Other Credit Cards:
Retail Credit Cards
Dillard's - American Express Credit Card

Dillard's - American Express Credit Card

The worse credit line ever

from Texas

Comments about Dillard's - American Express Credit Card:

My credit card information was stolen, they spent thousands of dollars on April 11, I had to call Dillards Amex, then 2 weeks later I had to call to Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo did not know anything about the fraud, I had explained everything again. After 2 weeks I received a call from Wells Fargo, regarding the payment for the fraudalent transaction. It has been a nightmare. Finally, they agreed to take responsibility of those charges. On June I decided to pay off the balance because I do not want anything with Dillards American Express. Well now they want me to pay the fraudulent transaction, just because my account is in 0.00.

Do Not Get!

from SLC, Utah

Comments about Dillard's - American Express Credit Card:

Ever since Wells Fargo has taken over the card, I've had nothing but problems redeeming my $10 coupon. Every time I've had to call them stating it did not work at the store for me. Always, I've been reissued a new certificate after expiration them seeing it was not redeemed. I called to go through the same process, again and was told they would not reissue a voucher for theirs that did not work. As a result I stated that this was not worth my time to continue following up to have them clean up their mistake. Kate 0068 who was happy and eager to close my account. Absolutely no customer service or intend on keeping a customer. It's very obvious they have never learned any business knowledge. I would strongly suggest researching other American Express cards offered, as they have far better value and will be worth your time than the Dillard's American Express.

I an not believe that AMEX puts their name on this card!!!

Comments about Dillard's - American Express Credit Card:

First of all, this is not an AMEX card. It is a GE Capital product.
Second, every time they send you a new card, your card gets hacked, up your credit, they send you a new card. Then you do not have access to your statements or passed purchases on line. And when you ask to have the statements sent to you, I don't think they know what snail mail is. They certainly do not know how to print off the statements, address an envelope and apply a stamp. They probably do not know what a stamp is!! And they can not email you the copies of your statements. Technology???!!!
Finally, trying to get any assistance from their customer service agent is futile. Many of the agents I cannot understand, without questioning where they are located, must be in Asia. Every time I need something, I have to speak with a supervisor, who cannot understand why the things I have asked for in the recent past have not been taken care of or received.
BAD, BAD, BAD!!!!!

Customer Service
They promise and it take three or four times to get something done! When you ask for something, they send you something that does not pertain to the original request. Example: Ask for statements, they say the will be emailed in 24-48 hours. When you don't receive the email and call back to have the statements mailed, it takes 7-10 days. And if you receive the mailed item, it is the balance owed to them.

Available Rates
Don't CARE!!

• Customer Service:
  • Available Rates:

Dillard's Elite American Express WORST Credit Card EVER

from Naples, FL

Comments about Dillard's - American Express Credit Card:

Dillard's Elite American Express Credit Card is the WORST card EVER. Dillard's Credit Card Center is operated by GE Money Bank, the issuer of Dillard's Credit Accounts. If you have a dispute about your bill you must print and complete the dispute form and mail it in. Your not allowed to fax it or e-mail. It takes weeks for them to investigate and for it to be removed off your balance and they don't credit the interest from the charge from your account when it's their mistake. My bank sent the payment and Dillard's credited it to the wrong account. It took me and my bank 3 months to get it correct. My bank contacted the Dillard's Credit Center department to give them the information with the reference number and they wouldn't take it from the bank or allow the bank to fax it or e-mail. It had to be mailed. I had to give them another payment over the phone so that I wouldn't get charged a $50.00 late fee and it cost me $20.00 to do it over the phone when they had the payment with them the whole time. You can also use your Card everywhere American Express is welcome.By using your Dillard's American Express Card when you shop at Dillard's, you will earn 2 Dillard's Reward points for every $1 spent in net purchases. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent in net purchases made on your Dillard's American Express Card wherever American Express is welcome. You qualify for Elite Member status when you spend $2000 in a calendar year, minus returns and adjustments, using your Dillard's American Express Card. Once you qualify for Elite Member status, you will receive a $10 Reward Certificate every 1,000 points earned. It's not worth the trouble or the hassle when there's so many other Great Credit Cards out there to pick from. STAY AWAY from this one.