Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove Anti Perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Fresh 75 ml 74 G Pack of 6

Dove Anti Perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Fresh 75 ml 74 G Pack of 6

Leaves white marks!

from Allston, MA

Comments about Dove Anti Perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Fresh 75 ml 74 G Pack of 6:

I was searching for the right deodorant for when I am exercing or spending all day at work - something that causes no odor, smells fresh, prevents wetnesses.... all the things a good deo is supposed to do. Dove only partially delivered.

First the smell of this invisible solid deodorant is pleasant. It is fresh smelling and comes in a nice blue and white package. There was no odor (I wax my underarms) but it did not completely stop the wetness. I am thinking how this might work with the gentlemen! I don't think they wax! But they might not pick dove either. The other reason I did not love this deo is because the white powdery cream, does not come out entirely evenly on the skin, and sometimes there can be tiny pieces, which if they touch your shirt, will smear as white!

Nice and fresh

from Little Rock, AR

The Dove brand has really branched out from just soap. Even within the realm of Dove deodorants, there are so many different varieties. This Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Fresh is one of the simpler variations that Dove produces. However, this deodorant has the same high quality of all the Dove products. It has a solid feminine look and feel to the product. The fresh scent is just that: present, pleasing, but not overbearing. It can withstand a good gym workout too.

Pricewise, Dove deodorant tends to be midrange, not necessarily the most economical. However, Dove releases a good amount of coupons in the weekly circulars, so I got a fantastic deal on this deodorant with a lucky coupon find.

Always come back to this brand & scent!

from Las Vegas, NV

Through the years I have tried different brands and different scents but I always seem to go back to Dove's Powder Fresh scent of their deodorant products. It is very gentle and I have never had any issue with skin irritation when using this product. I have been a fan of the fresh and clean scent of Dove's Powder Fresh for a long time. I have tried their other scents and although I still did not have to worry about skin irritation, I did not care for the other scents or how they worked with my body's chemistry. I have also tried the "powder" scents for other brands but I don't think that any of them have as much of a clean, fresh, or light scent as Dove's version. I will continue to purchase this product in the future because I know it works, I know I like it, and I know that I won't be self-conscious of the scent when mixed with my body chemistry. I also love how it doesn't irritate my skin and I know that it always works for me.

dove deodorant

from Washington, DC

i've been using dove deodorant invisible solid fresh for a few years now and i'm very happy with its results . dove deodorant makes my underarms very smooth and smell very good. the scent in fresh and clean sort of like a "just out of the shower" smell. i bought these in a bulk pack and each cost maybe 2.xx bucks which was a steal . even if i bought these individually they would maybe cost about 3 bucks which isnt too bad either. i use this product every day and it never lets me down. even on the hottest days it keeps me from perspiring too much and when i do perspire the fresh scent is activated and eliminates the smell of body odor. each stick of deodorant lasts me a long time even though i use it constantly. i would 100% recommend this to others because it is very good quality, is decently priced and works great! i'm going to continue to buy these as i run out of deodorant because they're the best deodorant i've used.

Better than anything else I've tried.

from New Cumberland, PA

This is the only deodorant I use.  I am very cost-conscious, and there are tons of other products that are less expensive, but I only use Dove!

My skin is very sensitive, and my underarms often chafe with "cheap" products.  Dove never causes irritation.

Sometimes, there is some white transfer to clothing if I am not careful.  I also sweat like crazy, and sometimes my clothes are wet under the arms.

Even with those 2 issues, it is still the best deodorant that I have found the does not irritate my arms.

Dove offers a good quality deodorant.

from Americus, GA

**Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Deodorant**

Don't let the name "Dove" fool you.  Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid deodorant really works.  I first used this deodorant when my son urged me to try it.  Dove deodorant goes on smoothly and has a clean scent.  But, best of all, it works all day.  I live in the South and we have had temperatures in the 90's for almost a month now.  Having an effective deodorant is an absolutely must.  And having a deodorant that keeps you dry all day in the sweltering heat is a bonus.  Dove Original Clean does exactly that.  You can feel confident that the protection will last.  And, Dove Original Clean goes on clear and won't stain clothing.  Dove Original Clean is one of the products in the Dove Ultimate Body Care line.  Other products include body washes, and products for sensitive skin.  I recommend Dove Original Clean deodorant for a fresh clean feeling that last all day-even in the heat of the South!