Other Design & Multimedia Softwares:
Docudesk deskPDF Professional

Docudesk deskPDF Professional

Spectacular

Comments about Docudesk deskPDF Professional:

I have a Mac, and while my Mac does over Print to PDF functionality, I can't customize it, or add a watermark, or compress it, or add a password like I can with deskPDF Creator. For what I get it's an excellent price.... anxiously awaiting Editor!

• Settings/Features:
  • Compatibility:

Easiest, Highest Quality PDF Creator

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Docudesk deskPDF Professional:

This is just simply the easiest & most reliable way to create PDF's.  It works from any application that you can normally print to paper, and you don't have to go through a whole process to learn how to use it.  Its literally as easy as printing to a sheet of paper, which my 5 year old daughter has just learned how to do.  Seriously if a 5 year old can do something on a computer that you can't you have problems.

In all seriousness, I just think anyone that uses a computer could use this software, and probably should. I love getting PDF's vs. enormous Word files that bog my computer down.  I use a lightweight PDF viewer so my system resources stay clean.

I love deskPDF Professional, it save me time and money.

from Carrollton, TX

Comments about Docudesk deskPDF Professional:

I have always been on the look out for anything that will save me time around the office, and I finally found the best tool I could have ever imagined, deskPDF Professional. It saves me so much time, that adds up to saving me a great deal of money allowing me to do other things so I get more done in a work day. It works every time, just as advertised, and never fails me!