3.3

3.3

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

It does the job for my hardwood floors.

I bought this product on black friday for half the price it normally sells for regularly. I definitely got a bargain, it does the job because I only use it on my hardwood and tile floors to pick up any tiny specks of stuff on the floor. The vacuum does not overheat like some of my previous vacuums I had had before. I don't find it too loud that it is disturbing. Since my space is not that big, it's small enough to fit in a corner. I like how it is bagless because then I don't have to spend more money buying the bags which saves me some. I wouldn't recommend it if your house has carpet that is non-slip because it isn't as powerful enough to do the job and get all the dirt from the carpet. So I usually have a different vacuum for upstairs because it is carpet and downstairs is hardwood. Overall, it's a nice light vacuum for quick use, it does the job and it is affordable.

Maneuverability
It's easily used, I don't have much trouble using it, very light, does not overheat in any way.

Ease of Maintenance
I had it for a few months now, it still works as if it was new, so hopefully it stays that way after a couple more months.

Suction Performance
It does the job, it works perfectly fine on hardwood and tiled floors not so much on carpet though.

Versatility
If it worked very well on carpet as well as hardwood I would definitely be a happy camper!

I love the sleek design, it's light and it does not take up much space and it is also bagless!

No complaints so far, not sure about the future.

Save your money and buy a real stick vac!

I always wanted a stick vacuum, as my mom had one and it was so handy and did a great job of cleaning up messes and spills in the kitchen.  I asked for a stick vacuum for Christmas and got the Dirt Devil M083410 Bagless Stick Vacuum.  Not sure why I didn't ask for the vacuum my mom had, because this vacuum turned out to be the biggest piece of junk!  It did not have strong suction at all.  I would vacuum over the same spot five times and it would still not pick up all of the debris on the floor.  I would empty the canister (which had hardly anything in it) thinking this was the problem, but that did not help either.  It also had a recall on a certain part, which I got from Dirt Devil, but never could figure out how to fix it!  Eventually I just threw it out and waited till the next Christmas when my mom got a new cordless stick vacuum and she gave me her old one that I loved so much!  In conclusion, stay FAR away from this stick vacuum, there are way better options out there!

This stick vacuum couldn't be better!!!!!

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

I was over helping my neighbor do some cleaning and she had a stick vacuum just like it, I was using it to sweep her floor and rugs and this stick vacuum cleans like none other. This sweeper picked up about twice as mutch as I thought it would, so I decided that I just had to get one. I went out to the store about a week later and baught me one and I deffinatly think it is worth the money you will pay for it and maybe even more. I have never had a stick vacuum from the dirt devil company work as good as this vacuum and I would not trade this little beast for the world it works so good.

Maneuverability
This vacuum has a smaller cleaner head then most stick vacs so it is able to easily fit into tight spaces and the lightweight design makes this vacuum so easy to move from place to place it is like carrying a feather.

Ease of Maintenance
The maintainence on this vacuum is so easy it is baggless so all you have to do is empty the dust and the filter is made of a very different material then most vacuums so the dust does not get stuck to the filter making maintainence even easier.

Suction Performance
The suction power of this vacuum cleaner is absolutly out standing.

Versatility
Because this vacuum is so small and lightweight you can do almost anything with it.

love love love it!

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

I have only had this about a week but I have used it several times already. It's a really good little vac. It works wonderfully on hard floors.

Maneuverability
This is incredibly easy to push around, you can also get underneath items if they aren't too low to the ground.

Ease of Maintenance
You don't have to touch the dirt to dump it out, just flip the lid and dump it in the trash. It's super easy and clean.

Suction Performance
I haven't had any issues as far as suction loss yet, but as I have stated I have only had it about a week.

Versatility
It's very easy to switch out the crevice tool, just hooks right in.

I love the look of it, it looks nice sitting around since I have no closet to store it in. It's very lightweight and easy to move around. There is a hook to wrap the cord around so it stays all neat and tidy. It's also good for taller people, I am 5'9 and I don't have to stand hunched over to push it around.

I am very hard on my vacs, so far this seems to be standing up pretty well.

Good for College Students

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

I have used this vacuum cleaner since my freshman year in college. I am currently in my third year, and it has worked fairly well for me. When I used to live in the dorms, I would use this vacuum cleaner to pick up any crumbs or dirt that was on the carpet. It is very easy to use, and I am able to dump it out every two weeks. It is very easy to dismantle and remove the dust container in order to empty it out. While I am cleaning, I am able to maneuver it around most corners. For the places that I am not able to get to, I use the suction rod to vacuum those areas. I have owned this vacuum for almost three years, and I have not had any problems with it so far. It was a nice gift that I received before I went to college. If you are looking for something nice to give to your "soon-to-be" college student, give him or her this vacuum cleaner. They may question it at first, but they will appreciate it when they see other college students in the dorms begging other students to borrow one. It also does not take up a lot of space unlike other bulkier vacuum cleaners. Therefore, they can put it in their closet without it taking up a lot of space. It is a nice and inexpensive tool that any college student can use.

Disappointing for the Price

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

Our office ordered a Swift Stick to help with small messes. We have carpeted and tiled floors and the carpet is the sort of thin, commercial-grade carpet that is common to offices. The first time I used the Swift Stick to clean up some crumbs after an office party, I was very disappointed. Because our carpet is not at all thick and has pretty much zero nap, I assumed it would take the vacuum no time at all to suck up some bits of potato chip and cookie. But even after passing the Swift Stick over the area several times, there were still bits of dirt on the floor and I had to use the crevice attachment to clean up the last bits. The vacuum did not fare much better on our tile floors, particularly when it came to smaller piles of dirt. I ended up having to sweep the dirt into a large pile and then using the vacuum to suction it up, which was not an efficient use of my time. The vacuum is small and compact so it does store easily and it is light enough to maneuver easily. However, I would trade a pound or two of extra weight for a more powerful motor and a more effective vacuum.

• Versatility:

Look elsewhere for a small inexpensive vacuum

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

I absolutely hate this vacuum. I was living in a very small apartment and needed a vacuum. I basically picked it because of the brand name and because it is small. Dirt Devil has been around forever and it's the only brand of vacuum my family ever used growing up so I figured I was getting a quality product. Completely wrong.

I had both carpet and linoleum flooring. It did absolutely nothing on either surface. The suction is awful on this thing. I would run it over very clearly visible dirt and debris several times and it won't pick anything up. You're better off getting a broom and pan and just sweeping up the dirt.

Also, I have very long hair and it can be found throughout my apartment. If and when it would pick things up, the mouth opening of the vacuum would always become clogged with hair and I would have to reach in and pull it out. Now I'm talking about a few pieces of hair, not clumps. I can't imagine how much of pain this would be if you had pet hair to vacuum up.

Bottom line, don't waste your money. If you are looking for something small and inexpensive, look elsewhere. There are definitely plenty of better options out there.

• Versatility:

Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum is wonderful!

from NJ

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

The first time I ever owned a dirt devil was way back in 2007 and it was the Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum. I just got out of the military and needed a new vacuum for my new house. However, I really never knew anything about vacuums, just that they clean up messes and its best to get one with out a bag so you don't have to keep buying refills. The only thing that I also remembered when I was young, was that dirt devils clean very well. Thanks to the commercial that played many times during my young years. I think thats what dawned on me to try this product. Plus, it was a deal in the pricing area. Everything else had a huge price written on it and were super huge for the small area I was renting. The Dirt Devil stick was just perfect for me. When I got it home I tried it out right away. I was amazed how well it picked up everything off the carpet. It had a great suction, and was easy to guide all around the room. Sometimes, I hate vacuums because they are super heavy and you have to push hard to move it, but this vacuum was easy like a picking up an empty cup. Simple features, great suction, and very great price makes this product worth a buy. So I would tell my friends and family to buy this product if they want to save money, live in a dorm or small apartment, and has elderly members who can't be pushing around a heavy vacuum.

• Versatility:

Does more than many other vacuums can do.

from Atlantic City, NJ

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

I've had this dirt devil for over four years now. It works better than any of the other moderately priced, larger vacuum cleaners. All you need to do is keep the brushes clean and empty the dirt canister and it will give many days of great use.

Maneuverability
Due to it's compact, lightweight size, it's easy to use.

Ease of Maintenance
Just keep the tubing from clogging as well as the dirt canister, and there shouldn't be any problems.

Suction Performance
It lifts the dirt very effectively.

I had this Dirt Devil vac for more than four years. For the inexpensive price of this product, you can't go wrong.

Good on hardwood floors.

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

I bought this for use in my first apartment, which had all hardwood floors. It would great and was easy to store in a small apartment. Moving into my next apartment I found it really lacked in cleaning the carpets. Attachments were good for furniture and hard to reach places. I only recommend this for carpets and tile flooring for it really lacks the suction power to fully clean a carpet. It can do a bit of spot cleaning but not too much on carpet. It worked well on hardwood and tiles, even in the grooves between tiles.

Very easy to move.

Easy to clean!

Suction Performance
Good on hardwood and tile not good on carpet.

Good on hardwood only.

Easy to use, move and store!

After not being able to use it in my new place, I gave it to a friend who is using it just fine.

Great Lil Vacuum

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

I love this. I needed something to use in the upstairs part of the house so I didn't have to drag the big vacuum up all the time. This works great. It picks up dog hair and cleans the floor nicely. It's very easy and does the job quick. It is very easy to empty and moves around easily. The cord is nice and long so I only have to unplug it once while upstairs cleaning the rooms and the red color is nice. It is also so small and compact I don't have a problem storing it like I do with my big vacuum. I will definitely repurchase this if it would happen to break because with four dogs vacuuming everyday is a must in this house. I absolutely love it.

• Versatility:

Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum M083410 is cute, fun & easy.

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum:

Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum M083410 is cute, fun & easy. It's a simple and small vacuum to use. It's easy to empty it too, and I really like that. It's not a big or bulky one. Those vacuums can sometimes be a drag to work with. I like the ease and movement of this one. The handle is sturdy and easy to grab, and it picks up things on the carpet or floor in a quick and clean fashion. The cord that is attached is medium, not too long or too short. Some vacuums have really long cords, but this one does not. The design is cute a simple and the color is nice as well. When it's time to vacuum, I like grabbing this one. It's a "Dirt Devil", and sometimes it's a devil, other times, it's an angel. It weights less than "5 pounds". It will work in the kitchen and on hardwood floors too. It's great for a small to medium apartment or for vacuuming small bedrooms too. This is the kind of vacuum that you would use to vacuum small particles, it is "not" for heavy duty carpet jobs. It needs more suction! (It's over-priced for what it will do.) If I were to rate the "Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum M083410" on a scale of "1-10", I'd have to give it a "5". It gets (3 STARS). If you want a vacuum for "really simple carpet jobs", you might like this one.