Other Misc. Toys:
Disney
Disney Brand Toys

Disney Brand Toys

My Grandkids Love Disney Toys

The Disney store is one place I always go when there is an upcoming holiday or birthday in my family. I have been buying Disney toys since my children were young and I still do. I have four grandchildren and they love all the Disney characters. The three granddaughters love all the Disney Princess dolls and accessories. The Disney dolls and toys are all very well made and I have not had a problem with any of them. There is a large selection of items that they carry online and in the stores from baby toys to older children. The packaging is always nice and with nice graphics which are appealing to the eye. I just bought Disney toys last night for my granddaughters birthday today. This time I bought a Frozen doll, Frozen lip gloss set, A Rapunzel paint set and more. I know she will love all of them. The toys are a bit more expensive then some others but the quality and the Disney name are important to me. I would rather spend a little more on a quality toy so I know that it will last a long time. Kids are hard on their toys and these are durable and long lasting.

Do not hold up well

I have had a bad experience with Disney Toys in the last few months. We took a trip to Disney in the fall and some toys were purchased at the Disney Store in the mall, some online and some at the Disney parks. Most of the toys have broken in less than a month of purchasing them. I have 2 girls that are very gentle with their toys and we have not had trouble with any other brands. We bought Cinderella crowns to take on our trip and the beads started falling off within hours of wearing them. We bought the CInderella castle online that we saw in the parks and within hours, the lights don't work and the carriage broke. I bought the Disney Barbies for the girls for Christmas and the clothes started falling apart within a week. We have been very disappointed.

My kids love Disney!

from Denham springs, La

Comments about Disney Brand Toys:

We watch the Disney channel all the time and my girls want every single toy Disney brand when we go to the store.

Great chose

from Niskayuna ny

Comments about Disney Brand Toys:

I love the toys they have in the stores and the decorations they have. If you are looking for Disney characters like doc mic muffins or anything else this is a good place to look

Love Disney Brand

from Dover, PA

Comments about Disney Brand Toys:

I have been a fan of disney products for years now. They always have the cutest and unique toys and offers many choices of products for your favorite character! Not only do they sell toys, but they sell pretty much EVERYTHING, including clothes, sippy cups, etc. I have never had a problem with any Disney purchase!

My Grandkids Love Disney Toys

Profile Image

from North Hanover, NJ

Pricey but very durable

Comments about Disney Brand Toys:

Disney brand toys can be extremely pricey at times. The best time to buy Disney toys is when they are on sale. Most of Disney's toys are very durable and last a really long time when you purchase them. Disney toys can also be collector items in the future.

Quality just okay, but kids like 'em

Comments about Disney Brand Toys:

The quality of Disney toys aren't really all that great, they tend to fall apart fairly quickly and are made of cheap materials. The cost isn't particularly expensive, slightly more expensive than *generic* toys, but nowhere near the cost of American Girl or similar.

My daughter likes Disney toys, especially after she'll watch one of the movies; however, she'll get tired of whichever toy she gets within a few weeks. They aren't for long term, generational play.

Best toys around

Comments about Disney Brand Toys:

Disney toys can be used starting from the day they start playing with toys to the day they move on and no longer have an interest in toys. There is something for everyone of all ages. From educational toys an rattles for infants and toddlers to Disney dolls and princess dresses for older kids and then collectibles for adults. They have bright colored toys and cool patterns.Disney toys date back a long time and still going strong years later. I've bought Disney rattles and teethers for my daughter and she loves them! There's light up toys and toys that make noise as well. They're a little pricey but normally I can always find a coupon or a good sale going on. They're durable and can always be saved and passed down. You know kids aren't easy on toys. They drop,throw, hit, and kick them. Most Disney toys can take all that and still stand strong. That's what makes them so worthy of every penny spent.

Do not hold up well

from Naperville, IL

Disney Toys

Comments about Disney Brand Toys:

Disney brand toys are an absolute favorite amoung my youngsters. Disney toys are durable and safe for little ones. The price range is a bit steep for some of their items but the joy that the well-known character toys bring to kids faces is worth the price you pay. Disney toys can be found in just about any store you look in. They feature characters from favorite and classic disney/pixar films. The Disney company also sells all of the toys and more at their theme parks. Disney toys are specifically designed for the younger kids however, kids at heart also enjoy the thrill of disney brand toys. Mickey mouse is amoung one of the classic toys they sell, but lately there have been a lot of princess toys up for sale. Along with princess toys, there are also toys for the young boys.

What a great Walt Disney was!!!!

from Havelock, NC

Comments about Disney Brand Toys:

Where is there to start with Disney products they are the one constant in this world that can be passed from generation to generation and the toys withhold just about anything a child can put them thru.  I have several Disney products I have passed on to my children which still are in great shape my oldest being a 15 year old boy. One day I hope my children pass on these nostalgic toys to my grandchildren and eventually my great great grandchildren. Without creators like the great Walt Disney we would not have Mickey Mouse and his friend Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robins.  I am just extremely happy with all the Disney products and have not one negative comment about the quality of the items they offer from clothing to toys to everything in between.