Other Early Development Toys:
Gross Motor Development, Learning Toys
Discovery Toys
Discovery Toys Hammer Away!

Manoj Stores - Buy Educational Toys

Buy Educational Toys that teach you and good for playing with it in school...Only at Manoj Stores....

Mumbai

Huge hit at our house!

This is a great addition to our toy collection. The colors are nice and bright and the plastic is quite durable and nice and heavy. You can play with this toy multiple ways--with some people as a big boat, matching the balls to the holes, teacher object permanance and just hammering away! My son has played with this toy since he's been able to sit up and he's almost 3! He loves using the hammer to slam the balls into the holes--he plays around with doing it lightly vs. really hard. We practice the colors and match them to the hole color. He pushes it around pretending to be a pirate. Sometimes he uses just the balls and the hammer to play his own little game of cricket! I love Discovery Toys and how they have great customer service too! My son broke the little flag piece and they sent us a refund at now cost to us. We received it in only a few days and without any hassle. I would definately recommend this toy!

Greenville, WI

true

My son plays wtih this toy for hours!

My son played with the Hammer Away from Discovery Toys at a friend's house for over an hour at 12 months! I was hooked and had to buy him one - its colourful and made to last and the kids have a blast while they work on their hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills while playing with this tugboat. He still plays with it daily and it looks brand new over one year later!

Johns Island, SC

true

Discovery Toys Hammer Away!

4.7 3