Other Women's Perfumes:
Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz

Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz

DKNY Be Delicious is apple fresh!

Believe it or not, I bought this DKNY Be Delicious perfume from Aldi, on clearance, and it cost me very little. I had smelled it at a fragrance counter at the mall a few weeks before, remembered that it smelled good, and bought it because I wanted to have more purfume options to decide between everyday.

DKNY Be Delicious is a light, apple fresh sent. I would say DKNY Be Deliceous would be most apropriate for younger woman, like myslelf (I am 19), or morning and early afternoon wear. DKNY Be Delicious is definitely not an evening purfume, and probably was not designed with more mature women in mind.

When I wore DKNY Be Delicious, I got no compliments or comments from my boyfriend who always tells me how much he likes my other purfume. I did however get comments on my DKNY Be Delicious purfume from other girls my own age. They said things like,  "you, smell like an apple", "Is that you that smell's so good", and "What kind of perfume are you wearing?". All these comments, and lack there of, bring me to the conclusion that females apprieciate DKNY Be Delicious more than men, so before wearing it, just keep in mind who you aim to impress.

Be Delicious Smells like a Jolly Rancher

DKNY Be Delicious is a very fruity smelling perfume. The perfume's smell is also very artificial and reminds me of an apple flavored Jolly Rancher with some other artificial fruity or candy scents. The scent is very clearly fruity without any other aromas (e.g., floral, spicy, etc.). The bottle round and has a polished top and clear class bottom. The perfume itself is a bright apple green color. The bottle lasts a very long time. Once spray is enough to provide a pleasant amount of perfume to last an entire day. The perfume is also an eau de perfume, which is oil based and therefore could stain clothing if applied directly to clothe.The downside to Be Delicious is the singluar fruity aroma. It is not complex enough to be an interesting smell and far too artificial to be pleasant.

Buy Be Delicious if you want to smell like a kid in a candy shop

Buy something else if you want a pleasant, mature scent

Beautiful fragrance

from Arlington, TX

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Clean & Fresh
  • Draws Compliments
  • Great Smell
  • Long-Lasting
  • Sensual
  • Sexy

Cons

• Evening Use
    • Special Occasions

Comments about Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz:

This is one of my all-time favorite scents. A very clean smelling fragrance with a fruity smell to it.

• Fragrance Type:
    • Citrus/Fruity

HmMm Be Envyed! No Seriously!

from Millerton, PA

Comments about Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz:

I absolutely love this fragrance. I first came across DKNY Perfume in a Vague magazine, and I fell in love with it and put it on my Christmas list. I was lucky enough to receive it from my older brother that only got it because I mentioned it a billion times! It caught my eye because of the fantastic shape of the bottle, and the color of the perfume. It really is "DELICIOUS" smelling and very refreshing. It's fragrance isn't too strong and can be worn out to dinner or out to the mall, for any occasion! The only downfall is that it's very expensive. I'm down to a very little bit left, and I'm cherishing it till it's gone :( And till I get me another bottle. Definitely something everyone would enjoy even the male of your life ;)!

wear this and you will be delicious

from Merrimack, NH

Comments about Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz:

this product is one of the best fragrances i've used in a while.  when i first smelled this at the department store where i ultimately purchased it, it was so refreshing.  i had to have this scent, it is fruity without making me feel i had to run to the kitchen to eat.  the name is be delicious and i really feel delicious when i wear this clean, soft, yet unmistakable scent.  whenever i wear it i am being stopped by people asking me what that scent is, people love it and i can't go without it.  if you haven't tried this scent yet by dkny, you truly must.  go to any fine department store where they sell good quality fragrance and give this a try - you will not regret it.

smells delicious

from Zion, IL

Comments about Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz:

This is one of my favorite perfumes.  It smells great, it has a nice light fruity/floral scent.  It is not overbearing at all, so it is a great day-time scent.  The price isn't bad either.  I just wish  could find a rollerball version of the perfume for my purse though.  I highly recommend, I am very picky about the perfumes I wear because I dont like anything too strong.

Be Delicious Smells like a Jolly Rancher

from Salem, OR

Buy Be Delicious if you want to smell like a kid in a candy shop

Buy something else if you want a pleasant, mature scent

dkny be delicious, good light scent

from Troy, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz:

Generally I'm into fresh scents, and I got a free sample, so I figured I'd try this out. It's not bad. I wouldn't pay such a preposterous cost for it. It is a bit strong, but after a while it mellows out. It ended up working with my body chemistry so I don't think it offended anyone. While fruity, which is a scent type I prefer, I don't think it does any favors with the men!! It has an apple, citrus smell, which can get distracting if you're eating something, particularly something non-citrus :). But I say try it and see how it works for you. I actually use a different, cheaper perfume that has similar elements, but it's just eco-friendly. If DKNY Be Delicious came as an eco friendly fragrance, I would probably consider buying it. But an above-average scent isn't going to convince me to buy this, at its price.

Dkny Be Delicious Spray: So delicious, you want to bite it.

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz:

I first tried this spray a couple of years ago and instantly fell in love with the scent. It has a fresh, clean smell that lasts all day. The bottle is what first caught my attention, I mean how many apple bottles are there? It's so pretty and I love showing my friends how cute it is. Once you buy it, you will want to show it to everyone. I can't imagine using anything else. It's fruity but not too much where it overpowers everything else. It's appropriate for any time of day. I always wear it when I go out. I especially love wearing it to school. I find it to be age appropriate for me, for it is not too strong. I always get compliments when I spray this on. I love spraying it on in the warm months. This spray includes scents of apple and cucumber, grapefruit and magnolia, rose and violet, sandalwood and amber, and many more. It's an amazing blend of natural scents that mix perfectly well together. There is so much positive things to say about this perfume spray. Buy it!

DKNY Be Delicious makes every man stop and smell the juiciness

from Sumter, SC

Comments about Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz:

I have been a user of Dkny Be Delicious for many years now.  I love the fruity yet modern smell. I have the original version and I also dried Fresh Blossoms.  I love that fragrance just as much.  I've never had a fragrance that lasted on my skin and clothes for so long.  That's part of the reason why I love this fragrance.  Not to mention that I've received numerous comments throughout the years on how wonderful and sexy I smell.  If they made bacon smelling perfume, I bet every guy would love it.  Men love food.  This is the softer, fruitier, yet juicy smell that drives men wild.  I would recommend more women to try it.  I know that every fragrance smells different on each woman.  If you don't like it, that's more for me to embellish myself in.  I love Dkny Be Delicious, and I feel Delicious every time I wear it.

DKNY Be Delicious is apple fresh!

from Saint Peters, MO

smells so yummy

from Reynoldsburg, OH

Comments about Dkny Be Delicious Eau De Perfume Spray 1.7oz:

I just love the scent of DKNY be delicious. I usually always spray the tester when I'm in the store, because its just the kind of fragence that is light enough, and not over done at all. I currently do not own this one, but am looking forward to making a purchase of it. There are also a few variations of this, but the original is by far my favorite one. Some perfumes can be over powering and do not do you any justice, but you really can not go wrong with this one feminine with out being to overpowering just the perfect amount of fragrence for anyone, and really to me isn't to fruity even though it has a hint of fruit in the smell itself. Not only is this perfume great, but so are DKNY clothing this is one designer that knows what she is doing from making you smell good as well as making you look good you will be ready for a night out on the town with all of her designs. This perfume really isn't to overpriced either.