Other Diets:

from USA, Indiana

Comments about DietMinder Personal Food & Fitness Journal:

This is the perfect food and fitness journal to own. This food and fitness journal helps me keep track of what I am eating on a daily basis and it also helps me keep track of my daily workout routines. I find that having everything I need to keep track of both my daily food intake and workout routine in one journal is very helpful, easy and keeps me accountable.

The journal itself has plenty of writing space so that I can easily log in my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. There is also plenty of room in the journal for me to log in my workout routines as well.

I find if I can actually see what I have consumed for breakfast and lunch in writing I tend to be mindful of what I prepare for dinner. It makes things so much easier for me to stay on track with my diet.

This journal is very easy to use and it has a section on explaining how to utilize the journal to its full potential. I use this journal 6 days per week with one day off as a free day. I highly recommend this journal because I find it to be very helpful too me.

• Side Effects:

Food Journaling Works!

from Louisiana

Comments about DietMinder Personal Food & Fitness Journal:

Losing weight is hard. Dieting sucks. I tried food journaling and I loved it. I could eat what I wanted while losing weight. With the Diet Minder Personal Food & Fitness Journal, you track what foods you eat and when you exercise. Tracking your food gives you a multitude of statistics to look at and analyze to figure out patterns of bad eating. It helped me realize I was eating way too much sugar and that was derailing my weight loss efforts. Tracking kept me in check so I wouldn't mindlessly eat all day long since I had to track my food afterward. The journal gives motivation quotes and tips on each page, which is very motivating on hard days when you just want to give up. Each week you can strive to do better than the last and you track your progress. With the food journal, you are keeping yourself accountable for your actions. Losing weight isn't easy, but this journal does make it easier and more realistic to do.

Side Effects
No side affects

• Side Effects: