Other Pregnancy Tests:
Dollar Tree
Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test

Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test

Pros

• Accurate results (3)
  • Fast results (3)

• Pregnancy testing (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (3)

It works

from Portland, OR

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Accurate Results
  • Fast Results

Cons

• Difficult To Read
  • Difficult To Use

Comments about Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test:

I promised myself I would write a review is this product worked. I know how frustrating it is when trying to conceive and it has helped me to read other ladies reviews. So I want to help all the future moms out there if I can:
I bought 1 dollar tree test 3 days before my period was suppose to come. It came out negative. Last time I was pregnant -I had a miscarriage two weeks later :( - the famous hormone was there because they did a urine test in the hospital and came out positive. That's why I tried it early this time too because I thought it would already be present. My period never came so I bought 5 dollar tree test and one digital in Safeway. They all came out positive. I am SO happy. And so afraid...I just want the poppy seed to stay in there and grow!!! Ok, good luck to all ❤️

dollar tree pregnacy test rating n review

from granite city, il

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Accurate Results
  • Easy To Read
  • Easy To Use
  • Fast Results

Worked perfect

Just Makes Sense

from Houston, TX

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Accurate Results
    • Easy To Read
    • Easy To Use
    • Fast Results

Comments about Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test:

If anyone is like me, then you are the type that with every hunch of preggo symptoms you run out to your local drug store, buy a $12 test, only to find out it's negative (I had one positive). As you know, that can be costly over time and make your husband lose faith that you are really prego when the time comes. I finally did some research and picked up a box of these test and guys...it's the same thing then the $12-$15 dollar boxes I was getting!!! Stop wasting money and pick up a couple boxes of these thing...I promise it will be a blessing in the long road. When you finally see that second line, THEN go out and buy a test for confirmation.

Definitely worth it!!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test:

I have used these so many times over the years and they have always worked really well. I will continue to use these if I need them again. The only thing that's a little different is that you have to pee into a cup first and use the squirter to put it on the test. It might be a little harder than some of the other tests, but it's worth it when you think about how much money you are saving per test. They are so expensive at other places. They work the same as other tests and you will see that they have the same percentage of accuracy that the other tests do. So it's a no brainer for me. I will go with spending a lot less money with the same results.

It will do what a pregnancy test is suppose to do. You will find out if you are pregnant or not. This is also good if you want to check early because you can spend a few extra bucks for a few extra tests. It works well.

It's pretty easy to use. I would say that other pregnancy tests are easier, especially the ones where you just pee on a stick. I'm not as big on the dropper thing and peeing in a cup, but I will choose it if it is that much cheaper.

Wonderful test!

from Crumpler, NC

Comments about Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test:

This is the brand of test I used for our middle child who was born in October 08.  I was planning to test on Valentine's day since that would be the day my period was due however I became sick around the 11th and just in case I didn't want to take any medicine that may harm the baby.  So I thought I would try this test because I had heard a lot of great reviews on it and it looked like it was remotely positive I wouldn't take anything until I went to the doctor the next day.  This test worked great it showed a dark positive almost instantly.  The next day when I went to the doctor they also gave me a pregnancy test and to me it looked identical to this test.  I would almost be willing to bet this are the same tests doctor's offices use in fact the doctor's office I went to last year with our last baby used a test that looked identical to these.

They also hold the results great.  I'm one of those people that keeps these as a keepsake and they have faded a little bit but you can still read them very clearly.  Overall this is a great test and I would just save my money and buy these.  In fact if you are worried about your pregnancy those first few weeks you can buy several of these for the price you would pay for some of the other brands.

These tests are terrible, they do not absorb urine.

from Cedar Lake, IN

Comments about Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test:

The urine dip stick is like a hard plastic which does not absorb anything. I didn't have very much money at the time so I bought three of them because I felt I was pregnant and didn't have the money to get a blood test done. All three of these either turned out inconclusive or negative. I went to the Dr. and had a test done and sure enough I was already well out of my first trimester! What a waste.

Cheapest most accurate test on the market.

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test:

I have been through 4 years of fertility treatments and for those 4 years I must have taken thousands of pregnancy tests.  They are the most accurate out there and will detect a pregnancy very early.  I believe these are the best that money can buy and when you take a lot of tests, it is always good to find on that is so inexpensive.  I would go in a buy like 20 at a time because I am so impatient about waiting until my doctors appointment to find out if the treatments worked or not.  They always look at me a little strangely, but until you have been in my shoes you can't really judge.  I definately recommend it to anyone wanting to know if they have a little blessing coming soon!