Other Vacuums:

Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum

Great cheap vacuum

from Hopewell, VA

Comments about Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum:

This product is great for the price. It is pretty easy to maneuver around furniture. I hate having to clean it out because there is always clumps stuck in there so I have to use my hands which is kind of pointless for a bagless vacuum. The cord is a nice length I can vacuum half my apartment before having to move to other side. For some reason the height knob is backwards on mine took a little bit to figure it out but now we know so its not a problem. Works great as a quick run thru on tile floors also

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Its Loud but boy does it Work

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum:

Found a great deal on this and since my old vacume was purchased in 2001 thought it might be time to get a new one.

Not only was the price really good on this but the POWER is fantastic!! I have a dark navy blue rug in my dining room that always looked gray at the corners due to it being my cats favorite sleeping spots. We vacumed it all the time and it never came 100 percent clean. We even tried deep cleaning and then applying scotch guard to see it that would help. It didn't.

One cleaning with this new Dirt Devil and the carpet looks like new!! We can even tell where under that table legs how dirty it really was compaired to how clean it is now that we used this new Dirt Devil.

The only complaint (and reason I only gave 4 out of the 5 stars) is that it is LOUD. I mean airport/rockconcert all the same time loud.

Now the upstairs gets vacummed too.

from Trenton, OH

Comments about Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum:

I purchased this vacuum because of the price; I am on a budget and I just needed something to keep my floors decsent. I bought more than I thought I could! The box was extremely easy to carry, and the vacuum assembled and out of the box is even easier. I live in a tri-level home and so having a light vacuum is extremely important, and this is by far the lightest vacuum I have ever handled. I have had it for two years and have had to replace the filter one time and I vacuum a lot of things included rabbit and dog hair. I will say the filter I had to buy for it was half the cost that I paid! I love to use the attachments and get close to the walls and vacuum my furniture. I never have to go over things twice. The only thing I ever had trouble vacuuming up was timothy hay, and now I do not vacuum it up at all because it clogged the extension hose. Oops. After unclogging it, everything worked perfectly again. Recently, the vacuum was giving me trouble. It was very hard to push forward when vacuuming and it kept this up for a couple weeks. I cleane dout the vacuum, made sure nothing was in the belt. Nothing seemed to make it better. It still worked, but was hard to push. Then all of a sudden last week after loading it in the car and letting a friend barrow my vacuum because hers was broken, it was miraculously fixed! Back to being better than ever.