Other Vacuums:

Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum

Pros

Cons

Time saver

I have two indoor dogs so obviously dog hair everywhere is just a part of life. It got to the point where I needed to sweep twice a day and even then I had dog fur on the bottom of my socks. This drove me nuts. I was told about the dirt devil stick vac. I went ahead and bought one since the price was reasonable. This literally changed my life. It takes a bit longer each day to use the stick vac compared to sweeping, but the results are much better than with sweeping. This vacuum gets dirt and dust and dog fur from cracks in the wood floor and in the corners and near the walls in a way that a broom just cannot. This vacuum is super light weight and easy to use. There is a cord that you have to deal with, but the cord is long and I only have to change outlets once to get all of my floors.I can now vacuum every day or two and my floors are much cleaner. I am having issues find replacement filters for my vacuum. I suppose I might end up ordering them online.

Maneuverability
The only issue I have is the cord. It gets in the way a bit, but once I got used to that I had no real issues.

Ease of Maintenance
This is super easy to keep up with. I do need to get a new filter and I cannot find one in stores near me. I will likely have to order a new filter online.

Suction Performance
The suction is not like a bit vacuum that you would ordinarily use. With that said, I love this vacuum. It works on tile, linoleum, wood floors and carpet.

Versatility
I love that you can use this as a stick vac and also a hand vac to get in the hard to reach areas. I can use this to get cobwebs out of the corners.

I don't really have any concerns with the design. I bought this to battle dog fur and did not give a second glance to the design.

I have had my vacuum for nearly two years and it still works great! I love this product. I just need to find a filter.

Might be good for small jobs...

I bought the Dirt Devil Versa stick vacuum a couple of months ago. I wasn't very impressed with it. I wanted a type of vacuum like this for when I didn't want to get out my big vacuum and just had a small mess to clean up. I didn't think the suction on this vacuum worked well at all. I did check it and make sure it didn't need cleaned or anything and that wasn't the issue. It's possible that I just expected too much out of a stick vacuum since this was my first time owning one. However, I still thought it would have picked up better than it did. I did notice that it worked okay on my hard floors but just didn't pick up well enough on my area rugs. Appearance wise, it's a cute little vacuum though. The cord was long enough for what I needed. Another plus is that cleaning it was really easy. This vacuum would probably work well for some people but I wouldn't recommend using it for normal, every day vacuuming.

Time saver

great little vacuum

Comments about Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum:

Great little vacuum! I got this as a gift and it works great on hardwood/linoleum /etc floors. Noes vacuuming quick and easy. Love not having to pull out a big bulky vacuum everytime a room just needs quick vacuum. Really pleased with the performance especially knowing how cheap it was. Even works ok on some rugs. Mostly throw rugs but that's more than I would have expected. Vacuum is super easy to empty and Small size makes for easy storage. The head(?) of the vacuum is removable which makes it easier to suck ups large amount of dirt od debris or small pieces of stuff such as cat litter. Handle is also removable for use as a dust buster. Due to small size vacuum does need to be emptied often. I empty mine after every use so it is ready to go next time. Maneuvers pretty good for such a simple design and small size makes it easier to get into tight spaces. Overall this is a great little vacuum if you're looking for something for quick cleaning on hard floors.

• Versatility:

Might be good for small jobs...

Surprisingly Powerful

Comments about Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum:

I didn't want to use this vacuum at first. I clean my aunt's house once a month and her old vacuum had lost its power and left me with this. I didn't like that it had to be plugged in and the lightweight look gave me little hope that it would be able to handle three floors of three dogs worth of hair. To my surprise, it exceeded my expectations. I was able to vacuum all three floors without having to dump it. I had to go up and down three flights of stairs in this townhouse so the fact it was so lightweight was a definite plus. I love this vacuum now and I'm so glad I took a chance with it.

Maneuverability
Although it has to be plugged in, the vacuum has a long cord. Plus, it's so lightweight that carrying it is a breeze.

• Versatility:

Super light and does small jobs well!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum:

I bought this when it was on sale and was skeptical about how well it would vacuum things, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is extremely lightweight so it's not a hassle take out when you need it. In fact, because it's small enough, I just store it out behind some curtains so that when I need it, it's readily accessible. The downside is, because it's so small, it's not as strong as the higher priced vacuums. But I bought this with the intention of vacuuming up small messes like chips falling on the carpet and any little spiders crawling around. And for those messes, this product does its job. It's also easy to clean, but not pleasant to clean.

Convenience and Power in One Easy to Handle Package

from Livermore, CA

Comments about Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum:

This little dynamo has all but replaced my clunky, heavy full-sized vacuum. Originally purchased because of its extremely affordable price with the intention of using the small handheld unit for cleaning up kids' crumby messes, I find myself hauling out the big vacuum less and less.

The handheld easily slips into the stick unit, which handles easily and is powerful enough to suck up dirt on most hard surfaces. Not really meant for carpets, but it gets the job done. It's easy enough to dump out the receptacle when it fills up, and not having to buy bags for it is another plus.

The final upgrade would be if this was somehow cordless and rechargeable, but you can't have it all, at least at this price!

Dirt Devil Versa Little Vacuum Big Results

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum:

I have hard wood floors throughout my home and saw no reason to get a super expensive vacuum just to clean up the few area rugs I had. This is why I bought the Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum SD20000. This vacuum does a great job of cleaning up the rugs and also can easily be run over my wood floors to clean up any dust. Another great thing about this vacuum is that it takes up hardly any space and can be easily stored. I also like the fact that it is not at all heavy. My previous vacuum was a bear to try to get up the stairs, but this one is super light and easy to move. I recommend this for anyone looking for a strong, but light vacuum.

• Versatility:

The best little vacuum ever

from Ellwood City, PA

Comments about Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum:

I use this vacuum several times every day. It is the best little vacuum I've ever used. It is lightweight as well as quiet. No body and no pets are annoyed by it. It picks everything up even cat litter from all floor surfaces including carpets. It gets into corners and around objects very well and goes under objects like the bed perfectly. What I love the most is how easy it is to totally clean. The filter rinses out quickly and the whole vacuum can be cleaned. There is no sweeper bag. Sweeper bags are nightmares to me especially when it's time to buy them and you can't find your sweeper bag model. I never have to buy a vacuum bag again. This goes easily with me outside and to the vehicle for cleaning too.

Maneuverability
Easy to push and it gets under and around everything

Ease of Maintenance
Cleans very easy and there are no vacuum bags to buy or replace.

Suction Performance
It even picks up cat litter from hard surfaces

Versatility
I have never had any problems with this vacuum and don't think that I ever will.

Easy to use - Easy to store - Easy to Transport and Easy to clean what more is there to the perfect design.

I believe that I will have this vacuum for a long time and put it to many uses several times each and every day.

• Versatility:

Good little vacuum for price.....

from Stow, MA

Comments about Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum:

This vacuum does its job for the money.It's easy to use and empty the debris when you're done vacuuming.When you don't want to use a big vacuum,this little one is much easier to use than dragging the big one around.

Maneuverability
Very ease to use and move around the entire house or apartment.Doesn't take alot of storage room for this small vacuum cleaner which is a nice thing compared to storing the big vacuum.

Ease of Maintenance
Not very much to have to do for maintenance for this vacuum.Just keep the cup emptied after each use and you're ready for the next time you go to vacuum again.

Suction Performance
Does pretty good cleaning on bare floors as well as low carpeting.I woould not recommend it for high pile carpeting for it may get stuck.

Versatility
This vacuum is very versatile compared to a big vacuum.The bigger vacuum you may own is very bulky and takes alot of room to store. The small one doesn't take much room at all.

Very sleek and slim design which is good for storing when you're done vacuuming.

If taken care of and doing the proper maintenance according to the manual, this vacuum should last past the given warranty that comes with the vacuum cleaner.

• Versatility:

Super light and Super Easy!

from Rutland, VT

Comments about Dirt Devil Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum:

I bought this vaccum for quick and easy pick ups like around my two children's table after snack or around the litter box where the cat's box overflows. It definitely serves the purpose that I bought it for and much more. I love that it comes apart and you can use it as a hand vac .

Very light and flexible.

Ease of Maintenance
there are no belts or bags. Super easy to take care of.

Suction Performance
It does a good job considering the price and the purpose the vaccum is meant for. You sometimes have to hover over the dirty spot a little longer but it does pick up the messes.

Versatility
You can use it standing up or take it apart to use as a hand vac.

Simple easy, light and efficient.

I have two young daughters that like to pretend that it is there vaccum.They are not gentle and it holds up.