Other Misc. Prescription Medicines:
Differin (30gm x 0.1% gel)

Differin (30gm x 0.1% gel)

I was greatly pleased

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Differin (30gm x 0.1% gel):

This was a great product. I am a black female and had severe cystic acne along my jaw line. The acne would hurt and ooze out quite bit of infection. I tried oral antibiotics and that helped some, but I got tired of that. I was prescribed the diffin gel 0.1 and over a period of a few months I have had almost no outbreaks and my skin looks great. Give it a try, I am so pleased with my results after years of suffering, of note in am in my 40's.

Differin really made a difference!

from Florissant, MO

Comments about Differin (30gm x 0.1% gel):

My doctor prescribed me Differin along with Solodyn pills. I was in a state of emergency - I suddenly got severe cystic acne and I needed something strong that would start working immediately.  It worked very well. Differin gel is comforting and easy. Even long after my Solodyn prescription ran out, I continued using Differin and it was consistently effective. Although it cleared up my horrific acne (and what more could I ask for?), there was one undesirable side effect. It made my skin very dry and flaky.  Everyday I was peeling skin and it made my makeup look unsightly. But I guess it has to do that to dry up the pimples. Other than that somewhat unpleasant effect, Differin is fabulous!

Differin is an awesome acne medication.

from Goleta, CA

Comments about Differin (30gm x 0.1% gel):

I was first prescribed Differin in high school. I didn't have very serious acne; just a few spots here and there. I just wanted something different from the over-the-counter products that didn't seem to be working and my dermatologist was happy to oblige. The first time I used it I was a little worried it would dry my skin out a lot, being a prescription medication. But in fact, Differin does just the opposite - it's like a thick moisturizer almost. It's milky-white and not very solid, not very liquid-y. It goes on smoothly and a little bit goes a LONG way. I used to rub it all over my face and wake up the next morning and my skin would be SO SOFT. It was the best feeling. It's almost impossible to find an over-the-counter product that kills zits while making your skin super-moisturized - in fact, I still haven't found one. I recommend this product to everyone, not just those suffering from severe acne.

Differin is Gentle, but Strong Acne Defense!

from Rochester, NH

Comments about Differin (30gm x 0.1% gel):

Differin was a life saver for me a few years back.  In my mid twenties, I began to incessently break out and didn't need harsh medications or to dry out my skin.  My dermatologist promptly put me on Differin and I noticed results within a few weeks.  It didn't burn or dry my skin out, it was light on the skin, didn't bleach my clothes like other medications I have been on for acne and is especially formulated for adult acne.  Adult acne is not the same as the pimples and blackheads you develop as a teenager.  Its more deepset and below the skin than surface.  You need something that penetrates and protects.  This product is it!  You can wear it at bedtime, alone, or under makeup during the day and you will be acne free all day long.  I am really grateful that this product was available to me at that time, because nothing else was working, and I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  Laser didn't even work.  You get that done, and it gets rid of past damage and minimizes pores, but doesn't continue protection over time!

Simple and effective

from West Islip, NY

Comments about Differin (30gm x 0.1% gel):

Differin is great, I have had acne for years, and have tried everything! I have super sensitve skin, and this product does not bother my skin at all. Theres no ichyness, or red marks, just a little bit  on my face right before bed, and my skin looks fine, ive been using it for about a year, and acne hasnt bothered me since!