4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

An amazing conditioner!

I got this item for free after coupon and I'm not brand loyal at all to shampoos or conditioners for two reasons: I never seem to notice enough of a difference in one from the other to pay more for one specific brand of conditioner. Which brings me to my second determiner: cost, and Dove is pretty decent price for a bottle depending on how long and thick you hair is, it will last a few months. So I got this conditioner and tried it finally after a while and noticed immediately that the directions ask you to leave it on longer than most conditioners. I listened to the instructions because my hair tends to be dry and was amazed at how soft my hair felt when I washed it out. Not just the typical soft you get from using conditioner, it was silky smooth. I wasn't sure how that would translate into my hair style though because I have curly hair, but I washed my hair at night and didn't use any product or anything and the next morning my hair looked amazing, like I had spent a lot of time working on it! Better than when I had used product, so I am thinking I may have finally found a brand I'll stick with.

**My mother in law got me some of this **Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy**  in with my christmas gift last year and while i like the scent the smell and how it leaves your skin I have a cople slight complaints that make me hesitant to purchase it for myself.  I dislike that it made my tub feel slightly greasey every single time I used it, so I was constantly cleaning my shower if I took baths or showers with it. I dislike the spout and snap lid so unpracticle I dropped the bottle once and it broke immediatly and then I had to worry about upseting the bottle and loosing all of its contents, in a small shower with small shelves that makes for a pain. I did notice my skin was softer while using it and I had to use less lotion to mantain that moustuire but I also priced this body wash at the store and it was quite a bit more cost wise than my normal brand, so i think if i did buy it I would probaly alternate with another wash too.**

good

from Libya

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Deep Conditioning

Comments about Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner:

good

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Love it!

Comments about Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner:

Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner is amazing. I love this product. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. It has helped my hair so much! Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner really does smell like Heaven in a bottle. It has to be at that very top of the list on the Dove hair care products when it comes to the sheer beauty that this product leaves your hair. This conditioner really does moisturize, condition, and heal your hair. I would not be a bit surprised if they began using Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner in actual salons. That is really what it feels like when I use this product. It feels like I just stepped out of a salon and I absolutely love this conditioner! I have silky soft, long, luxurious native american hair now because of Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner. I no longer have to worry about frizz or dull hair and I have the confidence to take on the world.

I love dove!

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner:

If you haven't tried dove advanced care conditioner yet, or any other dove product, go get some! I can't express how much I love this brand. Aside from very few that I use on my hair, this may top the charts. Let's start with the smell. It's amazing of course. You only need literally a tiny bit and don't have to glob it on like other hair conditioners to make your hair feel soft and I have really long hair. It rinses out easy and like some other conditioners, it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or waxy. This may be the best dove hair care yet. I love it and would definitely recommend it. And for a lot of women that have dry hair, it really does moisturize your hair. There's conditioners, leave in conditioners, and oils that claim to moisturize your hair, but this really does. It also leaves your hair silky soft and not frizzy like others I've tried.

Works every time. It's excellent,

It's like a mix of everything good.

nice and light

Comments about Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner:

Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Conditioner doesn't weigh down my hair. In past, I had never ever been a huge fan of DOVE products, but this change my mind on it. I had tried million of products over the past few years, but this product works wonders. It leaves your hair feeling moisturize for hours and looks very vibrant and alive. Dove made my hair feeling soft and smooth without any greasy texture on my roots (which is a must). I have dull, damaged, thin, frizzy, and blargh hair; but this product turn those negatives into a healthier looking shine. This product blows Pantene away and it smells really good (no weird after smell on my hair). Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who wants luscious, beautiful, soft hair without the hassle of opening their wallets on extra spending just to give their hair a pop and re-moisturize their hair from damaged substances and heat. This product is worth a try and it's not even that expensive.

Dove

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner:

I Love this shampoo/ conditioner! It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Unlike many of the other brands i've tried Dove doesn't make my hair frizzy after a long period of time using it. It's not pricy and it smells great!

from Toledo, OH

Dove haircare is great!

from Comstock Park, MI

Comments about Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner:

I had never tried Dove before, my daughter bragged about this product for a year or so before I finally tried it, I checked it out at the store and was like theres noway I'm paying that much per bottle since I'm not a big fan of 2in 1 products, then I had the chance of getting free sample and been in love with their product ever since, makes my hair feel clean and soft and looks shiny alll day. and theres not many products ouyt there that you can smell all day, but this one you can

Gets the tangles out

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner:

So I've had a horrible problem with tangles ever since I let my hair grow out long. I've tried so many kinds of conditioners but I'm still left with knots and tangles that are nearly impossible to get out. BUt ever since I tried this Dove conditioner, I've been hooked! It makes my hair tangle free, soft, and full of moisture. This is important especially whenever I want to straighten my hair because that dries it out. My hair looks really healthy and you only need a little bit of it so the bottle lasts for a really long time. I use this every other day and I leave it in for about 3 minutes so that my hair can soak up the nutrients in it. It did not feel weighed down and had lots of body! I didn't have any problems combing through wet hair after using this product like I do with some others. I'm always impressed with Dove products and they really do what they claim so try this out and see how you like it!

Dove Advanced Care

from Winterset, IA

Comments about Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Therapy Conditioner:

Over the years I have not exactly been kind to my hair. Almost daily I blow dry and straighten my hair. I have had the same routine for 10 years and as a result of this my hair is dry. I get split ends and my hair breaks easily. I have tried just about every shampoo and conditioner on the market trying to find a product that can help to repair some of the damage I have done. In addition to getting more regular hair cuts I now use Dove Advanced Care Sherr Moisture Therapy shampoo and conditioner. These products are very reasonable priced, much better than salon brands, and the results are amazing. After using these products for only a short time I could already tell a difference. My hair is much softer, even after styling, and I do not notice as many split ends. I still loose alot of hair when I style in the morning but I don't think there is a product out there that could help me with that. Good price, good results. I would recommend.

An amazing conditioner!