Other Vacuums:
Dirt Devil
M0914
Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac

Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac

Nice little hand held vacuum for quick cleaning

Comments about Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac:

I really like my Dirt Devil hand vacuum. It's lightweight and easily portable to any room in my house, even to my minivan. I always leave mine sitting on the charger so it is fully charged when I need it.

Maneuverability
As far as maneuverability it can get anywhere your hand can get. It's lightweight enough that it's easy to carry around and it's even easy to reach high above with it without hurting your wrist. My two-year-old even likes to use it to pick up messes.

Ease of Maintenance
This handheld vacuum is very easy to maintain and clean. I have had no issues so far. My two teenage children can easily clean it out when they're done using it. My two-year-old has a little bit harder time cleaning it out.

Suction Performance
This is a handheld vacuum, so it doesn't have as much suction power as an upright vacuum would have but it has enough suction power to pick up messes with ease.

I really like the design. The power button is on top in a place where your thumb would normally rest so your thumb turns it on and off. The handle is in the back and positioned in a way that you can easily maneuver the handheld vacuum without any problems or hurting your wrist.

I've had my handheld vacuum for over two years and even though it is made of plastic it is holding up very well. It has even been dropped a handful of times and no problems or cracks.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Great suction and versaility

from Georgetown, OH

Comments about Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac:

I bought this to replace an old dust buster and I could not be more pleased. It works great with good suction. The crevice tool is a great feature and easy to use. It blends in well with my stainless kitchen appliances and looks up to the minute.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

Everyone needs a Dirt Devil Gator 15.6V.

from Blue Springs, MO

Comments about Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac:

Super cordless hand vac.  Super easy to use.  Super efficient.  The Euro Shark I had before was virtually worthless.  The Dirt Devil Gator holds a charge, is easy to empty, has a wonderful built-in extension.  It's almost fun to use.  I use it mostly for picking up what my Swiffer has collected on the hardwood floors, vacuuming furniture, car interiors, and carpet edges around baseboards.

Dirt Devil Extreme Power 15.6 Volt Cordless Vac

from El Monte, CA

Comments about Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac:

The Dirt Devil Extreme Power 15.6 Volt Cordless Vac is just like the original Dirt Devil Cordless Vac.  It doesn't pick up dirt or anything else for that matter.  It was a waste of money.  We purchased it for quick dirt clean up on the job after sanding, etc.  Never worked properly.

The Dirt Devil M0914 is great to have around the kitchen.

from San Marcos, TX

Comments about Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac:

**Dirt Devil M0914 Extreme Power Bagless Handheld Vacuum is perfect to have to clean up those little messes that occur from time to time in a busy household.**

**We keep ours in the kitchen.  Scoop up hair from a shedding pet, or dirt tracked in from outside.  Works great, holds its charge well.**

**We are well pleased.**