Other Men's Colognes:
Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men

Awesome!

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men:

Very well done! Almost has a dark, tropical vibe to it with the grapefruit and tobacco. The opening with the grapefruit and basil is just fantastic, and the longevity with this one is great too, so is the projection. Many people say this only lasts about 4 hours, but one day I had this on and after 8 hours of applying it, people could still smell me, and I only used 3 sprays.

Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' cologne smells like heaven!

from Salem, OR

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men:

Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' is the best smelling men's cologne that I have smelled. At first, I had only smelled the Woman's version of 'The One', and I REALLY liked that, then my friend wound up getting the men's kind and it was amazing. I just love the smell of good cologne and this one took over me:)

The One is the only one I want my man to wear!

from Lynnwood, WA

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men:

My husband loves having a ton of different colognes to wear. He drags me around smelling new ones for him to try. The One is my absolute favorite smell on him. Its sexy, seductive, and oh so scrumptious. It makes me melt into him every time he wears it. It is somewhat more of a warmer, smooth scent, so although he likes someting lighter for the summertime, I like it anytime.

The One.....for fall/winter!

from Washington, DC

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men:

**Notes:**Grapefruit, Coriander, Basil, Cardamom, Ginger, Orange Blossom, Cedar, Tobacco, Ambergris.

**Final Note:**

The fall/winter season is a great time for fragrances. Those that are made with more heavier ingredients wear better in the open wind and stay with you without being overbearing and The One embodies that very notion. The One is the newest fragrance from Dolce & Gabbana and is serves as a perfect way to set off the season.