3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

It is comfortable, but...

Comments about Dormia Ultimate Memory Foam/Latex Mattress:

I like our mattress. It's comfortable whenever I first lay down. However, both my husband and I tend to wake up in the middle of the night with back pain, and we toss and turn constantly through out the night. I don't want to get rid of it because I really like the way it feels as I lay down at night. It's like I sink into a cloud, and I fall asleep very quickly.

• Firmness:

Great alternative to the more expensive memory foam brand.

Comments about Dormia Ultimate Memory Foam/Latex Mattress:

I purchased this when it was either this or the really expensive memory foam brand. It has proven to be just as good and a few years later, it is still like new. It was worth every penny, but it was also worth trading in the name brand for this not as we'll known brand for huge savings.

Firmness
Ver firm, but still has the comfort of memory foam.

• Firmness:

Comfort is worth the price tag: Dormia delivers!

Comments about Dormia Ultimate Memory Foam/Latex Mattress:

I have owned a King-sized Dormia 10" memory foam mattress for 3 years now. While initially I was hesitant to spend so much money on a mattress, I can now say that it was money well invested. I no longer wake up feeling stiff and achy. This mattress is excellent both for side-sleepers (like me) and back/stomach sleepers (like my husband). After 3 years, this mattress looks and feels just like it did the first day we owned it. After getting used to this mattress, I don't think I will ever be able to go back to an inferior spring mattress. Now, when I travel, I find myself eagerly anticipating my arrival home so that I can sleep on my own bed. As a fairly frugal person, investing so much money in a mattress was a difficult decision, but seeing the high quality of this mattress, how much it has improved my sleep quality, and how well it has stood up over the past few years, I feel assured that it was well worth the money spent.

Comfort
Excellent for both side-sleepers and back/stomach sleepers. Firm, not overly 'squishy'.

Support
It contours to your body, but doesn't cause you to sink.

Firmness
Just the right level of firmness while contouring to your body.

Have used it every night for 3 years and looks and feels just like the first day we owned it.

The Dolce by Dormia

Comments about Dormia Ultimate Memory Foam/Latex Mattress:

This is an excellent mattress is made by Dormia. The mattress itself is durable; in addition, the pillow top layer is extremely comfortable and cool. It is made of this specific breathable material, so everytime I lay down, the mattress itself has a cool feel. It's perfect during hot summers. I've never had a bed that I actually thought about when I was away from it. The Dormia bed, in its entirety, takes sleeping and relaxing to another level. I actually love my bed and I have never loved a bed before. It's a well deserved luxury for me after a long busy day of working and caring for kids. I believe that you have to invest your money in certain items that you spend the most time utilizing; especially your bed. I have and will continue to sleep & relax on my bed for more than half my life, so it's important that I have a comfortable place to reside. I love my Dormia mattress, and i think it's very important to love your bed.

this Dormia Ultimate mattress and company suck

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Dormia Ultimate Memory Foam/Latex Mattress:

The ultimate memory foam/latex mattress from Dormia is the worst purchase we have ever made. The company lied to us from the moment we went into thier showroom. We ended up buying online because the salesperson in the store was such a jerk to us on our second visit to the store (he had been very friendly on our first visit). The offer we purchased was to include a pillow and matress pad.  We have never recieved the matress pad after repeated calls to their customer service, and repeated promises that it was backordered.  We found out that they had filed for bankruptcy and their matress pad supplier would not give them any more product.

The worst part of the situation in that once we got the mattress, it started to sag within 3 weeks; and has been getting progressively worse ever since. We have spent the last year trying to get them to honor thier warranty (a 20 year warranty - touted to us as the best in the business because their product was so good). They still have not honored their warranty. We will never buy anything from Dormia again. We have a filed a report with the beter business bureau but they have continued to lie the us and the BBB.