Other Vacuums:

Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum MO85845

Featherlite is right!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum MO85845:

I love this vacuum! It was recommended in a product review I had read, and I was in the market for a lighter replacement for my old Eureka upright, so I bought this little guy. Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I used it on my old (apparently FILTHY) carpets! Its bagless dirt compartment was crammed full of dirt and dust that my old vacuum had been leaving behind. It is so lightweight and easy to handle, and it's very easy too to use the tools for my furniture, etc. I could not be happier with this new vacuum. I just finished a renovation project to replace all the flooring in my house, and now have only two small rooms with carpet, but this little Dirt Devil gets out all the dirt my grandchildren leave in their room and picks up dog fur, leaves, etc., on the hardwood and tile flooring as well. I don't have a lot of upper-body strength, and its light weight and easy maneuverability make it (almost) a pleasure to use.

Ease of Maintenance
Never had a bagless vacuum before and I'm not crazy about the mess when I empty it, but there's no denying it works well and is easy to use, so I'll live with it.

Again, not so in love with bagless, but it's livable.

I've had it a year now and it still works like it's brand new.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Dirt Devil Vacuum

from Palmetto, FL

Comments about Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum MO85845:

I love how light weight this little vacuum is. I can carry it with one hand to each room. It's also very good on picking up pet hair, and I, also, have used it on my hardwood floors. It's easy to maintain and so small it fits into a closet without any problems

• Maneuverability: