3.7

Cons

Dissappointing

from East Brookfield, MA

Comments about Dirt Devil Vision Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

I purchased the Dirt Devil Vision Cyclonic vacuum for it's superior suction however....
I am very dissatisfied with the rest of it overall. The brush attachment is rubber and all the little rubber bristles broke off within a few months. No more "dusting" with this. I tried to attach a bristle brush from another vacuum but the suction does not come through very well. I constantly have to empty the canister and clean the filters. The dust blows everywhere when I empty the canister. How is this better for allergies when everything you just vacuumed up is blowing around in the air when dumping the canister?? I would much rather have a vacuum with a bag! The small roller brush attachment broke after about 6 months so now I have no attachment to do my carpeted stairs.

Maneuverability
Too lightweight and the hose keeps popping out of the bottom right side of the vacuum where the hose attaches.

Ease of Maintenance
I do not like having to constantly dump the debris canister..very dusty and gross. The debris gets blown way up into the canister and won't dump out. I have to take it apart to empty the contents that fly above the full line. Washing the filters after every use is a pain as well.

Superior suction!

Versatility
Does a lousy job on my floors..definitely just for carpet.

Constantly overheats and turns itself off even when I start with a clean filter and canister.
Doesn't hold much dust and debris before needing to empty the canister and filters. I can never finis all of my vacuuming at one time.

Great little vacuum.

Comments about Dirt Devil Vision Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

Overall, this vacuum works very well and hasn't given me any problems.

Maneuverability
The Dirt Devil Vision maneuvers well. I can push and pull it around my house with ease. It's heavy enough to stay on the ground when I'm vacuuming but not so heavy that when I am pushing and pulling I feel like I'm moving a ton. The vacuum itself can pretty much swivel around considering its a vacuum and the front is a roller.

Ease of Maintenance
It's not hard to maintain but it takes some work; it can be time consuming. There are a lot of parts and places in the hose that things can get stuck but its not difficult to figure out.
The filter should be cleaned often and replaced about every 6 months to a year. The roller should be cleaned often too of hair and lint. Again, this is not hard just takes time.

Suction Performance
This vacuum suctions wonderfully. It picks up everything and the hose has great suction too.

I like the design. There are openings around the hose to help clean it out and there's a clip to hold the cord while vacuuming. It's a big vacuum and has a lot if power but its too much at the same time.

Mine has lasted so far and with care I'm sure it'll last a few more years at least.

• Versatility:

Amazing vacuum for families with pets!

Comments about Dirt Devil Vision Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

Anyone that owns a shedding dog knows how hard it is to find a good vacuum. I have two dogs (who i'm suprised still have hair on their backs by the amount I find of it on the floor!) and have gone through a number of different brands and styles of vacuums trying to find one that works well. My last vacuum died fairly quickly and so I knew I wanted a different brand. I think I had been off-put by the fact that dirt devils are less expensive, but man was I fooled! When I tried this vacuum for the first time I was absolutely amazed at how well it works! I was literally watching TONS of dog hair twirling inside of it from just a small area. I had never seen a vacuum pick up that much of it before. My carpet has never looked cleaner and better yet, it works just as well on my hardwood floors! For the price it retails at, you really can't beat it!

Maneuverability
It maneuvers smoothly and easily.

Ease of Maintenance
The beauty of it being bagless is all you have to do is empty the canister out and put it back in!

Suction Performance
As I said before, I've never seen such good suction on a vacuum! It sucked up more dog hair than I've seen any vacuum do before.

• Versatility:

This Dirt Devil vacuum makes my whole house feel very clean!

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Dirt Devil Vision Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

I love this vacuum because it provides a clean home for my family. It is bag-less and very easy to clean. I only have to take out two filters (so simple!) and run water over it to let it set for 24 hours. Not too shabby! The ease of maneuvering this vacuum is awesome. It's light weight enough for me to carry it up our stairs to vacuum the upstairs bedrooms.
We have a cat and the vacuum picks up every cat hair and cleans the couch well too.

• Versatility:

Do not buy unless desperate

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Dirt Devil Vision Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

We bought the dirt devil vision cyclonic about a year ago.  Within a few months, the roller brush stopped turning.  Unfortunately with my husband having lost his job a few months prior, we had to make do with this vacuum.  Vacuuming with the hose worked great, however that takes a lot of time.  We could vacuum normally, a lot would just get left behind and we'd have to go over it with the hose.  about 5 -6 months into ownership the plastic that holds the inside tube inside of the vacuum - sorry I don't know what this is called - but it is where all of the junk that's vacuumed up goes.  Anyway, you need to be able to take it out and put it back in while cleaning - it broke.  About 9 months in the seal that keeps the food and other stuff thats vacuumed up away from the filter broke and so the filter would get clogged with a ton of debris and fast!  This vacuum is simply not made to last.  Any vacuum that the roller breaks within a couple of months is not impressive.  Unless you are desperate I highly suggest that you not buy this vacuum!

The Cyclonic is great! affordable compact & easy to maintain.

from Huntington Beach, CA

Comments about Dirt Devil Vision Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum:

I just bought the Dirt Devil Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum and I have been very happy with it. It was affordable which is why I bought it but happily it has been a good little vacuum and most importantly to me is that its easy to maintain. I have a 4 year old with a lot of little toys and im very busy so if accidentally I vacuum up a car i can retrieve it :)!