Other Diapers:

Pros

Cons

Great Diapers!

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

Great diapers for the price you can't beat it. Just as good as pampers.

Can't beat the deal

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

We purchased these diapers in a pinch, but ended up liking them.

These diapers are no different than any other disposable.

Leak Prevention
The elastic around the leg is a little loose. We've had no leakage. The diapers are very absorbant for urine, but I can see bm's being an issue.

Absorbency
We haven't had any problems with the diapers yet, but I worry about leakages with bm's overnight.

budget diaper

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

These diapers work good with an occasional leak but seem to stand up pretty well for being a off brand type of product. These diapers are made with a very absorbent layering in them but do need a little bit more leg elastic and I think they would work a but better. I like that these diapers are not perfumy like some other brands.

These diapers work like any other disposable diaper and are easy to use and dispose of after each use.

Leak Prevention
I did have a little bit of a problem with occasional leaks and I think if the leg bands were stronger made that this diaper would prevent more leaks than what it does like the way it is.

Comfort
The soft fabric type covering is breathable and soft against my babies skin so they get good comfort.

Absorbency
I like the thick absorbent layers in these diapers because it helps pull the wetness away from my babies skin preventing diaper rash and keeping them dry.

• Absorbency:

Does the trick for our girl

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

The price is so much cheaper than name brand diapers and it works the same for our toddler. The absorb very well and we have only had a couple leaks in them. I wasn't sure about them when i first bought them because i always believed you get what you pay for. Yet this were so much cheaper than name brand diapers and they work the same for our little girl. She also loves the designs on them so that makes it that much more fun. We never tried them on her when she was younger. So i honestly do not know how they fit on babies. But todllers they fit very well. I would recommend these for anyone who doesn't want to spend that much on diapers but wants a good diaper that has good absorbency and fits very well.

We have never had any problem with them.

Leak Prevention
We have only had a couple of leaks in them and that was at night. Which can be exspected out of a toddler child.

Comfort
She loves them and they fit her very well. Not too snug on the legs like some other brands that we have tried before.

Absorbency
Very good absorbency usually lasts through the night which is amazing.

• Absorbency:

Short on diapers and cash

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

If you are low and cash and need diapers DG Diapers will work. Mom will have to change the diaper very often though. I'm not for sure if this was a promotion, but I was able to buy a two pack around a month ago which prevented me from buying a full pack.

It is easy to put on, but my baby tends to slide out the pamper. I thought maybe I should get another size to see if it would make a difference but it didn't.

Leak Prevention
This brand of pamper is okay except that it's not to be worn over long periods of time, especially over night. It is vey easy for the poop to come out the sides of the diapers.

Comfort
The diaper is pretty soft, just isn't durable. It could be more stretchy though since babies love to get around and wobble everywhere.

Absorbency
It doesn't hold poop very well. I have to immediately change the diaper. As soon as the diaper gets full in that small period of time, it would slide right down my baby's legs.

• Absorbency:

An ordinary diaper, works just as well as name brand.

Comments about Dollar General DG Baby Premium Diapers:

The diapers work well, they don't leak often. The occasions they did leak were only after extended use (overnight). I've had name brand diapers that leaked about as often, in the same situations. I use them on my six week old son and have been for about a week. I haven't had any problems with rash or red marks (from squeezing, rubbing or chafing)