Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Dinty Moore
Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls

Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls

These are fantastic!!! ...

from Jefferson, NH

Comments about Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls:

These are fantastic!!! The kids love them, not turning one of them down yet. I have tried about every one, and try every new one that comes out, they are great for a dieter, great for a snack, great for kids because they're just the right amount....I can't think of a bad thing to say, just be careful on your first one because it says cook 1 1/2 minutes but with our microwave one minute is perfect...another 30 seconds would burn it.

Great tasting

from Brighton, IA

Comments about Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls:

Dinty Moore, my husband always buys the stuff to take to work, which is great I do not have to worry about saving left over and that is a plus to me.  I also like to buy the beef stew in a can and put it over smashed potatoes when I do not want to make gravy. That way it is a meal in it's self. Alternatively, you can add it over noodles. Does not take long to make

Quick lunch, not always easy

from Fargo, ND

Comments about Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls:

I like the microwave bowls for their convenience.  I work at an office that doesn't have a fridge and it is nice to be able to pop in a meal and not have to eat out all the time.  There are a couple of options and the size is just right for lunch.  I don't care for the plastic cover on some of the packaging.  It can be hard to cut through for cooking and even harder to get off when the meal is hot.  But this is a good value compared to fast food.

These are pretty good

from obɐɔıɥɔ, IL

Comments about Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls:

I've purchased these a few times for a quick lunch at work. They're really good considering they're TV Dinners, which I don't care for. They have a variety to choose from. I prefer the Beef Stew. They'd be better if they gave ya a bigger portion. Even so, I would still recommend this to a friend.

Lots of Meat

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls:

I was used to cooking regular side dishes, but being a bachelor I found that most of it was going to waste.  I was super happy when Dinty Moore came out with the Microwave Bowls side dishes so now there is enough for just 1 meal and nothing goes to waste.  I have tried a variety of the Bowls dishes and they are all very tasty and the stews come with tons of meat.  Another thing I love about these meals is that you can easily pop them into the microwave for a quickie meal.

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!!

from Salem, NH

Comments about Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls:

This stuff is awesome!!!  I've always loved Dinty Moore Beef Stew, but now theyve made it alot easier with the microwave bowls!!   I also have tried the Chicken with noodles, and I love it, the noodles are BIG and have texture, not mushy and soft!!!  Tastes great, and its quick and easy!!!!!

Just like home cooking

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls:

I have found the Dinty Moore Mic. bowls to be just like home cooking. The flavor is so close to home cooking. I feel so good serving them to my husband. You can pick from so many flavors you are going to fine something you like. Easy to make a hot meal in seconds what more could you ask for.

Taste great, low in fat

from Laurel, IN

Comments about Dinty Moore Microwave Bowls:

This product is really good for anyone who is watching their weight. I really enjoy the chicken breast and mashed potatoes, but they have a huge variety of foods that are low in fat, the beefstew tastes wonderful but it isnt as low in fat. Turkey and vegetables is also tasty. Even my kids will eat all of these carrots and all!!