Other Diapers:
Dollar General
Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers

Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers

Pros

• Absorbent (11)
  • Convenient (9)
  • No leaks (9)
  • Comforting (6)
  • Portable (5)

• Diaper changing (10)
  • Overnight (7)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (7)

budget diaper

These diapers work good with an occasional leak but seem to stand up pretty well for being a off brand type of product. These diapers are made with a very absorbent layering in them but do need a little bit more leg elastic and I think they would work a but better. I like that these diapers are not perfumy like some other brands.

These diapers work like any other disposable diaper and are easy to use and dispose of after each use.

Leak Prevention
I did have a little bit of a problem with occasional leaks and I think if the leg bands were stronger made that this diaper would prevent more leaks than what it does like the way it is.

Comfort
The soft fabric type covering is breathable and soft against my babies skin so they get good comfort.

Absorbency
I like the thick absorbent layers in these diapers because it helps pull the wetness away from my babies skin preventing diaper rash and keeping them dry.

Short on diapers and cash

If you are low and cash and need diapers DG Diapers will work. Mom will have to change the diaper very often though. I'm not for sure if this was a promotion, but I was able to buy a two pack around a month ago which prevented me from buying a full pack.

It is easy to put on, but my baby tends to slide out the pamper. I thought maybe I should get another size to see if it would make a difference but it didn't.

Leak Prevention
This brand of pamper is okay except that it's not to be worn over long periods of time, especially over night. It is vey easy for the poop to come out the sides of the diapers.

Comfort
The diaper is pretty soft, just isn't durable. It could be more stretchy though since babies love to get around and wobble everywhere.

Absorbency
It doesn't hold poop very well. I have to immediately change the diaper. As soon as the diaper gets full in that small period of time, it would slide right down my baby's legs.

Great product

from Nanticoke, Pa

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient
  • No Leaks

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

Great product. Cheap and good quility

The ones we used

from Michigan

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Comforting
    • Convenient
    • Easily Cleaned
    • No Leaks
    • Portable

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

These have been the only diapers we have used. We have not had any problems or issues with these. We will continue to use.

The only one!

from Somerset, Kentucky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Convenient
      • Easily Cleaned
      • No Leaks
      • Portable

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough

• Soothing Baby

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

I enjoyed the fact that these were the only tore brand diapers my daughter didn't break out from! They werent as padded a name brand but my daughter seemed fine none the less!

The best we have found so far

from Arkansas

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Comforting
      • Convenient
      • Easily Cleaned
      • No Leaks
      • Portable

Cons

• Not enough cute designs

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

These have worked best for us. My son drinks a lot, so he goes a lot. These can stand up to the challenge

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good for the value

from Troy, NY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Convenient
      • Portable

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

I used the diaper for varying occassions to see how it would stand up with a 5month old an have to say that I was quite shocked at how well it did for an off brand. I was impressed that it held up overnight as well as huggies and luvs. During the day was pretty standard use. It didnt do well with trying new foods as my baby poops alot after being introduced to new food. Overall I am impressed with this product and would purchase in the future.

A great bargain!

from Arnaudville, LA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
        • Convenient
        • Portable

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

I have used just about every brand of diaper for my daughter, and this one was not the best I've tried neither was it the worse. I think it's a great product for the cost. My daughter urinates a lot and we have had considerable trouble with leakage, this diaper held up well. But we did have leaks, I wouldn't recommend it for an overnight diaper but it's great during the day. Doesn't stretch very well either, so maybe size up.

Best over night diapers

from Tampa fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
        • No Leaks

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

I used the diapers for my 2 year old because come one now who doesn't like to sample free stuff!! After 3 nights of tryin just to make sure it wasn't too good to be true I went out and got a pack my self!! No leaking no wakeing up wet head to toe like other brands!!

Great diapers

from Richmond

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • No Leaks

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

I have tried several different brands of diapers. This is a great brand. It is very absorbent and stops my son from leaking through onto his clothes. Another wonderful feature that I love about these diapers is they are very cost-effective. Diapers can become very expensive, I am very happy that I found these diapers that are not only leak resistant but very cost-effective as well.

This product is amazing!

from Ocean Township, NJ

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
            • Comforting
            • Convenient
            • No Leaks

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

We use these diapers for daily use as well as over night use, and i have had a great expieriance using them. No leaks! Perfect fit for my chunky babies. And the material is so soft.

Worked better than both name brands I've used.

from St Louis

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• Absorbent
              • Comforting
              • Convenient
              • No Leaks

• Pacifying

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

I've used the two biggest name brand and most expensive diapers, both had consistent leakages. After only having the worst leaking big name brand available and these DG diapers I selected the DG. My child has had the worst blowouts of both urine and feces and NO LEAKS! I'm sure the other two name brands would've leaked and I'd have been changing clothes, sheets, etc. These diapers did not leak. My child is very comfortable. They are easy to use. I'll definitely buy these again and again and recommend.