Other Mascaras:

Pros

Cons

not amazing

Comments about Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara:

This mascara provided a nice amount of color and longevity. However, it was very sticky. It globbed together sections of my lashes and they were hard to separate and a few of my eyelashes would fall out each time I attempted to separate them. I curl my lashes and it was able to maintain a curl throughout the entire day. Didn't flake. Color and staying power is what I would rate this product highest in.

• Ease of Application:

Dark black lengthening and volumizing

Comments about Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara:

Great brush shape and dark black color. Reasonably priced for designer makeup. Need to apply one coat as opposed to two. Glamorous Dior packaging and conveniently sized.

Tends to run thru the day. Not one-hundred percent waterproof.

Ease of Application
Brush shape can be improved. Difficult to reach inner lashes.

• Ease of Application:

I absolutely love this mascara.

from Fairfield, OH

Comments about Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara:

I love love love this mascara. I am a mascara junkie and I love to try out new mascaras when I have a little extra money to spend. I don't always buy the higher end brands either. However after trying this mascara I am hooked on Dior now. After trying a few of the other Dior brands this one is by far my favorite. I think its the brush. I fell in love with it as soon as I opened it and saw the brush. I really like this type of brush when it comes to mascara. I think it does a wonderful job of lengthening and creating volume in my lashes. I generally applied at least two coats and that is plenty. Its not crumbly it doesn't leave you looking like a raccoon by the end of the day. It will last all day and look just as good as it did the minute you applied it.

Not only was I impressed with that I was very impressed by the lack of clumping I had with this mascara while applying it. It worked wonders on my lashes not only lengthening them but adding just the right amount of volume. This is a great everyday mascara and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

AMAZING MASCARA

from West Covina, CA

Comments about Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara:

This mascara is amazaing and well worth the price. I have combed the mascara isles searching for the perrfect foolproof mascara and I have finally found it with Dior's Iconic Mascara. It is the best on the market. Not only does it make my eyelashes look fabulous but it also curls them, YES IT CURLS MY EYELASHES without a curler. Amazed? so was I , I no longer have to use an eyelash curler, just apply the Dior mascara and done! LOVE this Mascara, its the only one I buy!

Diorshow Iconic Mascara really works!

from Simpsonville, SC

Comments about Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara:

For a few months, I have been trying different eyelash enhancing mascaras and products.  I read the reviews of Diorshow Iconic Mascara and decided to try it.  I had to order it online because it is not available in a local store.  I have really loved this product!  The mascara is dark but does not give the raccoon eye look.  Unlike some other eyelash enhancing or lengthening mascaras, this product does not get crusty or give little crumbly pieces under your eye by the end of the day.  I love the silicone bristles on the brush.  They provide great coverage without clumping.  Each individual eyelash is well-defined and covered with a single coat of mascara.  It does not bleed or disappear during the day, but it is surprisingly easy to remove when washing my face before bed.  I liked this product so much that I bought a tube for my mother and am planning on purchasing on for my sister as well.  This has become my new favorite mascara!  I highly recommend it.

Great for a natural look!

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara:

I love this mascara for an every day look!

The wand seperated the lashes perfectly and gave a little extra length... I wish it would have made lashes thicker, and darker but still is a wonderful "day-wear" product.

Also comes off easy, face wash and water, but does not come off by sweating... odd, but works in both areas! =)

great everyday wear

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara:

Dior Iconic is the one I use on a daily basis, when I'm not going out on town at night (which I add Diorshow waterproof to make it look fully volumized to get that fake eyelash effect).

I find Iconic makes me look awake and is suitable for everyday use especially for those of us with 9-5s.  The brushes are silicone and soft, and have long skinny teeth and it is good at separating and lengthening so I don't look like I'm ready to hit the town.  I think there are actually two types.  Iconic and Iconic waterproof. I use the waterproof version since I use a lot of moisturizer.  I never get any raccoon eyes at the end of the day and after a full 8 hour work day, my eyelashes are still fully beautiful.  I do use a eyelash curler before and after putting on mascara usually, but find that I don't need to do that with Iconic.  It has great at all day hold and is advertised as good for red carpet events and fashion shows.

DiorShow Iconic is absolutely a go-to product for all occasions.

from Colton, CA

Comments about Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara:

Pretty recently I had been looking for a new mascara because I've been sick of clumpy, irritating mascara. I was given a nice size sample to try out, and I was VERY impressed. The brush itself is rubber instead of bristles which allows for the product to get down to the roots without becoming some crazy mess. This product is not waterproof, which is a bit of a bummer, but makes taking it off at night very easy. I haven't noticed any flaking and the color (I'm using Noir) is high impact. I'd definitely reccomend it.