Other Children's Vitamins:

Pros

Cons

Kid Friendly Health Item

Comments about Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies:

These multivitamins are a great way to get your child on a path to a healthier lifestyle. What will initially attract your child is the packaging and colors. This really encouraged my kids to take the multivitamin. Not only does the product look nice but the flavors are well accepted by the kids too. Often times a kids vitamin can have an unpleasant taste or even maybe chalky. Neither of the earlier mentioned characteristics are applicable to these gummy vitamins. Instead my kids say they enjoy the chewy texture of the gummy vitamin as well as the taste of the vitamins were well appreciated. The only concern you may have is your kids reaching the bottle and eating extra vitamins. This is not safe. Another concern I have is I sometimes wonder how much of this is a vitamin and how much is simply candy since the Food and Drug administration have not reviewed the claims of health made by the product. However, for now I will be repurchasing this product.

Absolutely great for little girls!

Comments about Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies:

I have 2 little girls that absolutely love these vitamins! They are the ones reminding me that they need to take them that day. No more having to argue or fuss with them to chew up a chalky vitamin that has a horrible taste! They love these and love the flavors as well. I honestly believe they could eat the whole jar in one day!

Yummy vitamins at a great price.

Comments about Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies:

I, personally, love these vitamins. Confession Time: I eat these myself even though I'm older. I know they are designed for children but, they taste so good. They are way better than all of the adult vitamins. They are always nasty tasting pills that are hard to swallow. Or, they are the horribly hard gummy which have either awful or no flavor. I like the kiddie vitamins way better. I also like that the children's vitamins are WAY cheaper than the adults and I can usually find a coupon for the these easier. Another thing I like about these vitamins are the different flavors. I get tired of repetition easily and this keeps me entertained. I enjoy getting a different flavor every day. It is like my own little game every morning. One other thing I like about these vitamins is that they don't have a sugar coating. I have to get a vitamin and it is sticky from the sugar, therefore getting my hands sticky.

Yummy Gummy for their Tummies

Yummy Gummy for their Tummies
I have a 11 year old stepson and 6 year old daughter. I intentionally bought this product for my daughter because she is not the healthiest of eaters right now, so I figured vitamins would be a great supplement. She loves it and so does her brother. They are tasty and she doesn't even realize that its a vitamin.

My daughter hates vegetables. I still continue to try to get her to expand her pallet and to try healthy foods, but its nice to know that she has Disney's gummy vitamins. I've tried several different brands, but our household prefers Disney's Princess. It does not have an awful medicine like after taste like other products. Plus it is a treat to her to see which character she will get.

As for my stepson who is almost a tween, he does not mind the girlish color and characters. They're tasty enough that he have them anyways. Even I take occasional Princess vitamins!

Disney Princess Gummies that are a MultiVitamin whatever next?

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies:

If only my grandchildren lived closer than 4,500 miles, they would love these Disney Princess Multivitamin Childrens Supplement Gummies.

I received a sample of them, and just couldn't believe that they would be Princess characters. Well, they are, some are just head and neck, and others are full length.

They look an orange color, and are bendy, like all gummies.

The 2 I have tried have tasted fruity, and certainly not like any multivitamin, that I have previously had.

You can chew them, or suck them. It is suggested that adults and children 2 and over, chew 2 of these each day. They contain 15 calories.

They contain vitamins that are suitable for children, and if you are an adult, I would certainly check the values against a regular multivitamin.

If I had young children, or grandchildren close by, I would be happy to buy the Disney Princess ones for them. A fun way to have them stay healthy.

Give Your Little Princess These Princess Gummie Vitamins

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies:

I received a sample of these gummy vitamins with the Disney logo and pictures on the package. This sample came with 2 gummy vitamins in the package which was a light caramel in color and each was shaped like a different Disney princess.

These are a MultiVitamin and I ordered the sample for my grandaughter to try. She is never told they are candy. She was told these are gummy vitamins and they are good. She grabbed one from her mom's hand and shoved it fast in her mouth. Then she hurried to grab the other one to eat it. These vitamins apparently have a great taste and have no artificial flavors or colors. She chewed them right up.

These gummies are for adults and children over the age of 2 years old.

*These contain fish (Tuna) ingredients.*

Supplemental Information:
A serving is to take 2 gummies and they would have 15 calories for that serving. The carbohydrates for the serving is 4 grams and there is 3 grams of sugar.These vitamins also contain: Vitamins A, C, D, E, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, ( as Potassium Iodine) Magnesium and Zinc. The DHC ( Docosahexaenoic Acid) ( from fish oil) is 100 mcg, and Inositol is 10 mcg.

Other ingredients are : Corn syrup, sugar, grape juice concentrate, gelatin, modified corn starch, citric acid, lactic acid, purple berry color concentrate, ( Maqui berry juice color, sugar) maltrodextrin, fractionated coconut oil, beeswax, dicalcium phosphate, natural flavors, black carrot juice color concentrate, silica, annato color, mannitol.

**This is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics for children and adolescents to receive 400 IU of Vitamin D per day from food or supplements.**

I was glad she really took to these MultiVitamins. She enjoyed them so much she was smiling. Guess they must have tasted good to her then.

Manufactured for NatureSmart, LLC,Bohemia, N.Y. USA.

Great way to help your kids!

from Milford, OH

Comments about Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies:

I was sooooo thankful when I found these vitamins in the store. My little girl is such a picky eater, so giving her vitamins everyday is a must. She is at the age where she is all princess all the time!!! When I brought these home she thought they were candy, but I told her they were vitamins and she didn't mind at all. I immediately gave her 2 and she loves them. She asks me for them everyday and sometimes even twice a day. So, I always have to explain to her that she can only have vitamins once a day. She also loves that they are gummies and not a chewable tablet. I assume they taste good, but I have never tried one myself. Its kinda hard to tell which gummie princess is which, but she doesn't care since the container has princess on it. It kinda stinks that the container only has 60 in it and you need 2 a day, so it only lasts one month, but luckily my local grocery store puts them on sale buy one get one free and I use coupons, so I stock up and buy enough for the entire year, just in time for another sale!!!

give a try

from Richboro, PA

Comments about Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies:

My kids range from age 7 to 13, and we try to use a vitamin they will all like. The gummies always work best, but we try to get different kinds to see what everyone likes. Usually, we purchase the spideran gummies with the various heroes. They have a sugary coating, and they come in various shades of "red" and orange. The kids seem to like these a lot, so we thought the princesses might work too. They tried them, but did not like them as much as our "hero" vitamins. These seemed more dry and a little harder to chew. The kids complained, but they did finish them. These vitamins are priced the same as most, with flinstone being a little more expensive. The Flinstone sour gummies are a favorite in our house, but expensive. So, I would buy the princess again, on sale, but they aren't a favorite.

Not worth the moneyI

from Clarendon Hills, IL

Comments about Disney Princess Multivitamin Gummies:

I bought these for my 3 year old Princess-loving daughter, thinking that she would love them for the character theme.  While she ate them with no problems she did inform me that she liked "the other" vitamins (Flintstones) better.  So a 3-year-old definitely can distinguish between the taste of her gummie vitamins.

The real problem with these vitamins comes in the fact that they cannot be stored in the bathroom, which is where I like to have them, on my daughter's bathroom counter so that I don't forget to give them to her.  I noticed that over time, the princess gummies became disfigured...to the point that you couldn't even recognize that they were princesses or princess-related shapes.  After even more time on the bathroom counter, the gummies started to gel together and become very difficult to pull apart and give individually to my child.  I can only assume that the humidity from the shower was causing this to happen, as we have air conditioning so it wasn't heat that was making this happen.

Stick with the Flinstones vitamins.  We have had none of the above problems with them.