4.8

4.8

Beautiful Shades that don't crease

from Arlington, TX

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Applies Smoothly
  • Blends Easily
  • Crease Resistant
  • Great Color
  • Highly Pigmented
  • Long Lasting
  • Silky Texture

Cons

• Everyday
    • Going Out
    • Natural Effect
    • Smokey Effect
    • Work

Comments about Dior 5 Couleurs 5-Colour Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Dior Eyeshadows are the best. It doesn't crease, is highly pigmented and goes on smoothly. It also lasts all day. A great product for makeup lovers.

• Skin Tone:
    • Fair

Great Eye Shadow

from Houston, tx

Comments about Dior 5 Couleurs 5-Colour Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Dior is a high quality Luxury Brand. It's one of my favorite brands. This is one of the best eye shadows that i have ever used. It's expensive but that's because it's Dior. It's worth the extra money. It's a luxury that I pay for when I have the extra money. I got the brown shade first. Brown goes with everything and one of the most popular eye shadow colors.

I fell in love with this eye shadow the first time I used it. I has five tones: a base, eyeliner, for the eye lid, for the top eye and a top shimmer coat. The shimmer coat is my favorite part. It adds shines to my eyes. It's not too sparkly. It goes on smoothly on my eyes and blends in well. This eye shadow lasts all day. I get compliments on my eye shadow every time I wear this. They have various shades that you can choose from so you can choose your favorite color.

The next color I got was purple. Purple is my favorite color and I had to get another shade because I love this brand of eye shadow so much. I have brown eyes so purple goes best with my brown eyes. I also have a lot of purple clothes and jewelry.

The case of this eye shadow is really nice as well. It is blue and it has the Dior logo on the top. The case is durable and it doesn't break. I have had my eye shadow for over a year and it hasn't broken in any form. It only take a small wipe on the eyes; a couple if you want a more dramatic look.

I give this product an overall rating of a 10 out of a 10 and I will definitely buy more shades of this eye shadow.

The Dior 5 colour eyeshadow all shades compact is great

from Saint Charles, MO

Comments about Dior 5 Couleurs 5-Colour Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I am so glad I have this product because it gives you a great variety of colours which work well together. They shades selected blend well together in addition to giving you the flexibility to use them to create contrasts too. They're light and easy to apply as well and the little in built mirror in the compact really gives it that luxurious feel you come to expect from Dior products.

Dior's 5 colour eyeshadows are awesome!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Dior 5 Couleurs 5-Colour Eyeshadow - All Shades:

Yes this is an expensive product, but you get what you pay for, 5 well pigmented eyeshadow colours, long lasting.  Great variety from natural nudes to fun bright colours.  Very elegant compact, goes on smooth as silk!