3.7

Pros

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Available Plans:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5), I received a sample (5)

Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance, is affordable and great.

Florida No-Fault Automobile Insurance is very affordable and easy to get a quote from. The Florida No-Fault insurance has many locations in Florida. You can get a free automobile insurance quote from their toll-free number and online. The customer service from Florida-No Fault Automobile Insurance are very professional and provide their service in a quick but deligent manner. I have recommended this insurance provider to several of my friends and family and a few of them have chosen this insurance provider as well and they got a great low quote and they all have also experienced great customer service. Florida-No Fault Automoblie Insurance also provides security for you. They offer rental car if your car is damaged due to something wrong with the engine like a breakdown and also if you get into a wreck. They also provide insurance that if you get into a wreck and our out of work they will compensate and help you during your time of being out of work and unable to get income. Florida-No -Fault Insurance is also great because of the many locations that they have. When you go to make a payment if they are not open, there is a drop box that you can use after hours.

Scammers!!!!!

I purchased direct through car insurance .com. The quote was 652.00 for 12 months. The quote was based on the information i provided,. Which was all true & valid. I purchased and paid in full, Big Mistake! They decided to increase my premium by an additional 311.00.The reasons they gave were Proof of previos coverage and proof of residency. I provided the information by fax and by mail. They told me that they ither did not recieve it or it was not good enuogh. Different stories depending on the rep. They are liars and scammers. They bullied me into paying the 311.00 or i would be cancelled immediatly and out my 652.00. The laws and regulations that monitor and suspposedly protect consumers from scamming insurance companys like direct are a joke. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ONLINE FROM ANYONE EVER AGAIN. I tried to save money and it ended up costing me more than buying from a local compny or broker. As for Car Insurance. Com,their just as dishonest as Direct General. AVOID THESE COMPANYS! I am not some disgruntled looser.Please learn from my experience and try to avoid buying auto insurance online. Do it face to face with everything in writting before you pay anything. Even the big companys like gieco can legally up your initial quote when purchasing on the internet.

a great co mpany to do business with.

from jacksonville fl lem turner rd

Comments about Direct Auto Insurance:

insurance is a must for our protection.this is a reasonable rate and protection.

Best agents

from Lexington n.c

Comments about Direct Auto Insurance:

Thanks for having such wonderful agents. They r the best.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best people around by far!

from Madison, Tn

Comments about Direct Auto Insurance:

This company and the staff are amazing!

Worse Auto Insurance

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Direct Auto Insurance:

I recently, just started with them about a month ago. They already are canceling my policy, due to supposedly at fault accidents. I called the dept of Homeland Security to verify with them if I had any and they stated no. I called once again Direct spoke to multiple reps and every single time the story changed. The last person I spoke to states that they are actually canceling my policy due to NOT AT fault accidents that THEY ARE at " high risk" having me with there company. Therefore since I'm a safe driver, but have been hit in multiple occasions they don't want to take care of anything, or even be involved. So if you want a insurance company that does not or will not protect you at the time of an accident. You came to the right place, because clearly THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!

Worse Auto Insurance

from Nashville, TN

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I will highly recommend this company

from Saint Petersburg ,Florida

Comments about Direct Auto Insurance:

This company is a good place to get a good and reasonable policy insurance

Great service

from Brownsvile, Tx

affordable, great customer service

Definitely would recommend

from Hixson, TN

Comments about Direct Auto Insurance:

Friendly staff, easy to work with and great rates!

Great people and rates for auto insurance!

from Vero Beach, FL

Comments about Direct Auto Insurance:

Ilona was amazing as she helped us with our insurance needs for our 2010 Toyota Sienna. She explained everything in great detail and knows her "stuff." The rates were in line with what we expected to pay and the coverage is exactly what we needed...thanks Ilona and God Bless!!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I stay with direct because they are the lowest priced

from Seffner Florida

Comments about Direct Auto Insurance:

I stay with direct because they have the lowest price on Insurance.Every time I call or go into the office every one is very helpful and nice.they answer all of my questions. I am always in and out. Phone calls are answered fast without holding for hours I don't get push this number for this this number for that and so on.