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I love the dove clinical protection deoderant! I get the cucumber melon scent and it is very light smelling. It is definitely not overpowering at all which is great. I used to wear nothing but Secret deoderant but then I became allergic to it and am not able to wear that brand anymore. That is when I switched to Dove clinical protection and I have definitely been impressed. I no longer have had any rashes or skin irritations since I started using this kind of deoderant. The only problem on this deoderant is the price tag and the presence of aluminum. It is at least double if not triple or more expensive then the Secret gel deoderant that I used to use. It also has aluminum which I have heard can cause cancer. I am definitely not impressed by this fact so in fact I might have to make another switch somewhere in the future. It won't be for awhile though as I stocked up on this brand the last time I saw it on sale.

Dove Clinical Protection is good, but not great.

from Rockdale, TX

Comments about Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I used this deodorant for about 6 months and wasn't amazed, but I wasn't disappointed either.  I bought it because Dove products usually make my skin smooth and still do their job, which was great.  I also like their pro-femininity ads, so I tend to buy things with their brand name on it.

This deodorant left white marks on my clothes when used in the quantity detailed in the instructions as necessary to achieve results.  But when I used less, I didn't get as great of protection as I wanted.  It seemed to stop working in the middle of the day, wouldn't cover up pre-existing odors (which I wouldn't have thought possible except that the Degree Clinical Protection deodorants offer successfully) and wasn't very strong.

If I hadn't happened upon the Degree Clinical Protection product I would still be using this, but it's regrettably forgettable.  It's acceptable, and does an ok job, but it's not stellar.. and for the price I'm paying, stellar is what i want.