Other Pregnancy Tests:

Dollar General Baby Test Pregnancy Test

questions about this product

from Madisom tn

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Difficult To Read

• Pregnancy Testing

Comments about Dollar General Baby Test Pregnancy Test:

Ive taken four test recently and i get twp lines dark and then i get a faint line what does that mean??? They are all like that.

Baby test

Comments about Dollar General Baby Test Pregnancy Test:

They work as good or better than more pricey pregnancy tests! In my experience these tests show up positive long before others! I went to dr after testing positive; test dr gave me was negative! Still a week later no "curse" returned to dr, and wouldn't you know after pelvic exam I'm 4 weeks pregnant! I'll never over pay for pregnancy tests again!

If you see 2 lines your pregnant!

I prefer to use a small disposable cup to collect, makes things a lot less messy!

The Baby hpt worth the price and more.

from Rogers, AR

Comments about Dollar General Baby Test Pregnancy Test:

This hpt test is definitely a bang for your buck.  Showed positive at 9-12 dpo.  Also, If you are a POAS addict definitely saves you money.  Have had no problems with evap. lines.Took a First response early result, and Ept hpt test and all showed negative.  The only disadvantages I've found is that it is not a stream test and you have to drop urine on it yourself, and the positive hpt is very very faint for me.  If you want to save money and want wonderful results I would definitely recommend it.

It was fast and accurate.

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Dollar General Baby Test Pregnancy Test:

I just recently bought and used an early response digital home pregnancy test. It only took about a minute, and it showed the word positive. I went to my doctor a few days later, and found out that I'm six weeks pregnant. So now, my husband and I are expecting our third child due in October of 2010. I'm so excited! I have used all different brands of pregnancy tests in the past, only a few were accurate... but none of them were as fast and easy to read as this last one. I've found that when it comes to a pregnancy test, I personally like accuracy, speed, quality, and conveniance the most! I love early response's digital home pregnancy tests, and I will always use their brand from this day forward. Although, I don't think I'll be needing one for at least a couple of years.  If you haven't tried early response's digital pregnancy test yet, I think you definately should. A test of this much importance shouldn't be left up to chance, and not every woman can clearly read a standard pregnancy test. You can't mis-interperate it when it clearly says... "pregnant" or "not pregnant"! It worked for me.